Thread: J Marie - perfect GFE/PSE mix

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J Marie - perfect GFE/PSE mix

After reading AR's had to book marie and she did not dissapoint! I'd say shes one of the S tier girls at GC

Face : 9/10
    Body : 9/10
    Personality : 9/10
    Service : 9/10
    Bbbj : 10/10

After the meeting with reception they guide me to room 9 where I wait for Marie. When she comes in, wow, she looks good. Her looks are just like her photos. Almost to the point where it doesnt do her justice. Shes not skinny but slim, great looking with a b+ to c cup. With a cut smile, it was a great start.

She takes me to the shower after little small talk, she gives me a wash and does the shower bbbj. The suction was wow! With good eye contact it was a great introduction.

Onto the bed and she goes into her routine with a bit of cat bath and bbbj. Her bbbj is probably the best i've had. Mix with HJ, spit, great tongue action, suction and eye contact. Thinking about it is making me bulge again!

She goes into a pussy slide and drops some spit down (very accurately too!!) And edges me to the point im almost about to blow. Said lets start, she doms me up and we go at it. Reading previous reviews it says shes tight, and my god she is. She had a vice grip on my junior. She lets off some jap foam which wasnt over the top. All the positions and how she sucks on your fingers, a real JAV like PSE. The longer it goes the more and more PSE it gets.

What an experience! It's unfortunate she's leaving back to Japan so soon. A gem found too late on my behalf.

WIR? 100% shes a perfect mixture of GFE but when at it, the naughty PSE ramps up and will rock your world in bed.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thank you for such nice report. On which day will she be leaving back to Japan?

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooln View Post
    Thank you for such nice report. On which day will she be leaving back to Japan?
    She's here for few more days. She said Saturday I think. If I remember correctly...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She said saturday flight so friday would be her last day