Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interest is waining in Qld

Senior Member(無間使者)

Interest is waining in Qld

Is it me or have punters stopped making threads on Aus99 Bris0.
    Getting boring on here.
    Need the new law to kick in to spark new life into this Qld forum 🔥

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What the new law?
    Im in nsw.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Selecta View Post
    Is it me or have punters stopped making threads on Aus99 Bris0.
    Getting boring on here.
    Need the new law to kick in to spark new life into this Qld forum ��
    Maybe posts like the below are why no one posts anymore.
    A grammatical nightmare, irrelevant to the topic and offers nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Grissle Piston View Post
    What the new law?
    Im in nsw.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    When there is nothing exciting to post about why post?
    We could post forever about the dud punts we've had.
    As I've said many of my network contacts have drastically reduced their punting levels.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Cost of living pressure. Lots of duds. People punting less most likely

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not worth spending money on overpriced average service. Non existant reviews. Auxxxreviews much better site

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry but its true. not paying 300 for a full hour with half of that time only on FS. Massage is easy to get

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There’s definitely differences in activity in the Brisbane and Sydney sections. A combination of choices and vfm in Sydney meaning punters have enough to share with lack of quality choices up here and punters not willing to share

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Very true. I am hoping that when the laws change that things will get better

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by funinqld View Post
    Not worth spending money on overpriced average service. Non existant reviews. Auxxxreviews much better site
    I don’t know mate. I was a regular poster there and after they had a site crash it seems barely anything gets posted for QLD. Also, the forum admins were almost completely non-responsive. No benefit for the hassle of posting reviews there to be honest.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bed Wrecker View Post
    Maybe posts like the below are why no one posts anymore.
    A grammatical nightmare, irrelevant to the topic and offers nothing.
    There are always those people who bitch about how much better and cheaper everything was 25 years ago.
    All the same I see WeChat messages that MLs are booked up for the day at already 10 am, and when I try to arrange bookings at my preferred joints, more and more often I can't get the MLs or time slots I want.
    So by and large, it would seem that the business itself is not suffering - yet.

How much is being posted in this forum is not necessarily correlated to the volume of business in the real world.
    Therefore I tend to agree with Mr Bed Wrecker here: Maybe it's simply that more of us feel it's not worth wasting time with the ever increasing amount of forum users who can't seem to tie their shoes without help or construct a half-way coherent sentence.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Off the top of my head, I can think of five absolute hotties who give great service for reasonable pricing. There are plenty of great girls in shops in Brisbane, you make your own luck.
    The problem is no one in their right mind is going to share on a public forum when demand for hotties outweighs supply.
    A dead forum is the result.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Could not agree more, Skip. Keep the good ones to yourself.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Eh.

Why would I post anything? Go see a girl you share it here you get a bunch of cunts who beg you to share the details, offer nothing in return because they don't want to do any leg work.

There was some fuckwitt here who literally required me to give him step by step directions into a shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Most of the activity here I suspect is via messages. I talk to two here.We share reports, discuss and no good leads get broadcasted. There are gems out there. It’s not difficult.

One Western suburbs shop I would say 50% of the girls offer a full menu. It is $250 though so if you are recently mortgaged (I’m not) then belts might be tightened?

There are pockets of full menu tables in other restaurants. It’s your choice of food😂

I agree, there are many places where $150 is the maximum spend for morsels. I think these places need to offer an expanded menu in the current climate or they will make a small living.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So people are going on about how there are ladies out there but don't share info.
    So it is a waste of time....
    I have given a few tips to people that ask but i have gotten very little in return.
    Except a few....Oh I heard this. Thats not a tip I want details. When i have given someone a tip i say she does this...dosn't do this...this is how much it costs....but it might not be same for you.....simple and to the point.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Exactly mate, I gave up

Senior Member(無間使者)
    To be honest, I dont share every nugget I have, as there is this nagging voice that some loaded tossers will come and shower cash and affect the market price on my turf. Probably far from reality, but a fair few punters on here pay way too much. so...🖕 😂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Happy to trade via PM though👍

Junior Member(有D料到)
    To some extent I agree that it doesn’t make sense to post every great lead right away, and I do keep some of the best to myself while I’m seeing them, but I get bored quickly so its rare that I don’t share findings after a few sessions with the same girl.
    The best girls will get tons of clients through word of mouth and repeat visitors anyway, so keeping them “secret” is pretty delusional.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast