Thread: Nanae’ the girl with the Golden high heels

Senior Member(無間使者)

Nanae’ the girl with the Golden high heels

I want the girl to be in the session, almost or close to 100% ... she is 100%
    I want the girl to don't follow any routine or all these shower and then this and then that ... she doesn't
    I want the girl to be sweet, warm and feels like you met her accidentally in a cafe and the chemistry was so strong that you had sex / make love the same night ... she is in this category.
    I want the girl to look after herself from the toes to the head ... Ooo yes

Nanae bordering to be in a category of girls that makes you wonder ... is she pretty or sweet? ... she is very sweet with a beautiful smile, I love this combination.
    In the upper part her two front teeth are slightly crooked, Classic Japanese Photo. Her oral hygiene is great.
    She is from Kyoto, she loves volleyball and she speaks Korean.

Her body is feminine [ size 7 ] with a touch of athleticism ... great!!!
    Her breast is perfect / firm, nice brown areolas, very full C cup.
    She has beautiful toes and hands. I licked and kissed her toes / feet, she was enjoyed it so much.
    She really loved when I was licked her earlobes.

Her service:dfk, daty, fiv, bls, bbbj, dt, cim, cfs but all these without authenticity means nothing.

She likes so much to take it in doggy and bulldog doggy style, so we had it on the floor, on the armchair and of course on the bed.
    Missionary was great [ and the two variants ... seashell and valedictorian ], she was telling me more more more. I took off the condom and she took all my sperm in her mouth.
    She loves bbbj, deep throat [ she really likes this ] and balls sucking.
    Most of the girls love daty, Nanae is not an exception.
    Nice small pussy lips, she is shaved.
    She was wearing nice pink underwear and a such sexy super mini skirt. !
    As always I do because is common sense for me but also because [ this is one of the secrets to have a great session ] - I asked her ... do you want to cum? She thanked me and she answered ... Hmm, maybe once. I know in general, girls doesn't like to cum [ for the obvious reasons ] unless she tells you.
    From that moment Nanae was 200% in the session. To tell you this ... she tried to make me cum 3 times in one hour. I came twice as usual. She really wanted to see me cum.

I predict: Nanae will have many regulars.

I will she her soon. She will stay for two months or maybe more. She told me to come to see her soon, she prefers daytime around 3pm ... this is how it's gonna happen.

Gentleman … Enjoy

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Cheers for the interesting review man

Interesting in knowing more on few things, much appreciated if you can help/elaborate

What’s bls and cfs?
    Ball lick suck?
    Cum facial swallow??

Is she fully shaved down there or any patch/sign of regrowth?

Looking wise?
    This is the one that interest me most. Look wise any other recent or still working j girl that look like her?
    Hats off to Ginza and reception team for uploading fair few photos including face shot but which ones looks like her most and how accurate are they?

Why nanae have many regulars? Very gfe? Do you suggest at least 45min booking if that’s the case? Does she spend lots of time foreplay and is sensual girl?

Also prefers daytime at 3pm…. She mention any reason why? That’s the funny comment/request I’ve seen from an WL in while… LOL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Jack

I use the Abbreviations for Sex Work Services.
    Ball licking and sucking
    Full service

Yes fully shaved. Personal I like trimmed no fully shaved.
    About her face, let me think, I will come back to you shortly.
    Second photo left corner.

Why many regulars? When a girl enjoy 100% the session, goes with the flow and she can combine GFE with PSE and has such a sweet face with a very nice body [ size 7 is perfect for me ] ... then.
    No many girls goes for three rounds in one hour.

No she didn't mention but I like it [ maybe because I suggested her to see her earlier? ] she made it more personal for our next 'meeting'. You know, like we gonna meet for lunch ... ha ha ha.
    I suppose when a girl working from 11am to 4am she can be more fresh before 9pm. So when you see [ if you can ] a girl early, I believe her energy is higher, But this it depends from other factors as well.

I see any ml / wl from a completely different perspective. For me is not about rimming or cim etc. but first and most important is about the energy - willing - authenticity and enjoyment and the rest will follow easily ... and Nanae has all these.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post

Interesting in knowing more on few things, much appreciated if you can help/elaborate

What’s bls and cfs?
    Ball lick suck?
    Cum facial swallow??

Looking wise?
    This is the one that interest me most. Look wise any other recent or still working j girl that look like her?
    Hats off to Ginza and reception team for uploading fair few photos including face shot but which ones looks like her most and how accurate are they?

Why nanae have many regulars? Very gfe? Do you suggest at least 45min booking if that’s the case? Does she spend lots of time foreplay and is sensual girl?

Also prefers daytime at 3pm…. She mention any reason why? That’s the funny comment/request I’ve seen from an WL in while… LOL
    Hi Jack,
    I been read your report a lot, let me do you a favor.

Great services and technology. Specially bbbj and dt(all to the bottom), Her body size is like suzuka, not small and meaty. skin tone is like normal Asian not snow white but not tans. Cute face and c cup+( little work done on the face and boobs I think) pics are edited I reckon.
    I dun think she look like the last two at all. Not even close tbh. To me, The second pic is the best match for her.

Recommend but not recommended lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

What’s bls and cfs?
    Ball lick suck?
    Cum facial swallow??

Looking wise?

Forgot to mention, she did spend quite a lot of on foreplay.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by NC3 View Post
    Hi Jack

I use the Abbreviations for Sex Work Services.
    Ball licking and sucking
    Full service

Yes fully shaved. Personal I like trimmed no fully shaved.
    About her face, let me think, I will come back to you shortly.
    Second photo left corner.

Why many regulars? When a girl enjoy 100% the session, goes with the flow and she can combine GFE with PSE and has such a sweet face with a very nice body [ size 7 is perfect for me ] ... then.
    No many girls goes for three rounds in one hour.

No she didn't mention but I like it [ maybe because I suggested her to see her earlier? ] she made it more personal for our next 'meeting'. You know, like we gonna meet for lunch ... ha ha ha.
    I suppose when a girl working from 11am to 4am she can be more fresh before 9pm. So when you see [ if you can ] a girl early, I believe her energy is higher, But this it depends from other factors as well.

I see any ml / wl from a completely different perspective. For me is not about rimming or cim etc. but first and most important is about the energy - willing - authenticity and enjoyment and the rest will follow easily ... and Nanae has all these.

Thanks man
    So cfs is full service abbreviation? If she actually do cum full swallow she will get lot of keen punters I reckon but not sure if that is listed….

Thanks for the other comments will add her to my list I ended up giving in to see Momoka since she was finishing up this week while Nanae still stay around and now shion photo has bumped her up in my list hahaha

Yea nothing worse than a pretty girl with star fish attitude but credit to Ginza and reception teams quality control and asking for feedback most punts have been relatively good and top service not like the best but their pricing very on point like a lot of times aside from looks and service a girl you see at $280 and 300 price is clear why they are their vs $330 and up girls….sometime reception ask me how service can improve I will quote a higher tier girl cos that is what set them apart like Len dfk as soon as you enter grab your groin help you undress etc etc

Thanks will add Nanae in my list somewhere

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbigun View Post
    Hi Jack,
    I been read your report a lot, let me do you a favor.

Great services and technology. Specially bbbj and dt(all to the bottom), Her body size is like suzuka, not small and meaty. skin tone is like normal Asian not snow white but not tans. Cute face and c cup+( little work done on the face and boobs I think) pics are edited I reckon.
    I dun think she look like the last two at all. Not even close tbh. To me, The second pic is the best match for her.

Recommend but not recommended lol
    Technology? Is Nanae ie doll or she was pulling out lots of toys? lol

I think you mean Suzuha? Yea I seen her in lineup not my type face and body wise also I think she has short bob hair? Short hair not my thing lol

Thanks for intel anyway seems like a not bad punt she’s around for a while so will see if times alone I really wanna see Shion now hahaha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thank you JJ for your helpful comments.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Technology? Is Nanae ie doll or she was pulling out lots of toys? lol

I think you mean Suzuha? Yea I seen her in lineup not my type face and body wise also I think she has short bob hair? Short hair not my thing lol

Thanks for intel anyway seems like a not bad punt she’s around for a while so will see if times alone I really wanna see Shion now hahaha
    The auto correct thing on my phone haha.
    Technique and yea suzuha, round body n I can’t recall what she look like.

Had a VERY interesting session with Nanae the other night. Pretty girl. Lots on the menu.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbigun View Post
    The auto correct thing on my phone haha.
    Technique and yea suzuha, round body n I can’t recall what she look like.
    Ahahah all good

When u said technology I thought of Asumi’s quirk with technology in the bedroom iykyk

Hahah ok will try plan a visit with her … now all I can think about is Mochi Mochi bum doing her in doggy hahaha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks man
    So cfs is full service abbreviation? If she actually do cum full swallow she will get lot of keen punters I reckon but not sure if that is listed….
    You have already been told by OP what it means. CFS is 'Covered Full Service'. CFS is NOT 'Cum Full Swallow'. That would be BBBJCIMWS. Don't go expecting such services when they are clearly not advertised.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    You have already been told by OP what it means. CFS is 'Covered Full Service'. CFS is NOT 'Cum Full Swallow'. That would be BBBJCIMWS. Don't go expecting such services when they are clearly not advertised.
    Maybe I misread it but I don’t seem to see it? Per OP comment “ I use the Abbreviations for Sex Work Services.
    Ball licking and sucking
    Full service”

It only mentions fulls service which is a given since she offers diamond

I’m not familiar the sex workers abbreviation and I’m sure there are other punters and girls who are not as I had a girl once look confused for cim but after saying cum in mouth she nodded ok…

That’s exactly the point I am trying to make… don’t want others misreading it as cum full swallow…

As per my reply “So cfs is full service abbreviation? If she actually do cum full swallow she will get lot of keen punters I reckon but not sure if that is listed….” I am clarifying that cfs is relating to full service and NOTHING to do with swallow as it’s not advertised and don’t want people misinterpreting or asking the girl when it’s not on offer

The comment and clarification is to clearly protect the girl and not make it appear like that service is on offer hence why I said not sure if that is listed

Did I mention I was expecting that service when it’s not listed?