Thread: Bella Vista and surrounds

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Bella Vista and surrounds

I've done some digging around here, wondering if anyone has any recommendations for Bella vista (B2B). I know Bliss Therapy is good but no idea on their roster.

Any other places? Kellyville isn't too far away I guess. But Bliss is so secluded and discrete!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=trip;3022184]I've done some digging around here, wondering if anyone has any recommendations for Bella vista (B2B). I know Bliss Therapy is good but no idea on their roster.

Any other places? Kellyville isn't too far away I guess. But Bliss is so secluded and discrete![/QUOTB

Be nice if they did Wechat and a roster with pictures of the girls. I always found it a bit hit and miss

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You could try leabons lane Seven Hills check lacanto for roster pics.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Bliss used to have a couple of hotties that I visited multiple timesÂ… Sarah from Thailand and Coco from China, however both are now gone. They still had the odd young ML there, and when I say young I mean in their 20s, which kept me interested and visiting.

In the last 4-5 times IÂ’ve gone (all this year), they have only had 40-50+ oldies and even some trans / ladyboys on the roster. One I recently stayed with called Mimi looked OK enough in the quick intro however to my unwelcome surprise (well, depends on oneÂ’s perspective, doesnÂ’t it?) it was clear they are (or once were) a man when they stripped and got up close and personal. SighÂ… got a handy and out of there.

This might be controversial, but to my eyes not an insignificant proportion of Thai WLs look like they arenÂ’t genuinely female. The face structure, or height and build, or other features look masculine. WeirdÂ… I donÂ’t feel that way about other Asian WLs.