Thread: K Gia - incredibly tight holes

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

K Gia - incredibly tight holes

Uploading this a bit late but here's my review of K Gia.

Looks : 7.5/10
    Service : 9/10
    Personality : 9/10
    Bbbj : 10/10

Looks she has some work done, but looks stunning regardless. Curves in the right spots with thin arm and legs which are as soft as milk.
    She has the short hair like her photos and looks great. Has quite a bit of make up which I don't mind.

She's relatively new so she was figuring out her routine. The standard shower, bbbj, and dry off to bed.

Now I am more towards service but her attitude and personality made the session even better. Shes responsive, listens, and jokes well. Not the more clingy GFE type but the good friend vibe which made the session fun and exciting.

Now in bed it's a different story where she knows how to navigate with ease. Her bbbj is phenomenal!. Just the right amount of sloppy and wet, she DT the ball surfs where she lets her tongue out to lick your balls while down there. This revived my cock from the dead in round 2. She never gave up and really tried hard. 10/10.

Now she also has another one down between her legs which is amazingly tight. Not just like small tight. But you can feel the walls everytime you thrust. It didn't take very long for me to nut.

WIR yes definitely a good session. If you're after a good K gal to drain you with a good attitude and service. Maybe not over the top GFE clingy but still shes a gem.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Concur with the above, Gia is very well maintained all over and in relation to the headline - when in missionary she knows what she likes to make it work for her (beyond the normal position). She was an excellent session.