Thread: J Hinano - Over achiever when it comes to make you cum. First girl to make me cum with a bbbj.

Junior Member(有D料到)

J Hinano - Over achiever when it comes to make you cum. First girl to make me cum with a bbbj.

To start this AR I have seen Hinano once before when she did her first stint at club. She in fact was the first girl I saw when I visited Ginza for the very first time. Back then I had a very average experience should I say, as for all people when they visit somewhere unexplored they have a feeling of anxiety and anxiousness lol. To put it blunt; why did I book an experience JAV girl as my first time lol. When I saw her, I never came at all from nervousness lol; thats why I treat my first visit as average. Never had anything bad since tho on other visits.

Anywho lol moving on haha
    ;

When it comes to JAV girls there is always the expectation where people think they will perform as a PSE however instead of that Hinano provides a very soft semi GFE experience that is experienced but also follows a sort of slight routine. From the moment you meet her; you can tell Hinano is very reserved but also very receptive to your needs making sure throughout you are tended too. From chatting to getting to the deed she is on top of it.

General ratings;
    Appearance: 8.5 / A tier - Cute and has a glamorous make up style. She is petite and small with a very nice well kept body. If you have seen her jav and think thats how she looks like, then throw that thought in the garbage. Hinano had an amazing glow up.
    Service: 9 / A tier - While she has a clear routine on what she does, she still does it with finesse. What lacked from me giving her a 10 was DFK was quite minimal. As for daty I didnt attempt it this time with her as wasnt feeling it today.
    Duration of session: 1 hour

Recollection of the session;
    Made my way to empire after a slight side track visit to check in at work. Was so close to being late but managed to get on the train to central at the nick of time. Made my way to reception to meet with the team. Had a small chat and paid the damages. Team in ginza is always S tier, friendly, upbeat and pleasant to deal with. Props to them for the repeated effort they bring day in and day out.

Sat my ass down in the waiting room for hinano, 3 mins later get the go ahead that shes ready in room 8. Make my way up to the room, knock and there is Hinano. Looking exactly the same as the day I met her at club. Still the cute, elegant and pretty girl. No difference in her body or look. As I enter the room she is almost like one of those japanese house wives where she directs me to leave my shoes at the door and where I can rest my clothes onto (This sort of slow start could be hit and miss as the most memorable starts are when a girl literally makes out with you as soon as you enter the room). She then makes a note of the extra services she offers; which are if you want; for an extra fee you can record a video with her for you own personal use. But declined that. As im getting changed; she puts on some music; simple japanese and english music for the mood, then strips down.

Like a very experienced person in the industry; she prepares the mouth wash ready for me when I have only just taken my clothes off. Surprisingly tho, she added a lot of water to it so I honestly dont know if its as effect as using it straight. Then she directs me into the shower with her. The usual quick was thoroughly with me. Once she starts to wash the little man and give him a thorough clean; she kneels down for the shower bbbj. Instant errection the moment her cute lips touch the tip. She clearly has that jav experience when it comes to bbbj. Knows all the effective techniques rather then just stick to one style. It was a mix of slow and sensual then sped up into her tugging the base and focusing on the tip with a fast sucking motion. S tier imo and later in the review ill mention why its S tier to me.

Post shower and the main course;
    As soon as we dry up; she asks me to lay down, I proceed then she approaches to start her routine. She starts with DFK which was pretty hot. She isnt afraid to stick her tongue in yours like some girls who havent warmed up to you during a session. However this only lasted a short while. She then started to focus on my nipples and body for the cat bath. She really likes this part as she particularly spent a bit longer doing this then I expect but it built up the excitement and tension to when she finally made it down to give me more of the bbbj I was longing for. What I like about hinano, is she really is experienced and isnt afraid to lick and kiss your body in places. Upper thigh, balls, area just between you anus and balls an stomach.

When she initiated the most elegant but very erotic bbbj ive had with good eye contact, I felt that if she did the whole session like this, id be satisfied lol. My favorite type of bbbj is the really wet but intense type. A firm grip on the base tugging up and down hard as well as strong focus using her lips to caress the tip with her mouth while going constantly back and forth fast. This really is my ideal.

As it continued I honestly thought to myself damn, Hinano really is spending quite a long time sucking without changing in her routine. This is amazing. It was almost like she was trying to get my to cum then and there, but as like my other ARs it really takes a lot to get me over the line which Hinano puts the extra mile in later to get me there.

After about 8 mins of straight sucking; she finally switches it up and just grabs the dom, straps it on and rides me. She starts off before the penetration by rubbing my dick all over her pussy which she was moaning too and then put it straight in. Initial reaction yep, this girl is experienced. From the moment I enter her, shes already getting straight into it. Hard riding me with a lot of movement, as if shes trying to get herself to cum straight away. The one thing that would of made this hotter was if she added some dfk during the riding. I leaned in to kiss which we did some dfk but then she stopped to continue back to focusing on riding me. I really admire how service oriented she is when it cums to you being pleasured. She would switch from cow girl till I said do you wanna switch. Because at this point she was on top for about 10 mins. She asks me if I can do mish next , which I think she likes a lot but I'm noticeably taller than her so Mish is a lot harder. We had to put a pillow under her to get a bit more angle. It help but because she is small and thin it wasnt the best of help but it sufficed. When pumping in her during this position; she gives off very cute expressions, however you can hear a tad bit of FOAM. I think its just inbuilt into her as she did JAV. Its quite loud the moans too, that you could hear it from the next room lol.

As I am continuing to pump in her, I lean back to admire her body while being inside her. Whenever I see this sight; it really gets me going to continue pumping an pleasure her. 10mins later a thought comes into my mind; "my last visit you didn't cum with her, is this going to happen again". Holy shit the realization came in after I was 10 mins straight pumping an wasnt close to cumming. It was on my mind so I was scrambling to get over the line. I asked Hinano for doggy, as usually it gets me there pretty quick but NO. It didnt help. 10 mins or so of straight doggy. Trying to think of everything that could get me going as well as trying to angle her to get the best feel an it wasnt working. We switched multiple positions from here which she was very accomadating too. She I think noticed I was struggling to cum from fucking her. So she suggested for my to take a rest and lay back while she does her bbbj.

This is where the over achiever title comes in. Being an experienced girl she probably knew subconciously what she had to do to get me over the line and cum. The bbbj was the correct thing. Hinano takes me in her mouth and without hesitation gives me the most erotic / pse bbbj ive ever had. Super sloppy, furious tugging as well as giving me that sexy erotic look while sucking the top with effort. I was captivated by her from her. Its like a switch flicked and she turned it up a notch. If she kept this up from the start holy shit it would be almost like a perfect experience.

As she is working her magic and sucking, she notice it takes me a bit longer than a normal person to get off so she really kept at it with diligence. 9 mins into; BOOOM! it finally happened.... I never thought a girl would be able to get it but I blew in her mouth. It was like an insane euphoric feeling. Hinano just kept sucking as I came too. Made sure she got every last drop out and did some follow up sucks before making her way to the sink.

I laughed and layed back. She asked did it feel good? I said amazing. She then said she really likes to suck more the most. Maybe she gets excitement when she makes a guy cum or maybe because it took so long she finally conquered me? who knows lol. I followed up telling her that she is the only girl ive met in ginza who actually made me cum from sucking to give me a cim. She was shocked and said really? she said she must be really good at it. Indeed she was.

From here we had a slight conversation for a bout 2 mins then the bell rings. It really took a whole hour almost to get me going this time. But thank god it was a happy ending. It finally replaced my first experience with a happy with her.

Conclusion;
    Hinano is a very cute and petite girl. If your preference is a cute j girl with amazing service but dont mind a slight routine, she will be your ideal pick. Also to note; you better get in quick. She said she is only staying for 10 days and will return to sydney next in september. Definitely worth it! she will ensure you get that unique experience service with a jav twist. So glad she came back to Ginza!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hell yeah brother, nice writeup!

I'm similar to you in that I have trouble cumming due to nerves. Been to GE about 5 times now and so far I haven't been able to cum form BBBJ.

And now I really wanna pay this girl a visit! But I still got at least 2 weeks to heal up from my injuries 😭. Hope she's still around then.

Reading ARs and not being able to punt has not been fun...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by mongerloid2 View Post
    Hell yeah brother, nice writeup!

I'm similar to you in that I have trouble cumming due to nerves. Been to GE about 5 times now and so far I haven't been able to cum form BBBJ.

And now I really wanna pay this girl a visit! But I still got at least 2 weeks to heal up from my injuries 😭. Hope she's still around then.

Reading ARs and not being able to punt has not been fun...
    Appreciate it man!

Yeah man. Just gotta find that right girl who does it the way you like then see if she can do it a bit longer than normal. I spent all my time thinking I’d never be able to get there from a bbbj then bamm it happened. Nerves also play a part but you will start to feel more calm with more visits. I use to get nerves just walking into Ginza when I first went.

Injured? Damn sucks to hear man. Hopefully she’s around. She said she’s staying for 10 days more and will return in September.

Prayers to a speedy recovery bro so you can get back on the action! Your first punt back will be glorious, Aslong as your not rubbing one out too often being injured haha.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Awesome review bloom. Glad you got over your first booking with her, and with your first cim experience as well. She must have used all her jav experience during your booking haha.

You think a 30 minute booking will be too short?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thank you for the report and you are so lucky to meet her twice. Do you think she is still sensitive and easy to cum?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooln View Post
    Thank you for the report and you are so lucky to meet her twice. Do you think she is still sensitive and easy to cum?
    Tbh I think she has done this so long that trying to get her to cum will be a big effort. As for sensitivity, yeah she is sensitive, when you put it in too fast or pull out too fast her body reacts. I think its just getting to cum will depend on if she wants to cum or purely sees the session to make sure you get there like what happened in my case.

Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post
    Awesome review bloom. Glad you got over your first booking with her, and with your first cim experience as well. She must have used all her jav experience during your booking haha.

You think a 30 minute booking will be too short?
    Haha yeah! the effort put in was insane an was thankful.

As for 30mins, yeah should be fine to give it a go. Just skip daty and enjoy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi, Bloom

Basically, If she is hard to cum, it might affect you. So recommend you try ice that ice will cum within 5 minutes and I made her cum 10 x times within 1 hour. That will fix your slower cum issue for sure. When ice cum, the pressure is double up tightened and if you know what I mean. The fake moan will never bring you over the line as you can tell it is fake.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bloom View Post
    To start this AR I have seen Hinano once before when she did her first stint at club. She in fact was the first girl I saw when I visited Ginza for the very first time. Back then I had a very average experience should I say, as for all people when they visit somewhere unexplored they have a feeling of anxiety and anxiousness lol. To put it blunt; why did I book an experience JAV girl as my first time lol. When I saw her, I never came at all from nervousness lol; thats why I treat my first visit as average. Never had anything bad since tho on other visits.

Anywho lol moving on haha
    ;

When it comes to JAV girls there is always the expectation where people think they will perform as a PSE however instead of that Hinano provides a very soft semi GFE experience that is experienced but also follows a sort of slight routine. From the moment you meet her; you can tell Hinano is very reserved but also very receptive to your needs making sure throughout you are tended too. From chatting to getting to the deed she is on top of it.

General ratings;
    Appearance: 8.5 / A tier - Cute and has a glamorous make up style. She is petite and small with a very nice well kept body. If you have seen her jav and think thats how she looks like, then throw that thought in the garbage. Hinano had an amazing glow up.
    Service: 9 / A tier - While she has a clear routine on what she does, she still does it with finesse. What lacked from me giving her a 10 was DFK was quite minimal. As for daty I didnt attempt it this time with her as wasnt feeling it today.
    Duration of session: 1 hour

Recollection of the session;
    Made my way to empire after a slight side track visit to check in at work. Was so close to being late but managed to get on the train to central at the nick of time. Made my way to reception to meet with the team. Had a small chat and paid the damages. Team in ginza is always S tier, friendly, upbeat and pleasant to deal with. Props to them for the repeated effort they bring day in and day out.

Sat my ass down in the waiting room for hinano, 3 mins later get the go ahead that shes ready in room 8. Make my way up to the room, knock and there is Hinano. Looking exactly the same as the day I met her at club. Still the cute, elegant and pretty girl. No difference in her body or look. As I enter the room she is almost like one of those japanese house wives where she directs me to leave my shoes at the door and where I can rest my clothes onto (This sort of slow start could be hit and miss as the most memorable starts are when a girl literally makes out with you as soon as you enter the room). She then makes a note of the extra services she offers; which are if you want; for an extra fee you can record a video with her for you own personal use. But declined that. As im getting changed; she puts on some music; simple japanese and english music for the mood, then strips down.

Like a very experienced person in the industry; she prepares the mouth wash ready for me when I have only just taken my clothes off. Surprisingly tho, she added a lot of water to it so I honestly dont know if its as effect as using it straight. Then she directs me into the shower with her. The usual quick was thoroughly with me. Once she starts to wash the little man and give him a thorough clean; she kneels down for the shower bbbj. Instant errection the moment her cute lips touch the tip. She clearly has that jav experience when it comes to bbbj. Knows all the effective techniques rather then just stick to one style. It was a mix of slow and sensual then sped up into her tugging the base and focusing on the tip with a fast sucking motion. S tier imo and later in the review ill mention why its S tier to me.

Post shower and the main course;
    As soon as we dry up; she asks me to lay down, I proceed then she approaches to start her routine. She starts with DFK which was pretty hot. She isnt afraid to stick her tongue in yours like some girls who havent warmed up to you during a session. However this only lasted a short while. She then started to focus on my nipples and body for the cat bath. She really likes this part as she particularly spent a bit longer doing this then I expect but it built up the excitement and tension to when she finally made it down to give me more of the bbbj I was longing for. What I like about hinano, is she really is experienced and isnt afraid to lick and kiss your body in places. Upper thigh, balls, area just between you anus and balls an stomach.

When she initiated the most elegant but very erotic bbbj ive had with good eye contact, I felt that if she did the whole session like this, id be satisfied lol. My favorite type of bbbj is the really wet but intense type. A firm grip on the base tugging up and down hard as well as strong focus using her lips to caress the tip with her mouth while going constantly back and forth fast. This really is my ideal.

As it continued I honestly thought to myself damn, Hinano really is spending quite a long time sucking without changing in her routine. This is amazing. It was almost like she was trying to get my to cum then and there, but as like my other ARs it really takes a lot to get me over the line which Hinano puts the extra mile in later to get me there.

After about 8 mins of straight sucking; she finally switches it up and just grabs the dom, straps it on and rides me. She starts off before the penetration by rubbing my dick all over her pussy which she was moaning too and then put it straight in. Initial reaction yep, this girl is experienced. From the moment I enter her, shes already getting straight into it. Hard riding me with a lot of movement, as if shes trying to get herself to cum straight away. The one thing that would of made this hotter was if she added some dfk during the riding. I leaned in to kiss which we did some dfk but then she stopped to continue back to focusing on riding me. I really admire how service oriented she is when it cums to you being pleasured. She would switch from cow girl till I said do you wanna switch. Because at this point she was on top for about 10 mins. She asks me if I can do mish next , which I think she likes a lot but I'm noticeably taller than her so Mish is a lot harder. We had to put a pillow under her to get a bit more angle. It help but because she is small and thin it wasnt the best of help but it sufficed. When pumping in her during this position; she gives off very cute expressions, however you can hear a tad bit of FOAM. I think its just inbuilt into her as she did JAV. Its quite loud the moans too, that you could hear it from the next room lol.

As I am continuing to pump in her, I lean back to admire her body while being inside her. Whenever I see this sight; it really gets me going to continue pumping an pleasure her. 10mins later a thought comes into my mind; "my last visit you didn't cum with her, is this going to happen again". Holy shit the realization came in after I was 10 mins straight pumping an wasnt close to cumming. It was on my mind so I was scrambling to get over the line. I asked Hinano for doggy, as usually it gets me there pretty quick but NO. It didnt help. 10 mins or so of straight doggy. Trying to think of everything that could get me going as well as trying to angle her to get the best feel an it wasnt working. We switched multiple positions from here which she was very accomadating too. She I think noticed I was struggling to cum from fucking her. So she suggested for my to take a rest and lay back while she does her bbbj.

This is where the over achiever title comes in. Being an experienced girl she probably knew subconciously what she had to do to get me over the line and cum. The bbbj was the correct thing. Hinano takes me in her mouth and without hesitation gives me the most erotic / pse bbbj ive ever had. Super sloppy, furious tugging as well as giving me that sexy erotic look while sucking the top with effort. I was captivated by her from her. Its like a switch flicked and she turned it up a notch. If she kept this up from the start holy shit it would be almost like a perfect experience.

As she is working her magic and sucking, she notice it takes me a bit longer than a normal person to get off so she really kept at it with diligence. 9 mins into; BOOOM! it finally happened.... I never thought a girl would be able to get it but I blew in her mouth. It was like an insane euphoric feeling. Hinano just kept sucking as I came too. Made sure she got every last drop out and did some follow up sucks before making her way to the sink.

I laughed and layed back. She asked did it feel good? I said amazing. She then said she really likes to suck more the most. Maybe she gets excitement when she makes a guy cum or maybe because it took so long she finally conquered me? who knows lol. I followed up telling her that she is the only girl ive met in ginza who actually made me cum from sucking to give me a cim. She was shocked and said really? she said she must be really good at it. Indeed she was.

From here we had a slight conversation for a bout 2 mins then the bell rings. It really took a whole hour almost to get me going this time. But thank god it was a happy ending. It finally replaced my first experience with a happy with her.

Conclusion;
    Hinano is a very cute and petite girl. If your preference is a cute j girl with amazing service but dont mind a slight routine, she will be your ideal pick. Also to note; you better get in quick. She said she is only staying for 10 days and will return to sydney next in september. Definitely worth it! she will ensure you get that unique experience service with a jav twist. So glad she came back to Ginza!
    5 more days before she leaves, might be coming back September. Once she starts to warm up to you, a very friendly girl who is customer oriented. Amazing body, very pretty face (don't use her jav profile pic as reference, she looks so much better now), and just a great booking.