Thread: T PALOMA - Great BBBJ + Ball sucking + Rimming, CIM service.

Senior Member(無間使者)

T PALOMA - Great BBBJ + Ball sucking + Rimming, CIM service.

She has been on list for a while now, and I finally got a chance to see her today.

Last year in December the kind female receptionist suggested I have a threesome with C Jay and T Paloma, I said I wanted to try T Paloma solo first before doing that threesome combination… the female receptionist said T Paloma’s service is similar to the other T girls at the shop and I agree… T Paloma does provide very good service, so I’m happy to write this review..

I kinda think everyone has already seen T Paloma and I’m late to the party… anyway here is my review..

1. Accuracy of photos: the body and hair length is the same as the profile photos but she now has blonde hair. Paloma also has a Tattoo on her back, big C cup size boobs and is fully shaved (yes)

2. Services provided:

in the shower together: Lots of DFK and DFK + HJ fun. She kinda stopped showering me with the body soap just to DFK me and give me a HJ and hug me.. while I was touching her big boobs..

Round 1:

heaps of DFK, kissing nipples, BBBJ then Rimming + HJ combo (my favourite!) then BBBJ + ball sucking + massaging my asshole with her finger during BBBJ for a great CIM finish (excellent!)

Then a Massage from my feet to my shoulders. (Paloma asked if I want some oil, I said yes.) Very nice massage, it was a gentle and relaxing massage. I really like it when girls massage my feet.

Round 2:

DFK, kissing nipples again then the RIM + HJ + ball sucking + massaging my asshole “ultra combo” then cowgirl sex then missionary sex. I stop and I ask for more RIM + HJ combo fun, she says “why didn’t you tell me so” with a smile. She’s incredible with her RIM + HJ service. This time she used lube to make the RIM + HJ more enjoyable. And I cum again. It was heaps of fun.

Then a massage again. From my feet to my shoulders.. then back to my feet. Again the massage wasn’t painful, she was gentle and this second massage was also very relaxing. She massaged my feet 3 times in total.. very nice.

3. General attitude and demeanour: smiling, friendly, obedient T girl. Shes Not rude, She had no problem rimming me the second time when I asked for that service.

4. Overall value for money: $270 for 1 hour for the RIM + HJ combo (twice) cowgirl sex and missionary sex and ball sucking and massaging my asshole while she blowing me and excellent CIM service. (She suck’s is all out slowly and gently) All for $270. A total bargain. I’m glad I picked T Paloma today.

I think T Paloma’s service is very very good and her style service can be compared to T Paula and T Cindy.

Great PSE style service from T Paloma and I would see her again..

Go check her out if you want rimming and ball sucking service during the BBBJ.

Thanks for reading my review.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I reckon Paloma and Paula would be an awesome 3 way. Nice AR 👍

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice AR bro! I've had one session with Paloma and it was incredible. Really friendly and accommodating and she has an extremely sexy look

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post

She has been on list for a while now, and I finally got a chance to see her today.

Last year in December the kind female receptionist suggested I have a threesome with C Jay and T Paloma, I said I wanted to try T Paloma solo first before doing that threesome combination… the female receptionist said T Paloma’s service is similar to the other T girls at the shop and I agree… T Paloma does provide very good service, so I’m happy to write this review..

I kinda think everyone has already seen T Paloma and I’m late to the party… anyway here is my review..

1. Accuracy of photos: the body and hair length is the same as the profile photos but she now has blonde hair. Paloma also has a Tattoo on her back, big C cup size boobs and is fully shaved (yes)

2. Services provided:

in the shower together: Lots of DFK and DFK + HJ fun. She kinda stopped showering me with the body soap just to DFK me and give me a HJ and hug me.. while I was touching her big boobs..

Round 1:

heaps of DFK, kissing nipples, BBBJ then Rimming + HJ combo (my favourite!) then BBBJ + ball sucking + massaging my asshole with her finger during BBBJ for a great CIM finish (excellent!)

Then a Massage from my feet to my shoulders. (Paloma asked if I want some oil, I said yes.) Very nice massage, it was a gentle and relaxing massage. I really like it when girls massage my feet.

Round 2:

DFK, kissing nipples again then the RIM + HJ + ball sucking + massaging my asshole “ultra combo” then cowgirl sex then missionary sex. I stop and I ask for more RIM + HJ combo fun, she says “why didn’t you tell me so” with a smile. She’s incredible with her RIM + HJ service. This time she used lube to make the RIM + HJ more enjoyable. And I cum again. It was heaps of fun.

Then a massage again. From my feet to my shoulders.. then back to my feet. Again the massage wasn’t painful, she was gentle and this second massage was also very relaxing. She massaged my feet 3 times in total.. very nice.

3. General attitude and demeanour: smiling, friendly, obedient T girl. Shes Not rude, She had no problem rimming me the second time when I asked for that service.

4. Overall value for money: $270 for 1 hour for the RIM + HJ combo (twice) cowgirl sex and missionary sex and ball sucking and massaging my asshole while she blowing me and excellent CIM service. (She suck’s is all out slowly and gently) All for $270. A total bargain. I’m glad I picked T Paloma today.

I think T Paloma’s service is very very good and her style service can be compared to T Paula and T Cindy.

Great PSE style service from T Paloma and I would see her again..

Go check her out if you want rimming and ball sucking service during the BBBJ.

Thanks for reading my review.
    Nice review mate, thank you

I haven’t been here before. How is the entry? It seems like a busy street both main and back entrances look like there’s a fair bit going on.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Front entry is kinda busy and is kinda hard to find a parking space right outside in the day time..

Afternoons and night time is fine.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I park on meeks Rd then walk down on the few times i went to m5 during the day time, 2 or 3 minute walk.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw Paloma today after her long holiday and she is just such a sexy woman. She can turn the passion up to eleven when she’s into it and I do recommend letting her do what she wants. She’s proportionally perfect and a sultry sexy minx. Certainly recommend.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by BPunter76 View Post
    I reckon Paloma and Paula would be an awesome 3 way. Nice AR 👍
    Agreed and it has been suggested to me by Paula which has been hard to say only ‘maybe’ to. Mainly because getting the big head around the outlay for one visit has been difficult, when seeing these two ladies individually is so good.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GG1 View Post
    Agreed and it has been suggested to me by Paula which has been hard to say only ‘maybe’ to. Mainly because getting the big head around the outlay for one visit has been difficult, when seeing these two ladies individually is so good.
    You only live once

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great AR Nightshift. Having seen both Paula and Paloma separately. I think the real magic is their attention to your pleasure. A threesome would be fun no doubt but honestly, I'd rather an hour session with them separately (not on the same day because they'd kill you).

Paloma is working today~

Message or WeChat us

0417 888 123
    Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com