Hi guys, I had an enjoyable visit at the place of Kelly, a younger woman with surprisingly big boobs who offers especially erotic massages. Her place is in the south of the city and easily accessible by car. The apartment building can be entered in a discrete way and it could look more normal. Kelly welcomed me at the door with a hug where I already felt that she has something big to offer under her morning coat. After a bit chatting to get to know each other and having a chemistry she took me to a bed room, which can be seen on the pics. The bed was covered with towels and she asked me to dress out and lay down. With some relaxed music in the back ground she started her program on my back with a well smelling oil. She really can give a proper massage. Then she started to glide over me with her boobs and rubbed her pussy repeatedly on my legs and butt. After a while she asked me to tun and continued the same way, giggling when realising was already very hard. She played with my horniness for a while before she touched my best friend and gave me an enjoyable lingam massage. I really liked it and the climax came close and only a minute later I had a really intense orgasm. She allowed me to chill a bit with her in bed and then I left with a big smile in my face. Would go again, did somebody else also visited her and can report about her extras or so?