Long time since my last visit to Ginza, went with Suzuha this time.

Her face and body isn't top model material but she still looks good. The most suitable description would be your cheeky girl next door 😅

She has an average build with great ass. Her tits are perfectly shaped and look naturally round. Her face is pretty round too with beautiful eyes and smile.

What I enjoyed the most was that her level of English was much better than other J girls working here. She told me she has been here for 1 year and leave soon. She was really fun to talk to and very friendly.

She provided good service: shower with quick BBBJ, then to the bed, nipples sucking and more BBBJ. She suck fast with strong suction. I prefer slow so I told her and she listened. I took her head to guide her the way I wanted. Tried to make her go deep but she had gag reflex when she was too deep. She was able to take me 3/4 of the way. She offered riming but I don't like so said no. DFK is with a bit of tongue, J style, doesn't go to deep (but I didn't try nor ask).

Then sex in missionary and doggy. This time she had no issue taking me in all the way. Good moaning and can take a pounding! She has a completely shaved pussy btw.

I was pretty tired that night so stopped after a few minutes and asked for BJ and CIM which she obliged.Kept me in her mouth long enough so that I could make my orgasm last longer.

Honestly she was a lovely girl. Really liked my session with her tonight.