Having now visited Ginza Empire twice to go along with my Ginza Club sessions in the last month or so, I reached out to both last night to see who was available as I was in the city for work. GE just didn’t get back to me as efficiently as GC did, so Club it was and I had the choice of J Peach, V Cara, J Hikari, J Mizuki and K Juju.

Must admit the photos of Cara and Mizuki are tempting but I had hoped Juju would be free (having seen her twice before but not for a few weeks) so happily booked her in for 45 mins.

Got up to the apartment that is Room 26 and she appears in this incredible light white/cream one piece that is see-through and her wonderfully augmented breasts are on full display. This outfit on her was sexy in every way possible, so I knew I’d made the right call.

I’m a big fan of foreplay so having her straddle me on the couch as we reintroduced ourselves was a fine sign of things to come and as she has a classy sultry look that just gets me going. Now it could partly be because I’m into my 40s and no longer blown away by sheer youth in a woman, but I think Juju is far more strikingly beautiful in looks than the older sister reference I’ve seen in other reports, but of course relative beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I respect that. For me though, I find Juju extremely attractive.

So eventually we drag ourselves off the couch and into the shower where she immediately takes control, and follows that with her patented thorough washing process which this time incorporates a lot of kissing. When in the shower her body is on full display and those breasts when wet are a sight (and feel) to behold. As noted I’ve seen her twice but in the shower tonight was the first time she asked me my name, which she proceeds to use through the rest of the session, just heightening the experience.

Out we get, dry off and move into the master bedroom of this apartment sized Room 26 where she pushes me onto the edge of the bed and shows me some newly added techniques to her BBBJ. She was very good previously but the near on unbreakable eye contact and her enthusiasm goes up a level tonight. So it’s getting intense and she gradually moves me further up the bed because it’s time for what I think is the best slide I’ve had across the team Ginza. She gets into it to the point where it feels like she’s in her own world of pleasure, which is so sexy given how amazing she looks on top. Then she lets out her hair this woman gets even hotter and is checking herself out in the mirror so it’s crazy good for me now. She’s enjoying it that much this section goes on for way longer than anyone else I’ve seen, and I’m all for that.

Now that she’s super keen, it is on with protection and what follows next is insanely good. We haven’t even got out of cowgirl and she’s telling me in no uncertain terms this is going well for her and there’s zero doubt down below. I’m just doing my best to give some enjoyment here but it’s a whole new level of satisfaction for me when the woman is having a good time.

Reverse cowgirl is followed by missionary and then her two favourite positions (cowgirl is a close third I think) but she loves to close her legs in missionary and doggy and just writhes in pleasure if you get it right. Fortunately tonight I got it right and she gets over the line well before me and I happily let her lay on the bed to recover.

The first buzzer goes as we are kissing laying next to each other, however she’s determined to finish me off, and wow, yes she did.

Second buzzer goes while we are moving into the bathroom and so we clean up.

Juju is a firecracker when she gets going, is quite bubbly and playful afterwards and is an incredibly sexy woman throughout.

Final point on her appearance - I actually think she should have her website photos taken in the see-through one piece she wore tonight as it accentuates her looks perfectly.

I will be seeing her again.