Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Girlfriend rental (for real this time)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Girlfriend for rent? Yeah nah! it screams desperate and needy...though I'm sure a few blokes here could do with the service.

Otherwise, a good idea if you can pull it off, quit your day job and make a living from it.

My only suggestions for your entrepreneurial initiative:
    - introduce smexy's into the portfolio (ie nobody wants to pay for a fucken starfish date)
    - introduce travel companions (there was a thread on the topic)
    - introduce threesome dating

There's a similar service in the US (perhaps get some pointers from their setup
    https://gfrental.com/

Good luck!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Watch rent a girlfriend in Japan: https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSFv3HtNv/

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Punters,
    This may interest some who wish to 'rent a girlfriend' in Sydney.
    There is a business that I think has recently opened in Sydney called Honey Friend and as their website advertises pretty girls who are available to rent.
    https://honeyfriend.com.au/ladies/
    Photos and profile information are currently available for 5 girls. Pricing to rent a girlfriend ranges from $90 to $180 per hour. I ended up choosing Natsuki for a 4 hour Sunday punting session - $360.
    We had a bite to eat at a local cafe near my inner city apartment, went for a walk and then headed back to my apartment for two hours of GFE delightful sex with pretty much everything on offer. Afterwards, we went for a stroll around Darling Harbour to conclude the 4 hour session.
    It was different to my usual punts, though I am tempted to try one of the other girls.

Name: Natsuki
    Height: 155 cm
    Weight: 45 kg
    Nationality: Japanese
    Price: $90/hour
    Appearance: very pretty

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by India1988 View Post
    Punters,
    This may interest some who wish to 'rent a girlfriend' in Sydney.
    There is a business that I think has recently opened in Sydney called Honey Friend and as their website advertises pretty girls who are available to rent.
    https://honeyfriend.com.au/ladies/
    Photos and profile information are currently available for 5 girls. Pricing to rent a girlfriend ranges from $90 to $180 per hour. I ended up choosing Natsuki for a 4 hour Sunday punting session - $360.
    We had a bite to eat at a local cafe near my inner city apartment, went for a walk and then headed back to my apartment for two hours of GFE delightful sex with pretty much everything on offer. Afterwards, we went for a stroll around Darling Harbour to conclude the 4 hour session.
    It was different to my usual punts, though I am tempted to try one of the other girls.

Name: Natsuki
    Height: 155 cm
    Weight: 45 kg
    Nationality: Japanese
    Price: $90/hour
    Appearance: very pretty
    was the 2 hours sex inclusive in the price?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    was the 2 hours sex inclusive in the price?
    I’m interested in a GF and a Lamborghini.

4 hours.

How much for the package deal?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Mate,
    Maybe I got lucky, or sex is usually on offer for those blokes who rent a girl.
    There was on obligation for me to include an additional tip.
    I have only used their booking service once.
    Keen to learn what other punters discover.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Feels like sugar dating. I wonder how long this keeps up.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I hope this girl knows what she’s in for now. Probably doesn’t know she’s being reviewed on a punter forum.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    ok to be clear guys. I have no idea if Natsuki can do sex. She told me she doesn't provide sex. But no girls would say straight up that they'd provide sex. Hence I cannot confirm the validity of the above post.

It's not part of the job requirements. We introduce the girls to the punters, they meet up then hang out together for coffee, drinks, lunch dinner movie whatever. Whatever happen between then is within their private discussion so I have no idea.
    For any girls, if you are a gentleman and make the girl feel comfortable and like you, then there is no stopping her from liking you further.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123