Thread: J Momoka – TOFTT Cute & Innocent Uni girl vibes – Jacks Lil Waifu – ultimate pocket rocket

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

J Momoka – TOFTT Cute & Innocent Uni girl vibes – Jacks Lil Waifu – ultimate pocket rocket

J Momoka – TOFTT Cute & Innocent Uni girl vibes – Jacks Lil Waifu – ultimate pocket rocket

Overall B tier in my category of J Girls

Face and looks 7.5 – 8

Body 8 – 8.5

Service 8

Overall WIR? – yes she was defs a good punt and going in blind with only intel from reception that she is cute and my type and feedback so far is good I am glad I wasn’t disappointed and it wasn’t a dud punt

Detailed AR
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Asian)/page16

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw her too yesterday and she's like the JAV equivalent of Kurea Hasumi petite version.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by buttsoup View Post
    I saw her too yesterday and she's like the JAV equivalent of Kurea Hasumi petite version.
    Woah, a petite Kurea Hasumi. Was the service also Kurea Hasumi levels?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by buttsoup View Post
    Niceeee bro where would you rank her in the Tier list among the other j girls?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post
    Woah, a petite Kurea Hasumi. Was the service also Kurea Hasumi levels?
    Lmaooo I have no idea who the jav girl is but just googled and yea looks like her a bit minus the big ass and big rack but those cute big doll eyes and puppy face when she getting fucked is like Momoka

If you like reiko you should enjoy Momoka who is much younger more toned than slim to the point of bony and lot less foam

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    Lmaooo I have no idea who the jav girl is but just googled and yea looks like her a bit minus the big ass and big rack but those cute big doll eyes and puppy face when she getting fucked is like Momoka

If you like reiko you should enjoy Momoka who is much younger more toned than slim to the point of bony and lot less foam
    Thanks Jackjack, will see if I can book her before she leaves

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Was able to see Momoka on her last day before she flies home. Was ok. Can tell she isn't too experienced with her service. Kissing and blowjob both really light. She is really small so couldn't take me very well too unfortunately and I am not massive. She did let me face fuck her gently though so points for that. Even with the slighty lacklustre service for me I really enjoyed myself because of her personality.