Thread: J KOZUE - SO FIT and such a TINY WAIST - my GFE PERSONAL TRAINER FANTASY

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Amazing review as always Rooter. Do you know how long zhe is staying?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post
    Amazing review as always Rooter. Do you know how long zhe is staying?
    Not very long bro. I think she said 2 weeks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Thanks man, will definitely book her in the coming days

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Thanks again Rooter. Saw her, and she has an amazingly fit body. Similar to Yui where I can see the abs. She is definitely late 20s or even early 30s. Great skin, experienced service, like a Sayaka lite. The great thing about her is that when I check the mirrors to see our reflection, she knows exactly how to position her body to make the visual of it all standout. Great dfk and really sensual bbbj.

Has a friendly and warm personality, so expect gfe rather than pse. She starts of a bit reserved, but opens up when in the bed, as she becomes hornier and hornier. Much like Yui, the body is the standout (as rooter mentioned), and add that to the really good service makes her someone worth a booking. She said she is flying 23 May, is working everyday, and may take a day or two off to explore Sydney when the weather is nice.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post
    Thanks again Rooter. Saw her, and she has an amazingly fit body. Similar to Yui where I can see the abs. She is definitely late 20s or even early 30s. Great skin, experienced service, like a Sayaka lite. The great thing about her is that when I check the mirrors to see our reflection, she knows exactly how to position her body to make the visual of it all standout. Great dfk and really sensual bbbj.

Has a friendly and warm personality, so expect gfe rather than pse. She starts of a bit reserved, but opens up when in the bed, as she becomes hornier and hornier. Much like Yui, the body is the standout (as rooter mentioned), and add that to the really good service makes her someone worth a booking. She said she is flying 23 May, is working everyday, and may take a day or two off to explore Sydney when the weather is nice.
    Nice update bro.
    I might have to see her again.