Thread: J Yuina - Super shy J girl

Junior Member(有D料到)

J Yuina - Super shy J girl

Been awhile since my last punt and decided to take a chance on yuina since she looked pretty cute from the photos. Originally wanted to see shion but my barber fucked me over and said I could on be fit in to see him at a specific time which only left my preferred of 2pm to perfectly line up with yuina.

Scored for my visit with yuina:
    Appearance: 8 / B tier -she has a cute face. Very similar to her photos but with a tad filtering imo. However I wouldn’t double take if I saw her irl.

Body: 7.5 / B tier -she has a small frame and is a little curvy. Nice plump but that got me dazed when doing doggy. Photos are not as accurate as they show she had a very thin looking build.

Service: 7.5 / B tier -extreamly shy girl. Usually I’m fine with girls who are shy and warm up but it took a lot for her to start to feel comfortable. I had to gently touch her, speak to her and make sure I wasn’t any sort of tough customer. However when she started opening up about herself abit that’s when it was getting good.

English: Almost no English. Used translator for the whole session pretty much. She understood some words but speaking sentences to her in English, she gets super confused.

Session;
    Terrible day to punt and Sydney is coming down with a bad case of the flu. It was rainy and cold but as I was feeling the itch, I decided to visit Ginza to get it scratched.

Arrived at empire and paid my dues to the team as well as offloaded the weight from my wallet. Was then directed to room 3.

Sat around in the room for about 10 mins before yuina comes in. First impressions were wow, she’s cute but definitely on the curvy side. I said hello and from this moment could tell her English was practically non existent. But as the guy I am, I tried to still exchange greetings with her then offer to help her set up. However she said no it was ok, I sat there just staring at her.

Since I had all this pent up desires as I haven’t seen a girl since hinano, I was getting excited just looking at her body through the dress. After moments of setting up, we head to the shower. God damn room 3 has the smallest shower I’ve seen at club or empire so far. Barely any room to move.

Once in the shower; I tried to open yuina up more by dabbling in small conversation but it wasn’t getting anywhere much. She just kept nodding or saying yes. She was super shy you can tell as she didn’t look me properly in the eyes till mid way through session. She then gives me a super thorough wash down, making sure to get up in all crevasses. Next here comes on of her best traits, her bbbj. My gosh, the moment she put her lips around my dick, I was in heaven. Had an amazing trip on me and went to town on the top. However this didn’t last long as she only did it for like 40 seconds to conclude the shower. Definitely needs to increase this part to get a higher score for service.

As we dry up, I asked her if she can lay down first, so I can taste the goods. But she was too shy and held me to sort of direct me to lay down.

She started kissing me and she initiated the DFK. Usually depending on the girl and style, if it’s more the, you have to subtly direct your kissing to lean to it, but with yuina, she straight up started kissing me to go straight into it. Ngl was feeling her from here. Another thing to point that I liked was that her cat bath wasn’t exagerated. She licked one of my nipples for like 10 seconds then was already down giving me her amazing mouth work.

She really puts effort into making her bbbj is good and also very sexy. She loves to caress my balls as well as lick them while tugging me. Superb tier bbbj. Next she just leans up and straddles herself around and literally puts her cute kitty in my face. Once presented with this view, you must go in for a taste. The moment I licked her clit, she twitched. Great reaction already!. I kept up with it licking her clit while she kept up with the bbbj. She we getting wetter and wetter as I liked and her reactions and moans became more apparent.

Moments later she gets up and just puts it in for cow girl. I’m thinking to myself whoa???? Where was the condom. I look down and it was on???? She sneakily slid it on during the 69. I definitely couldn’t tell as her bj felt like it was raw like the shower one. Crazy technique. Had me a little on edge for a second.

But as I slide in, I notice as I was the first guy of the day, a very snug fit. Not super loose but enough to make me cum fast if I’m being greedy.

While she was on top this was where things got quite passionate. We were having sex like it was very sensual. She was feeling my hair, embracing me as I did her and we were sync in movements. She was also licking my ear and neck while riding me to the pace she likes. Moments later she cums and is twitching ontop of me a bit an sort of just rests an collapses on me. I wrap my arms around her and slowly continue to do the work.

Now she has had her pleasure I was ready to get this itch scratched. I ask for position change and without asking which, she gets on all fours with her ass up. Boy…. That plump but in doggy got me going something fierce. I was pounding for a good 3 mins straight before blowing my load. That view from behind was so hot to me that I knew I had to blow in the dom. As I was cumming, I ensured maximum pleasure by continuing to pump while I came. I then leaned over to get her some back kisses to admire her figure.

After session;
    So from her I really wanted to know more about her cause I was curious how she is a super shy girl but also working in this type of job an I was pleasantly surprise yet confused by her responses lol.

She lives in Sapporo and said she’s only staying for about a week, where she will move to Melbourne and stay there. When I asked about her hobbies, she said she likes to be lazy and sleep. This one caught me off guard as not even a single thing she likes to do? But as I kept conversing with her all through translator, I found out she really likes cats. An she showed me her cat back home. I asked her if she has anything she wants to do or see while here but she said nothing, she just wants to work and then lazy around lol.

After the conversation moved on, she became more calm and open with all the random stuff I asked. However I can tell that by nature she is just naturally shy as she wanted to ask questions but didn’t know how to put it properly as some things she translated were a little confusing to understand.

Overall not a bad session. The super shy element was unique but idk if she is in the right type of job considering she needs to provide a full service type roll. If she was a bit more out going, it make an A tier in service but apart from that it was good. Not my most memorable but not a bad one.

I did let reception know but take it with a grain of salt since she said she is here for a week.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Very detailed review bloom

A super shy girl with barely any english and just wants to be lazy all day, may be a pass for me. But at least it wasn't bad that it turned you off.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great AR mate -sounds like a quality session to me.

Cute shy girl who gives a great BBBJ with lots of ball play, offers her kitty to be licked without asking, slides on condom without you knowing so the session flows well, rides you until she cums and then straight up offers doggy with what sounds like a great ass.

I might have to give her a try.

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Delete. Duplicate post

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Thanks for AR/intel @bloom. I'm into these shy type Japanese girls.

Her pics looks abit like Shion & Sayaka. Would u say they also look similar in person.
    And how long staying for if u know.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sounds like a dud and one to avoid. Shy = lack of enthusiasm, does not want to be there perhaps? If charging Ginza prices definitely need to show some keeness to the job. It ain't cheap anymore. The novelty of banging a jap girl will wear off soon

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by paulgallen View Post
    Sounds like a dud and one to avoid. Shy = lack of enthusiasm, does not want to be there perhaps? If charging Ginza prices definitely need to show some keeness to the job. It ain't cheap anymore. The novelty of banging a jap girl will wear off soon
    To me it wasn’t a lack of enthusiasm as she did all the work. Detailed bbbj, got on top and rode me till she can and even swung around herself for 69. These aren’t signs of a girl with lack of enthusiasm. Just her vibe is shy which is understandable as we all have our own personality types. Pricing is true, she is a bit on the pricier end. For me tho I had no issue with this.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    Thanks for AR/intel @bloom. I'm into these shy type Japanese girls.

Her pics looks abit like Shion & Sayaka. Would u say they also look similar in person.
    And how long staying for if u know.
    I haven’t seen shion yet which is who I wanted too originally. I’d say she has a hint of how sayaka looks similarly. Cute looking but a bit more curvy. Sayaka is thinner than her. She said she was here for a week before she moves onto melb.

Quote Originally Posted by c1teh9 View Post
    Great AR mate -sounds like a quality session to me.

Cute shy girl who gives a great BBBJ with lots of ball play, offers her kitty to be licked without asking, slides on condom without you knowing so the session flows well, rides you until she cums and then straight up offers doggy with what sounds like a great ass.

I might have to give her a try.
    If you give her a try remember to go in there with that expectation she’s a shy girl a you will walk out a drained man!

Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post
    Very detailed review bloom

A super shy girl with barely any english and just wants to be lazy all day, may be a pass for me. But at least it wasn't bad that it turned you off.
    Yeah haha. But was an alright session. Weather was bad so being lazy was just fine !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Niceeee review bloom will add her to my list I need to see Miwa first though hahaha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by paulgallen View Post
    Hello

I didn’t interpret the above review that way and how Op described her is like more than half J girls working in Sydney

Shy doesn’t default to dud service or starfish as could simply be the girl shy on first day or shy in general with this work

op also mentions “However when she started opening up about herself abit that’s when it was getting good.

The way he described the dfk initiation and excellent bbbj and the passionate sex sounds like he enjoyed himself hahaha

Dud is not doing all things diamond purposely wasting time or pushing you away when touching and kissing her body

Just wanna give girls the credit they deserve and critique/call out improvements where warranted as oppose to give off ambiguity or have things misinterpreted that affect the girls

This job is a tough gig…

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great review bloom! Sounds like one to try as well!

Sounds like typical shy asian/japanese culture.
    Asians dont like eye contact, they consider it impolite sometimes.

Maybe try learning a couple phrases in japanese to warm em up a bit 😉

Message me i can give you a phew to try out

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks Bloom for the balanced and honest review. I like "unshy" girls so this one is probably not for me. I am behind my to-do list anyway. Thanks for making it easier for me.