Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Girlfriend rental (for real this time)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Unique idea. Would be interesting to know the stats on how many people actually use the service. Best of luck with your venture.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This business model of rent a girlfriend is common and works well in Japan.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So which one is DTF?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanpumper View Post
    So basically you have to pay to experience all the annoying parts of having a girlfriend without the good part? Lol
    LOL!

Thanks for a happy ending to the night haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    so i assume you get a cut from the girls after a successful date?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Interesting business concept. Not sure if it’s the right fit for guys on this forum but would suit introverted guys with no social skills or experience with girls. Hope the girls don’t get put into an unsafe situation though….

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    Nice work! the girls seems nice. do you have a minimum booking hours?
    currently 1 hour is the minimum, but I've found that sometimes the girl is reluctant to take an hour booking cuz they take public transport, so might have to reconsider this

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Nicely done, the website looks good.

Yes the girls seem totally next door type.

What is their motivation? Somewhere between a SB and WL?

I've done the platonic SB dates and it's just not my thing.
    different reasons:

most girls who applied are looking for jobs. they've got a job elsewhere, or about to have one, but want to earn extra during free time.
    one young aussie girl said she'd bored of normal jobs and want to try something new
    one 40yo aussie want to try, she likes dating and hang out with men
    some girls have beginner level english so I guess it's not easy for them to get a job.
    Most girls have jobs such as working at restaurant which pays like $22-$27/hour which is little

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rdlr84 View Post
    Unique idea. Would be interesting to know the stats on how many people actually use the service. Best of luck with your venture.
    yea got 2 bookings so far already completed, plus one booking tomorrow and likely another this weekend
    and 2 other bookings were cancelled for different reasons

I'm still trying out the business model, so far I ran into many issues:

- Lots of texting to match schedule for the man and the girl, arranging meetup location
    - The girl schedule changes. Even if she says she's available, say Monday after 3pm, she's not always available anytime after 3pm Monday.
    - Parking issue: when the guy arrives, parking can be an issue, thus he arrived a bit late
    - Paying cash in the public was weird. I also had to go to a nearby ATM to prepare change in case.
    - If cash is paid short, it was weird to ask in the public too.
    - I had to personally be there to meet the guy, then introduce the girl to the guy, collect cash, pay the girl. Highly inefficient and not worth the time and the commission fee (client pays $90/hour, the girl keeps $50/hour)
    - Last-minute cancellation issues, eg the girl has period, the guy got busy which the other party wasted time travelling. Luckily this happened before one had hopped onto the train/bus.
    - Even if sex is possible, I have no room for them to do it yet

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Why Chippendale? Is that where you live and you'll be sitting in the corner of the cafe watching?

edit: just saw above post

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by dt333 View Post
    If you're taking a commission the girl will eventually just give her number to the date and cut you out of the loop. Better off just charging a recurring membership fee to the ladies for using the site.
    I thought of this issue too, but it turned out that most girls don't want to give out their numbers.
    but I'm sure the girl would exchange contacts if she likes the guy enough and wants to do deals with him. This is the same for any WL ML though, can't stop it

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    Fellow punters

Last time I was asking if any of you would be interested in renting a girlfriend including sex. The girl is no longer available so forget about her.

But it intrigued me that we punters crave that GFE, myself included. So I've put up a website and got some girls who want to be rented.

Unfortunately all the girls I've talked to are just normal everyday girl, they're not WL nor ML so they're not willing to provide sex to strangers. Only 1 girl is open to sex (if you're interested please ask me via WhatsApp or WeChat).

So far I've got 5 girls who agreed to be girlfriend for rental (1 is willing to do sex). Their photos can be found on my quick draft-up website on honeyfriend.com.au

Note: all the photos and age, description are real, as a punter myself, I don't like to be fooled by photos so I don't want to bait and switch you guys.

Though I think most girls are open to sex if she likes you. I've got a few bookings so far. The girls will meet you in Chippendale area or similar, collect cash payment there then she'll hang out with you as a girlfriend, holding hands, hugging. Some girls can do light lip kissing or DFK.

I know, services is a bit limited cuz no sex but these girls are normal everyday girl, not sex providers. If I manage to get girls who are open to sex, surely I will tell you.

Anyone keen to experience the girlfriend experience again?
    Hi xboyx, Is Victoria a thai girl? I think I have seen her before .

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    yea got 2 bookings so far already completed, plus one booking tomorrow and likely another this weekend
    and 2 other bookings were cancelled for different reasons

I'm still trying out the business model, so far I ran into many issues:

- Lots of texting to match schedule for the man and the girl, arranging meetup location
    - The girl schedule changes. Even if she says she's available, say Monday after 3pm, she's not always available anytime after 3pm Monday.
    - Parking issue: when the guy arrives, parking can be an issue, thus he arrived a bit late
    - Paying cash in the public was weird. I also had to go to a nearby ATM to prepare change in case.
    - If cash is paid short, it was weird to ask in the public too.
    - I had to personally be there to meet the guy, then introduce the girl to the guy, collect cash, pay the girl. Highly inefficient and not worth the time and the commission fee (client pays $90/hour, the girl keeps $50/hour)
    - Last-minute cancellation issues, eg the girl has period, the guy got busy which the other party wasted time travelling. Luckily this happened before one had hopped onto the train/bus.
    - Even if sex is possible, I have no room for them to do it yet
    You will need to take yourself out of the equation and keep it as a website similar to a seeking.com because you will have no time if you end up with say 100 girls and 100 men making weekly bookings!

It’s too labour intensive for you.

As for room to do the deed, you can consider renting a house or apartment in the city (start with an AitBnB) and use it as a “love hotel” like in Japan.

It would be an additional cost, charged by the hour.

In the end, all these ideas become boy-met-girl-go-fuck, so the key aspect will be two price points:
    -meet and talk but no sex. This will have to be inexpensive!
    -meet and fuck once
    -meet and form a SB ongoing thing

The big point in all this is how your new business will differentiate itself from seeking.com

Keep in mind that seeking.com also has girls that want platonic contact only.

Good luck…. It’s time to have a local venture 👍

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I've got a wedding coming up so I tempted to hire one of these hot young girls just to rub it in my mates faces with their old bag wives.
    But the thing is they will work out out in 2 minutes flat that I have hired her
    So I will just look like a total loser
    Hired suit and hired girlfriend
    It would be good for a laugh though. Just to see the look on their faces when I walk in with a young hottie on my arm
    Go ahead rooter! YOLO & you will likely end up with some good memories too...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It's a good idea. As long as the rates don't get out of control then. I wonder how you can control the prices without the girls getting too greedy?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Hi xboyx, Is Victoria a thai girl? I think I have seen her before .
    yea Victoria is Thai, but please don't show her this forum

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    You will need to take yourself out of the equation and keep it as a website similar to a seeking.com because you will have no time if you end up with say 100 girls and 100 men making weekly bookings!

It’s too labour intensive for you.

As for room to do the deed, you can consider renting a house or apartment in the city (start with an AitBnB) and use it as a “love hotel” like in Japan.

It would be an additional cost, charged by the hour.

In the end, all these ideas become boy-met-girl-go-fuck, so the key aspect will be two price points:
    -meet and talk but no sex. This will have to be inexpensive!
    -meet and fuck once
    -meet and form a SB ongoing thing

The big point in all this is how your new business will differentiate itself from seeking.com

Keep in mind that seeking.com also has girls that want platonic contact only.

Good luck…. It’s time to have a local venture ��
    agree, it's not sustainable to keep being the middleman arranging meetings. I don't mind hand-connecting the guy & the girl at the beginning. that's how Airbnb and many businesses got started. the founder needs to be there to hold hands and connect customers and users to see the problems and get feedback.

so far, I got to meet the girls, kind of fun as a punter myself but lots of time-consuming tasks. something to think about.

my mindset so far is "Head I win. Tail I don't lose much" (FYI I read and follow investors like Mohnish Pabrai, Warren Buffett. Mohnish wrote the book "The Dhandor investor - Head, I win. Tail, I don't lose much").

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's an interesting idea but I feel like this forum isn't the right demographic.

Generally speaking punters won't really find value (despite it being relatively cheap from the hour so to speak) if there's no hanky panky involved.

But I do wish you all the best in these endeavours, I think (and you heard it here first lol) you could maybe reframe it (after reading Jessica's profile) as a practice area for men to help their game.

Also gotta say, normally I wouldn't look at Indian WL/ML, but Jess seems pretty hot ha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good idea but I can see a lot of creeps using this. how would the girls be safe if something were to happen?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    We want to fuck girls hard, cum on their faces and finger their tight assholes. Not take them out for coffee and listen to their problems.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast