Quote Originally Posted by Rdlr84 View Post
Unique idea. Would be interesting to know the stats on how many people actually use the service. Best of luck with your venture.
yea got 2 bookings so far already completed, plus one booking tomorrow and likely another this weekend
and 2 other bookings were cancelled for different reasons

I'm still trying out the business model, so far I ran into many issues:

- Lots of texting to match schedule for the man and the girl, arranging meetup location
- The girl schedule changes. Even if she says she's available, say Monday after 3pm, she's not always available anytime after 3pm Monday.
- Parking issue: when the guy arrives, parking can be an issue, thus he arrived a bit late
- Paying cash in the public was weird. I also had to go to a nearby ATM to prepare change in case.
- If cash is paid short, it was weird to ask in the public too.
- I had to personally be there to meet the guy, then introduce the girl to the guy, collect cash, pay the girl. Highly inefficient and not worth the time and the commission fee (client pays $90/hour, the girl keeps $50/hour)
- Last-minute cancellation issues, eg the girl has period, the guy got busy which the other party wasted time travelling. Luckily this happened before one had hopped onto the train/bus.
- Even if sex is possible, I have no room for them to do it yet