Thread: My New All-Time Favourite - K IU

Senior Member(無間使者)

My New All-Time Favourite - K IU

I'm calling it. IU is my all-time favourite!

When it comes to what most of us on this forum do, at one basic level, it's essentially the same - we pay to see a girl of our choice for sexual satisfaction. But what differs is the detail and nuance of what any given person may be after - not only in terms of what we find attractive in looks, personality, interaction, but also in terms of what we want to happen during the time spent together.

My preference is for cute and pretty K-girls with an unscripted GFE. And the more the sense of connection, the better. Now, I'm not averse to being serviced by an intense PSE session by the likes of Jessie or Rebecca, but enjoy much more an intimate GFE. Of course, that may include elements of PSE. But rather than being serviced, I much prefer the sense of mutual pleasure.

At this point, I realise some of you will dismissively say that I'm just being fooled by the great GFE performance/acting of the girl. But even if it's acting (which I acknowledge is the case in a lot of instances), I don't mind as long as I'm convinced. After all, I'm not after a relationship. And as long as I've enjoyed the time and feel convinced that she has too, I'm happy with that.

Given this, my all-time favourite until very recently was K-Angela/K-Somi from Ginza Club. I saw her many, many times during her two stints at Ginza Club. And prior to IU, she was the only one I did 2 hour bookings with.

But recently, she has been overtaken by K IU. Overtaken in every feasible way.

So what is it about IU that just does it for me? I think this is where YMMV. Because while undoubtedly IU is popular, I don't know if many would be where I'm at and declare her their all-time favourite.

So here's a recap

APPEARANCE:
    IU is pretty. She has a heart-warming prettiness, especially when she smiles rather than a cold breathtaking glamour. That's not to say she's not glamorous - I think she'd look absolutely glamorous and stunning if she went all out with the make-up and was in a cocktail dress! But I digress...
    IU's face from some angles does resemble her working-namesake, the K-popstar IU. She is slim and tall with long slender arms and legs. And as I've mentioned before, she has really lovely feet and hands. And what makes her very special is that she is all natural and hasn't had work done. Personally, I do hope she stays that way!

MANNERISMS:
    She has very alluring mannerisms - and she just draws you in.

PERSONALITY:
    IU's English is decent enough and she is very bright and bubbly, and a wonderful conversationalist. She is warm and engaging, and really is gifted in making anyone feel at ease.

CONNECTION AND CHEMISTRY:
    In all my sessions with IU, every time has felt like a genuine connection with great chemistry. Sex has been great. Each and every time with intense GFE with PSE elements included regularly. And the cuddling and conversations in between has been an unexpected treat. Again, this is my experience and how I feel, and may not be the same for you.

SUMMARY:
    IU has only been working at Ginza Empire for just over 3 months now. In that time, IU has moved from being one of the girls I've seen, to being the go-to girl among a few regulars or newcomers, to now and for the past month being the only girl I've seen. I don't know how long this will be. But I'm enjoying my time with IU to the fullest while it lasts. Because at this point, only 3 months in, IU is my all-time favourite.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Thanks bro. Can I ask how's her DFK? Does she do plenty of kissing?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Thanks bro. Can I ask how's her DFK? Does she do plenty of kissing?
    In my experience, yes she does. Part of what makes it a great GFE for me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks bro, does she have tattoos and belly fat? I am not a fan of K girls as 9 out of 10 will have work done on their face/body but want to give a shot if she is really good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    she doesn't have belly fat

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ukarian Victory View Post
    Thanks bro, does she have tattoos and belly fat? I am not a fan of K girls as 9 out of 10 will have work done on their face/body but want to give a shot if she is really good.
    She have small (roughly palm size) tattoos. I vaguely remember seeing 2 tattoos

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There’s another K IU at Marrickville, names are getting hard to keep track of

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by hereforgoodtime View Post
    She have small (roughly palm size) tattoos. I vaguely remember seeing 2 tattoos
    Thanks bro for confirming that!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    and remember guys, a girl like IU really is a treasure. So please be gentle and treat her nicely and with respect!

In fact, we should treat all the WLs well!