Quote Originally Posted by Cooln View Post
Thank you, Rooter. Your reply is like quicker than I reply company email. I have to share that so far white skin verified is V susu and K Sky. K Sky is possibly the whitest skin I ever seen.

So I can at least report back how white will Sana compared to other girls.

I am a newbie and so far only been 10 girls. My best top 3 experience were with Ice, Ramu and Miki.

My preferred room is the Versace room upstairs and the worse room is 26 where J ice turn the room as completed dark with small lamp on the floor. I wish ice can be allocated to a better room with at least ceiling mirror and better lighting in the future.
That's cool bro. You are a man of fine taste. Ice, Ramu, and Miki are all amazing girls.
All totally unique for different reasons. They are three unicorns.
You must like girls with the X factor.
It's interesting you say the Versace room upstairs is your favourite.
From memory that's room 12 and the tiniest room at Ginza Club and probably my least preferred because it's so tiny.
I am only average height and weight so I manage OK, but if you were a big guy you would really struggle in that room.
My favourite rooms at Ginza Club are Room 1 (which is where Sana was). It's big and luxurious and nicely decorated and furnished.
I also like Room 8 and Room 9 (Hello Kitty). I also like all the rooms next door all in the 20s because they are big and feel like you are in an apartment with the girl.
Look forward to your update on Sana bro.
I am pretty confident you will add her to your list of favourites.