Thread: Las Vegas. Any intel?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Las Vegas. Any intel?

I will be coming to Las Vegas in a few months for a holiday with my mates. Any suggestions where I can find hookers or massage places there?

And a bit off topic but my ex who went there told me that Las Vegas is a huge tourist trap. She took a photo of a guy in a spider man suit and he came up to her saying $50, came to her shock, she said she was taking photo of a sign and the dude let her off, lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Love Vegas but getting laid there can be expensive.
    Took a dark girl that picked me up in a bar. Just have a drink after 10 and you’ll get approached.
    She offered a bonk for 100 and then wanted to sleep a while. Had to laugh. They like the guy to sleep and then rob him. She was shitty when I put her out the door .
    Obviously the 100 was too good to refuse and just a way in. Mate next door woke up 400 down, same format.
    Buyer beware

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1956 View Post
    Love Vegas but getting laid there can be expensive.
    Took a dark girl that picked me up in a bar. Just have a drink after 10 and you’ll get approached.
    She offered a bonk for 100 and then wanted to sleep a while. Had to laugh. They like the guy to sleep and then rob him. She was shitty when I put her out the door .
    Obviously the 100 was too good to refuse and just a way in. Mate next door woke up 400 down, same format.
    Buyer beware
    yep, well aware of this, lucky for you cuz things could have gone sour. she could have called her pimp and some hood guys to come up to you hotel door that day.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I go to Vegas every year for a work trip. There are plenty of hotel bar hookers but they have a bad rep as already reported here. On the streets plenty of mexicans handing out business cards and numbers which you can call to arrange incall.

Strip clubs abound.

I did try a massage place out of town. Got ripped off there as we don't have the rapport of them at least thinking we are a repeat customer.

Basically the 'scene' as a visitor is not conducive to extracting value as such.

I did catch a bus out of town each evening and was a regular at a local bar for a few nights. Got on well with a local girl that gave me her number but she was a little heavier than I was hoping so I didn't pursue. I did some other local bars off the strip which was good fun. Another time I did have a nice time with a girl from the same conference.

Downtown Freemont experience I always find more friendly with other tourists.

Two trips I have actually taken girls from Au to Las Vegas. Once I put a profile on sugar website and said I was offering a USA trip. This has been cost effective as I didn't have to stress about finding a girl.

Vegas is a fun place but not cheap. Local girls are not really interested in the the flyin/flyout tourists.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'll follow this thread too as I'll be going there soon. Sounds like it's no easy feat though