Thread: J Shion - A Squirter that Gives a Killer Ride

Junior Member(有D料到)

J Shion - A Squirter that Gives a Killer Ride

Girl: J Shion

Date: April 2024

Services Provided: Shower together. Shower BBBJ. HJ. DFK. DATY. Sex in multiple positions. Anal offered, but I didn't take her up on it

Body: 8.5/10 - Very petite body, similar to pre-surgery Elsa Jean--though Shion has slightly bigger and better shaped tits.

Face: 8/10 - She's pretty. Pics on the site are her, though highly filtered and photoshopped. The image that most closely resembles what she looks like in real life is probably the last one where she's in lingerie and taking a selfie in the mirror.

Service: 10/10 - What can I say? I guess I'm a sucker for a squirter.

Personality/After Sex: 7.5/10 - Super friendly, though her English could be better. Despite this, we were able to communicate well enough and only had to use Google Translate once.

Summary: Super friendly girl that will ride you till you're swimming in pussy juice.

I started off the day by fucking up my back in the gym doing deadlifts, so I was reticent to go through with this session. (My back still hurts like a motherfucker right now.) I was very tempted to call it off last minute, but I'm so glad I did not.

When I arrived, GE management sent me to a room and Shion came knocking on the door soon after. She was wearing a really cute and naughty Japanese schoolgirl outfit. She greeted me with a huge smile and introduced herself, then quickly went in for a DFK. (She does that style of DFK where she sorta just sticks her tongue out and flickers it about. If that's not your thing, then be forewarned.) Little bro immediately got excited after that and, as if she sensed his interest, she put her hand down there and started rubbing him as an introduction. "So big!" she said.

I came prepared, so already had "I injured my back in the gym this morning" on my Google Translate. When I showed her she responded with, "Fight through it" and gave me an encouraging nod and fist pump. It all felt very Japanese lol.

We got undressed and hopped in the shower where she gave me a terrific BBBJ. Shes's definitely got experience. We got out of the shower, dried off, and she told me to sit at the edge of the bed. I reminded her that my back is fucked so sitting may not be the best for me and she just told me not to worry and that she'll make me feel good. Roger that.

"I'm a Japanese girl. I'll make you cum four times this hour!" she said. While the spirit is willing for me, the flesh is weak so I thought that to be a bold statement--though I love her enthusiasm.

True to her word she continued with that terrific BBBJ, though she was more focussed. She has great suction and knows how to use her tongue to stimulate the frenulum, all the while doing this handsfree. I love me a handsfree BBBJ. Feeling I was going to nut, I asked her to stop because I wanted to return the favour.

She got on her back and I positioned a pillow beneath her hips for leverage for when I eat her pussy. I like to think of myself as a DATY king, but she didn't really respond to it. She only gave me soft moans when I found the spot she liked and switched it up a bit when I switched it up a bit. Meh. All good. Even LeBron James has his off nights. (Though it was hot when I looked up to see her with her eyes closed and biting her lip when I found that spot, so maybe she actually did like it but was more subtle about it than other WLs.)

Time for the main event. She was already wet from DATY so no lube was required.

We started in the different variations of Missionary: Drill and Deckchair. She was tight to go in so she had to carefully guide me and I slowly loosened her up by going all the way in and all the way out of her. All the way in, then all the way out. Very slowly. It drove her crazy and she was getting slippery as hell from the wetness. Sensing that she'd be able to take a change in pace, I switched it up to Sandwich and Anvil--fucking her harder in each position.

Feeling I was about to nut, I asked her to assume the Doggy position to which she happily obliged. Again, she had to guide me in carefully, but her wetness allowed me to get into a faster pace more quickly. We were fucking in Leapfrog when I couldn't take it any longer and I busted into the bag.

"But Minute_Man, you two-pump chump" I hear you say, "What about the squirting?" Yeah, that's exactly what I thought when I busted, but that'll come later.

For now, she asked if I wanted a massage while we rested. Seeing as my back was still fucked (surprisingly it didn't bother me during all those positions noted above... Fucking pussy is a hell of a thing), I guess I didn't mind a massage, and she proceeded to give me a very damn good one. Not afraid to go hard into the tight and knotted muscles she was feeling on me.

We communicated well enough during this massage and she was able to tell me the stuff she's into outside of work and we actually had some common interests. Boom. Newfound chemistry.

Shortly after the massage she started giving me an HJ while I lay on my back, and this was followed by that great BBBJ. Didn't take long for Little Bro to get excited so I told her I wanted to be inside her again.

After domming up, she put some lube on and I entered her in Cowgirl where she took it all the way in and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. "So big" she said. I don't know if it was the newfound chemistry but she started grinding and riding Little Bro with so much enthusiasm it was as if he owed her money. I soon felt her warm liquids flooding out of her pussy and down my balls as she came. There it is! I thought. She kept riding and grinding harder and harder and I felt her cum no less than five times while she was on top. She definitely enjoys being in control, gents!

Soon the bed was soaking wet. There was so much squirt juice it probably penetrated all the way to the mattress.

After she nearly broke my dick off grinding me, I asked her to get on her back again so I can pound her in Sandwich again. She was so Goddamn wet I was able to fuck her pretty hard and fast in this position--switching it to a version of Viennese Oyster (though she wasn't flexible enough to have her legs completely straight). I was so deep I can feel Little Bro hitting her cervix so I slowed it down a bit and went more gently. I've been told by women that this doesn't actually feel nice to them.

I wasn't close to nutting and I was getting really tired, so I asked her to get on top and we fucked in Man Missionary and Fast Fuck for quite a while--my arms tightly locked around her waist in the former position as she used my cock like her personal sex toy.

At this point the buzzer went off and I couldn't finish a second time, unfortunately, despite our best efforts. When the buzzer went off a second time we decided to call it quits and we got off the pussy juice drenched bed and into the shower.

What a session. And all this with a bad back.

WIR? Absolutely! Now that we've got our chemistry established, I think if I had a second visit with her, Round 1 would be more like this second round I just had with her. It would be awesome to have a threesome with Shion and J Ice from GC. Have a good ol' fashioned water fight in the bedroom, though using pussy juice.

Happy Punting.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Gotta love to hear the mattress getting soaked from squirting. You horny beast! Poor Ginza having to offload mattress out the back lane!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does anyone know how much she charges for anal?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Now that is an awesome review minute man, appreciate the details. Would you know how long she is staying?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What is tier with jap shion minute_man?