Thread: Shot by the sheriff

Shot by the sheriff

Is it just me or do MLs try to shoot you with jizz on purpose sometimes im sure they do for a laugh i had to dodge a load like the fucking matrix the other day it was pretty funny the cheeky laugh that she gave was a bit on the nose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think this is a thing for sure. I mean it has to be funny to watch the guy react. But I've only experienced it with regulars myself.

The other is the lean-in towards you to "snow ball" move after they've just taken CIM. I know two regs who've done it to me just to watch my reaction.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by keebab View Post
    I think this is a thing for sure. I mean it has to be funny to watch the guy react. But I've only experienced it with regulars myself.

The other is the lean-in towards you to "snow ball" move after they've just taken CIM. I know two regs who've done it to me just to watch my reaction.
    Yea I've had a few ML try and subtlety aim it at face direction with a smirk.

I have a WL who every time I cum in her mouth and I'm laying down catching my breath, she always tries to kiss me to get me react and it pisses me off.

I’ll eat a girls ass and pussy and then kiss them none ever shy away but yeah when chick has slurped my spoonter I move like Floyd mayweather to get away from them lips

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I had one recently put her other hand above the muzzle to keep my shot from going everywhere which I thought was nice.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My regulars usually shoot it on their tits

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Depends on the situation. If you're lying on your back receiving a HJ, I'm afraid your body and face are the best spots for your cum to land as far as the ML is concerned. It's all a very practical thing. You can just wash it off and besides it's your own shit, lol...

If it didn't land on you, they'd have to clean up or replace whatever surface it landed on.

Those that smirk as they do it are just trying to have a bit of fun on the side, lol...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    My regular ML does this all the time for giggles.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can't say I've seen a ML try it

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Had a regular who would always do the same: CIM, then she'd move up, GRINNING, and move in for a kiss, asking "no?" She was a fun girl with a great sense of humor. Thanks for the memory jog.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    My ex used to do this every time she blew me, and I loved it. Have also had a few MLs aim the load at my face and they always think it is funny. As long as it doesn't bet in my eyes I'm not fussed.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Where is that guy here who liked licking up his cum after blowing it over the girls bum/back??, I wonder if he lays on his back with his mouth open and gets the girl to try aim it towards his mouth like shooting a 3 pointer