Fellow punters

Last time I was asking if any of you would be interested in renting a girlfriend including sex. The girl is no longer available so forget about her.

But it intrigued me that we punters crave that GFE, myself included. So I've put up a website and got some girls who want to be rented.

Unfortunately all the girls I've talked to are just normal everyday girl, they're not WL nor ML so they're not willing to provide sex to strangers. Only 1 girl is open to sex (if you're interested please ask me via WhatsApp or WeChat).

So far I've got 5 girls who agreed to be girlfriend for rental (1 is willing to do sex). Their photos can be found on my quick draft-up website on honeyfriend.com.au

Note: all the photos and age, description are real, as a punter myself, I don't like to be fooled by photos so I don't want to bait and switch you guys.

Though I think most girls are open to sex if she likes you. I've got a few bookings so far. The girls will meet you in Chippendale area or similar, collect cash payment there then she'll hang out with you as a girlfriend, holding hands, hugging. Some girls can do light lip kissing or DFK.

I know, services is a bit limited cuz no sex but these girls are normal everyday girl, not sex providers. If I manage to get girls who are open to sex, surely I will tell you.

Anyone keen to experience the girlfriend experience again?