Thread: J SANA - TALL, FIT, TONED and LEGGY and an EXPLOSION of GFE PASSIONATE SEX

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

J SANA - TALL, FIT, TONED and LEGGY and an EXPLOSION of GFE PASSIONATE SEX

It's all happening at the Ginzas at the moment with 4 new girls starting in the last two days!
    So many options! I chose new J Sana at Ginza Club today.
    Sana is absolutely top shelf.
    Pretty face, smoking hot fit body, fantastic attitude and personality, top skills, and a maniac in bed.
    She is here for the long term so if you are after a girl to see on a regular basis I strongly recommend Sana.
    She is a keeper!

LOOKS and BODY
    Sana is in her early 20s and from Osaka.
    She is tall for a J girl at around 167cm and is very slim and leggy.
    Fit toned flexible gym fit body. Smokin hot.
    Nice set of perky firm B cup boobs, toned abs, small waist and hips, perfect little bum, long toned legs.
    Beautiful white smooth skin, shaved pussy and a navel piercing.
    Very pretty face. Very classy elegant look rather than the usual cute girl next door look most J girls have.
    Beautiful long black hair and gorgeous smile.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    Sana has been in Sydney one month on a study visa but this was her first day doing this job in Sydney.
    I think she probably had some experience back in Japan and because she knows what she is doing.
    She loves Sydney and wants to stay here as long as possible. She studies so I expect she will do a few short shifts per week.
    Sana is a very warm and friendly girl and super GFE.
    Her English is pretty good and no problems with communication.
    She is not a professional performer service queen type, but more of a very genuine horny girlfriend type.
    She is a very highly sexual girl, super horny and keen to explore and have fun.
    She is very passionate and sensual and when things get hot and she feels relaxed and confident she is quite kinky and adventurous.
    My advice is start off nice and slow and once she is confident with you she will surprise you!

DFK and DATY
    Sana is a very genuine and natural girl and goes with her feelings,
    So she started off the kissing nice and slow and testing the waters and once she was feeling comfortable WOW! and whole different side of her personality came out and she DFKed me like crazy for the rest of the hour.
    Sana's pussy is so smooth and perfect and tastes delicious.
    She absolutely goes crazy for DATY and bucks and wriggles and squirms in total orgasmic delight and pleasure.

BBBJ
    Sana gives a 10/10 BBBJ.
    Nice teasing start and then gradually built up the tempo until she was giving me a sloppy slurpy loud machine gun BBBJ.

FUCKING
    Sana is super tight! Her pussy is like a wet velvet vice squeezing the fuck out of my cock and making it throb harder.
    She absolutely love to fuck and goes at it with 100% energy and 100% GFE feeling.
    She is fit and flexible and a mad fuck in every position, but always with 100% intimacy and sensual feeling.

ROUND 2
    Time was running out so I asked Sana if she was up for another quick one and she was 100% keen to go.
    No time to lose so asked her what her favourite position was and straight into it until we both came.

OVERALL
    Sana is absolutely top class.
    If I was going to have a regular girl it would be Sana.
    Not just because she is very pretty and has a smoking hot body and a fantastic attitude and is a mad fuck.
    But also because she is so sensual and passionate and and I think she has so many layers to her sexuality and I feel like we only explored some of them in one hour.
    She is the type of girl you could see again and again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sold me at the appearance. Gonna see her when I’m in next.

Quote Originally Posted by bloom View Post
    Sold me at the appearance. Gonna see her when I’m in next.
    Yeah! She is a very attractive girl bro.
    If classy, pretty girls with tall slim bodies is your thing then Sana is your go to girl.
    i am pretty sure the pics on the website are Sana, but they are not very useful.
    You can't see her face at all and the body pics are very blurry.
    You get a bit of an idea of how tall and slim she is but that's about it.
    The one where she is in lingerie and bending over is the best one.
    But she is much better in real life. She should take some better pics.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Bro you had me salivating at smooth white skin hahahaha

how would you rate her in terms of looks out of 10 and any J girl you would say is similar to her in terms of face?

body wise if the pics are accurate kinda looks same as J Alia and J Sayaka in fact that pic of the grey sweater i am almost sure Alia had the same outfit LOL

thanks
    Jack Jack

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Another awesome review by the legend. Tall J girl with excellent service, definitely added to the list

Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    Bro you had me salivating at smooth white skin hahahaha

how would you rate her in terms of looks out of 10 and any J girl you would say is similar to her in terms of face?

body wise if the pics are accurate kinda looks same as J Alia and J Sayaka in fact that pic of the grey sweater i am almost sure Alia had the same outfit LOL

thanks
    Jack Jack
    Sana has a very pretty face bro. Elegant classy look, not the usual cute J girl next door.
    No surgery, naturally pretty with not much make up needed. I would say close to a 9.
    Body is hot. Tall, slim, toned, leggy - 9.5
    Personality, attitude, feeling, vibe - 10
    So overall score - 9.5.
    Sana is almost as tall as Alia but is more slim and toned with smaller bum an hips and narrower waist and tighter abs.
    Alia has a sportswoman body and Sana has a model body. Similar face to Alia. Both very pretty IMO.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thank you for your review, root. In this case Sana is better than. Alia because Alia is not easy to cum and Alia set lots of rules such as not allow to touch or kiss areas that she did not like. If you did so by mistake, she will swear out dirty words in Japanese, which turn me off. Finally, I think Jack said Sana has nice smell that you got to keep even after you leave the room.

The white skin of Alia , however, is better than tanned skin of Sana.

However , I might book Sana next time and report back if the tanned skin is a pro or con.

Thanks Cooln bro. Just one thing. Sana has white skin, not tanned skin. Alia and Sana both have white skin.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thank you, Rooter. Your reply is like quicker than I reply company email. I have to share that so far white skin verified is V susu and K Sky. K Sky is possibly the whitest skin I ever seen.

So I can at least report back how white will Sana compared to other girls.

I am a newbie and so far only been 10 girls. My best top 3 experience were with Ice, Ramu and Miki.

My preferred room is the Versace room upstairs and the worse room is 26 where J ice turn the room as completed dark with small lamp on the floor. I wish ice can be allocated to a better room with at least ceiling mirror and better lighting in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooln View Post
    Thank you, Rooter. Your reply is like quicker than I reply company email. I have to share that so far white skin verified is V susu and K Sky. K Sky is possibly the whitest skin I ever seen.

So I can at least report back how white will Sana compared to other girls.

I am a newbie and so far only been 10 girls. My best top 3 experience were with Ice, Ramu and Miki.

My preferred room is the Versace room upstairs and the worse room is 26 where J ice turn the room as completed dark with small lamp on the floor. I wish ice can be allocated to a better room with at least ceiling mirror and better lighting in the future.
    That's cool bro. You are a man of fine taste. Ice, Ramu, and Miki are all amazing girls.
    All totally unique for different reasons. They are three unicorns.
    You must like girls with the X factor.
    It's interesting you say the Versace room upstairs is your favourite.
    From memory that's room 12 and the tiniest room at Ginza Club and probably my least preferred because it's so tiny.
    I am only average height and weight so I manage OK, but if you were a big guy you would really struggle in that room.
    My favourite rooms at Ginza Club are Room 1 (which is where Sana was). It's big and luxurious and nicely decorated and furnished.
    I also like Room 8 and Room 9 (Hello Kitty). I also like all the rooms next door all in the 20s because they are big and feel like you are in an apartment with the girl.
    Look forward to your update on Sana bro.
    I am pretty confident you will add her to your list of favourites.