Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Interest is waining in Qld

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Definably the ratio of time wasters aka non-posters has increased. Post a review and these people come out of the woods.

So from this thread it seems the main beef is the fucktards that don't contribute. If you get messages from people asking for intel and they have a low post count, just ignore them. Even worse if they have been a member for years.

I know I am not a nice person.

I'll keep posting reviews when I have new intel. Currently enjoying some nice international college student action.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CumShot View Post
    I know I am not a nice person.

I'll keep posting reviews when I have new intel. Currently enjoying some nice student action.
    Which high school?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Who Killed Tangerine View Post
    Which high school?
    Its primary school

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massage hunter View Post
    Its primary school
    "student action" ?????? Primary School????? Must be role play although.......
    a recent news report about a female teacher who was convicted of having sex with one of her male students. Went to appeal and she got off because the appeal judge said "the law doesn't and has never applied to female upon male relationships".
    https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-04-...peal/103762994

Mrs Jones in Year 4 was so hot ...I'm kicking myself now!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've updated my post to specify international college student action.

Since COVID international student numbers have returned providing opportunities for the girls to broaden their experiences. These girls are popping up in massage shops, cafes, dating apps.

If a 60+ fucktard like me can score them I'm fairly sure even the socially awkward 20-30 year olds forum lurker could even get lucky.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by CumShot View Post
    I've updated my post to specify international college student action.

Since COVID international student numbers have returned providing opportunities for the girls to broaden their experiences. These girls are popping up in massage shops, cafes, dating apps.

If a 60+ fucktard like me can score them I'm fairly sure even the socially awkward 20-30 year olds forum lurker could even get lucky.
    Yeah but Cumshot we all don't have your 8 inches and devilish good looks and body..pls tell us your secret....are you a millionaire????

Baby Member(留言版初哥) Sebastian Cabbageface's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Yeah but Cumshot we all don't have your 8 inches and devilish good looks and body..pls tell us your secret....are you a millionaire????
    I think cumshot just treats them like human beings rather than a pair of tits and a pussy

Sean Connery always said the most important trait for a man was not money, looks, clothes or a fancy car.
    It is confidence. The ability to be in control and command at all times. And slap a bitch or 2.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian Cabbageface View Post
    I think cumshot just treats them like human beings rather than a pair of tits and a pussy

Sean Connery always said the most important trait for a man was not money, looks, clothes or a fancy car.
    It is confidence. The ability to be in control and command at all times. And slap a bitch or 2.
    I think Mr Cumshot's previous username explains his success with the ladies...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    girls I land do not care about large cocks or dollars. they just care about feeling respected. well that's what I tell them is important.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've actually taken the time to post and respond with truthful information only to have some d head telling me I'm making it up to look like a bigshot. Some of you really don't want help.
    Have a nice day

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12