Thread: Lisa from Hamilton

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Lisa from Hamilton

Spent the weekend in Brisbane recently so I checked out Locanto to see if there was anything that met my requirements. Wasn't keen on a shop so I looked at the privates for something a bit more than R+T but not full service. Anyway, I'd got a short list of 4 with Lisa from Hamilton at the top. By the time I had finished my research she had changed her ad to include full service and even dominatrix. So I opted for the middle option of massage, body slide and HJ. Anyway, communication was easy and a time arranged. Upon arrival I was pleasantly surprised that her pics were 100% correct and the unit was spotless. He demeanour was also as described, and she made me very comfortable. I had the choice of oil or Thai massage but I opted for oil as a Thai massage can sometimes be a bit strenuous with a worn out feeling before part 2. The massage was excellent and she really knew what she was doing. Can't fault part 2 either with a sensual body slide and expertly working me to a very decent climax.

$180 for 1 hour session and well worth the money for this old fella. I'd be extremely tempted for the full service option next time.

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6...-Hamilton.html

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review. I can’t see much in those pics because of how tiny they are. Are you able to confirm if she is indeed around 35 or much older?
    Also, how would you describe her looks. (E.g. average, pretty, beautiful, model material).

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah she's around 35, petite, pretty and sassy.