Person's Name: Coco

Establishment : Magic Fingers Healing hands

Address: 4/90 Waldron Rd, Chester Hill NSW 2162

Day/Month/Year of Visit : Saturday, April 2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Phone : 0457 589 171

Hours of Business : 10 am – 8 pm

Rates : $50/45 minutes

Extras Cost : negotiable (I paid 1 x pineapple tip)

Services Provided This Session : Just part 1

Size/shape : size 12 – 14, ML, 5’9”, B-C Cup

Nationality or Ethnicity : MLC

Value for money/recommend? : Part 1 was excellent … but no visual stimuli

WIR? – no; the venue is very clean and the mamasan is trying her best but that’s about it. Unless this was just a day where her regular MLs left her in the lurch, I think the stable of performers is Group 6.

So the south western Sydney odyssey continues … and all though there’s been more misses than hits, I’ve discovered some great food venues and providores; which has given me cause to be thankful for multi culturalism and the array of foods and groceries we are lucky to enjoy in this country. Those of us who have travelled and been to countries which are culturally homogenous know how fortunate we are here.

That said, this venture to Chester Hill saw me try two venues in the one day. It was a herculean effort on my part to choose to stave off the ejaculation at this venue, in the hope of a better visual at the latter (more on this later).

There are 3 venues in Waldon Road, and they’re all within 100 m of one another. This venue was the farthest away from the station, and therefore the most discrete. It is virtually at the end of the commercial zone. Plenty of street parking and the local shopping centre has lots of undercover parking. It is less than a kilometre from Sefton station and the 4 venues on offer there. More on them next week.

I decided to try this venue first. Id resolved that if the ML wasn’t going to get me over the line, I’d ask for 30 mins, tip and decline the NHJ or whatever else was on offer in favour of the next venue delivering (always a risky strategy).

Walked up the street; there were very few people in the street at that end of town. Rang the bell, stood on the footpath and waited like a shag on a rock, until it was answered by the mamas an. She presents as a pleasant Asian 40 – 50 something dressed like she off to mar Jong, looking like a librarian; she ushers me inside and is excited because I’m on time (I messaged hours earlier inquiring and saying I’d be there at that time) and I dont look homeless. I’m shown to a room with a wooden core door and it has curtains separating it from the next bay. Mamasan assures me that Coco is here, and her massage is first rate. I’m invited to extend if I wish. Off mamasan scurries and in walks Coco: she has a formidable physique … somewhere between Oddjob (Goldfinger) and Lydia Shum. But she’s dressed in the mood killer clothes … long pants and runners! I mean, wtf! Unless you’re rocking Emily Blunt’s body … leave the pants in the dressing room! It was at this point I resolved to 30 mins it, and hope the next venue at least had a dress or skirt. Money exchanged and my clothes removed, I lay down for a 30 mins part 1; and it was good! Noticed that there was no clock watching and the 30 mins ticked by without any hint of it being concluded. At about the 40 mins mark, I was asked to turn over. There’d been no TT up to that point, and I wondered at various times if it was a legitimate massage joint. But on the flip, I was casually asked (and perhaps a little unenthusiastically … or perhaps the better word is “perfunctorily” … if id like a HE. I declined but said I’d tip at the end.

I then enjoyed a great torso, groin and head massage. At 50 mins mark I decided to call it quits and thanked he for the attention. I gave her a pineapple tip.

Now I know a lot of you will say: “why’d you do that?! Why’d you create an expectation that tipping (equivalent to and NHJ) will be done when NHJ not undertaken?”. Well … she was a good natured lady who gave of her own time; and it was the right thing to do at the time.

It was another true punting experience: the excitement was at the unknown as you walked into the venue; the rest was just an enjoyable part 1.
    Last edited by Jumper63; 26-04-2024 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Spelling

Senior Member(無間使者)
    88 Massage Therapy
    Address: 80 Railway Parade, Glenfield NSW 2167
    Hours:
    Open ⋅ Closes 8 pm
    Phone: 0406 380 088

Person's Name: Katie

Establishment : 88 Massage Therapy

Day/Month/Year of Visit : Wednesday March 2024

Phone : 0406 380 088

Rates : $55/45 minutes

Extras Cost : negotiable (I paid 1 x pineapples)

Services Provided This Session : NHJ (but kept her pants on)

Size/shape : Thicc, busty young Thai ML, 5’2”, 36DD Cup, size 12 – chunky but toned

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : meh … she was very NTI

WIR? – no; the venue is discrete but that’s about it. Other MLs thee may deliver, but this was a TOFTT moment.

As the continuation of my odyssey in south western Sydney, I ventured to Glenfield and spied a few of the shops there; went to the shop at the far north end of stain street; it had curtained off bays and all girls were busy. I beat a hasty retreat. I think we'll put this one down to exoerience.

The venue is in an arcade and towards the rear of it near a carpark. So plenty of parking. I caught the train and it is across the road on the eastern side of the track.

Entered and met by mamas an, and usual questions asked and answered. Booked 45 mins and shown to room. Venue is clean and rooms have walls floor to ceiling. Standard size room with bed and sink. No mirrors on walls. I strip off and lay down.

Enter Katie and she’s wearing a figure-hugging black dress showing off her ample breasts but also revealing a chunky but toned body. Her English is competent and Part 1 proceeds and is typically good from a Thai girl. 3 mins in the lighter finger touch starts and the fingers glide up and down my natal cleft, and brush against my scrotum. Whispers made and NHJ agreed (nothing else on offer) and she moved to the far corner to undress. Her panties remained on and I asked if she’d remove. Sh sad she dint want to as she was shy … I didn’t push the point.

On the flip, I resolved just to lay back and enjoy what was on offer. Normally I take a more active role, asking the ML t lie back so I can run ny hands over and explore. But she was just a little too shy for that. What followed was a competent but unremarkable Part 2 with varied speeds and grip. Clean up, 1 pineapple handed over, dress and out.

It was just a true punting experience. Absent anyone having a different experience ill happily stay on the train and not get off at Glenfield.
    Last edited by Jumper63; 26-04-2024 at 12:02 PM. Reason: Spelling

Senior Member(無間使者)
    88 Massage Therapy
    Hours:
    Open ⋅ Closes 8 pm
    Phone: 0406 380 088

Person's Name: Katie

Establishment : 88 Massage Therapy

Day/Month/Year of Visit : Wednesday March 2024

Phone : 0406 380 088

Rates : $55/45 minutes

Extras Cost : negotiable (I paid 1 x pineapples)

Services Provided This Session : NHJ (but kept her pants on)

Size/shape : Thicc, busty young Thai ML, 5’2”, 36DD Cup, size 12 – chunky but toned

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : meh … she was very NTI

WIR? – no; the venue is discrete but that’s about it. Other MLs thee may deliver, but this was a TOFTT moment.

As the continuation of my odyssey in south western Sydney, I ventured to Glenfield and spied a few of the shops there; went to the shop at the far north end of station street; it had curtained off bays and all girls were busy. I beat a hasty retreat. I think we'll put this one down to experience.

I then walked back towards the action and found 88 Massage.
    The venue is in an arcade and towards the rear of it near a carpark. So plenty of parking. I caught the train and it is across the road on the eastern side of the track.

Entered and met by mamasan, and usual questions asked and answered. Booked 45 mins and shown to room. Venue is clean and rooms have walls floor to ceiling. Standard size room with bed and sink. No mirrors on walls. I strip off and lay down.

Enter Katie and she’s wearing a figure-hugging black dress showing off her ample breasts but also revealing a chunky but toned body. Her English is competent and Part 1 proceeds and is typically good from a Thai girl. 30 mins in the lighter finger touch starts and the fingers glide up and down my natal cleft, and brush against my scrotum. Whispers made and NHJ agreed (nothing else on offer) and she moved to the far corner to undress. Her panties remained on and I asked if she’d remove. She said she didnt want to as she was shy … I didn’t push the point.

On the flip, I resolved just to lay back and enjoy what was on offer. Normally I take a more active role, asking the ML to lie back so I can run my hands over and explore. But she was just a little too shy for that. What followed was a competent but unremarkable Part 2 with varied speeds and grip. Clean up, 1 pineapple handed over, dress and out.

It was just a true punting experience. Absent anyone having a different experience ill happily stay on the train and not get off at Glenfield.
    Last edited by Jumper63; 26-04-2024 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Spelling

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thank you for the ARs
    These kinda reviews are appreciated and helpful..

You’re a good men to tip the First Lady .

Will be looking out for more ARs in Sefton areas