I was put on to this shop by a mate and finally had some free time to go check it out. Saw the pricing similar to other places and since it has a license I thought it wouldn’t be as shady as those joints.

It’s a bit hard to miss as the entry was in an alley way but I made it through ok. No booking. Reception staff pretty friendly young dudes. Told to go to a room and have a seat. They’re letting me sit in the waiting room as I write this.

Saw three girls, all cute, one was Latina I think her name was Sofia and I probably would’ve chosen her but I asked the receptionist who they recommend since it’s my first time. They said go with Yuko if you want GFE. Deal done.

Paid $220 for 30 min diamond service and went up the stairs. Room was really nice, jacuzzi and shower and a nuru bed.

Yuko is very cute, nice smile and not thin but I like a bit of meat on girls anyway. She was very polite and went in the shower with me. After washing up we got on the bed. She suggested lying on my back since we didn’t have a lot of time. My kinda girl.

I’ve never had hot nuru gel before and this was a great sensation. Really cute in the body slide and some great body slides. Cat bath too and DFK.

On to the BBBJ and this was really good. Lots of tongue action and suction. I was worked up and told her to spin around for 69. I wasn’t sure how it would go with nuru in my mouth but it made it all the more fun. She was WET after 5 min.

On to FS and even though she was sopping wet it was really tight. She used the four seasons condom and I could feel everything through it. Didn’t take long in mish and DFK before I blew in the bag.

Had a nice chat after we finished and out into the night I went.