Thread: Yui: Cupid J Girl with (mini) Xena Boobs

Senior Member(無間使者)

Yui: Cupid J Girl with (mini) Xena Boobs

I know there is another positive AR for Yui and, while my experience was similar in some respects, it was quite different in others. In writing this story, it is not in any way attempting to be critical of or disrespectful of the other punter’s AR as we all have slightly different experiences with each of the girls we see.

https://firefliesbyjesse.com.au/girls/yui-jp/

Firstly, I agree Yui is in her early 20s, and likely 22-24yo and yes, I think 153cm would be accurate. Yui has a cute face with a Cupid-like, cherubic body and I could see her body may have become slightly thick-set from swimming training. Although her shoulders and arms are still slender and feminine. I didn’t get the MILF feel from her that the other punter mentioned, but I respect his observations as his observations on the day/night.

I believe our other observations about her body are very similar. I would describe her as a cupid-style, cherubic body, but still in good proportions. She is quite stocky, but not chubby or fat. Stocky and cherubic is how I would describe her. Kind of like the puppy fat that some teens carry before they become full adults. Consequently, Yui’s body evokes a welcome level of ‘youthfulness’ which is reinforced by her cute face and smile. While she has a nice round arse, her thighs are in proportion and not fat. Bear in mind, we are not looking at a 40kg skinny girl here, so everything is in proportion for her body shape. Unfortunately, I missed out on the dark red/violet hair colour as Yui was ‘back to black’ when I saw her.

For me, Yui is very girl-next-door type. Very cute and sexy in her own way if you like small size girls. She greeted me with a big smile when I entered the room and knowing you are allowed to fuck this cute little young girl in the next 10 to 15 minutes, is a big turn on. As the other punter mentioned, Yui has a bubbly personality which matches her smile, her cute face and nice little body.

The real surprise is when her dress drops to the floor and you see her beautiful breasts! They reminded me of the shape (of the bra) that Xena the Warrior Princess wore – like two cones or headlights sticking straight out from her chest. They are B-B+ and firm, plus completely natural. They look great on little Yui and fun to play with. Nice natural feel as they are completely natural. Enjoyed in all positions!

Quick shower then on to kissing and touching – and Yui is very responsive. Very nice to kiss and by placing her tiny hands on some of my key destinations encouraged her to start the play from her side, as well. Yui is obviously not new to this game and I gather from Yui she has worked in this industry for approx. 1-year. Yui starts a cat bath on my chest while standing up and we move to the bed for her lips and tongue to continue their journey.

Move to BBBJ and it is definitely delightful using a combination of lips, inside of her mouth and tongue to apply extra traction on my cock as she sucks up and down on it. You can actually feel her tongue on the underside of your cock as she sucks up and down. Definitely a highlight and we revisited it later for my one shot of the night.

I then place Yui on her back and start to lick her nipples (again) and down to her pussy. I spread her legs, without any hesitation from her and start to lick her pussy, which she appears to enjoy. Her orgasms generated an interesting response, with her giggling, rather than squealing, sighing, convulsing, or any of the other reactions I most often see.

On with the condom, plus some lube and I enter her slowly. I agree with the other punter that Yui can take a pounding, but you need to work up to that slowly, as regardless of her affection for sex, Yui is still a pretty small size. But absolutely no hesitation to take the full length on repeated occasions. We start with mish and move on to cow girl plus doggy and Yui is happy to move to any position. Nice meaty arse which Yui shows off to the full extent in doggy.

Back to a little mish, checking the time in-between positions and then progress to some more catbath to help finish and CIM. I must say Yui’s CIM is a real treat as she doesn’t just receive the cum in her mouth - but actively sucks up and down – with just the right amount of traction to create extra pleasure without driving you nuts due to the extra sensitivity of your cock created by orgasm.

Finished off with a little more LFK and then time for a shower and get out of Dodge.

WIR? Yes I will. Yui is cute and fun. Not a beauty queen or a model, but a real-girl-next-door-type who likes sex, enjoys her job, provides good service and treats you well. Some other extras may also be available. YMMV

Senior Member(無間使者)
    what about other J Girls in the shop that is a beauty queen or model to fuck?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks AsiaAddict for the review, that's enough to get me along for a visit to Yui. Go well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Thanks AsiaAddict for the review, that's enough to get me along for a visit to Yui. Go well.
    Thanks Brother. Enjoy!

Bear in mind, Yui is very girl-next-door. She is like a local girl you would pick up from a convenience store, bus stop or train station. But similarly, Yui has no pretences and seemingly unspoiled by this industry so far. At least one punter other than me enjoyed time with her. LOL. Enjoy her wonderful full B+ firm boobs and, and, and.....Hahaha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What’s her english like? Conversational, not quite or non existent? I don’t mind any of those but just helps to be prepared going in. It’s good to know if I need to brush up on my basic Japanese or not. Thanks for the review. I’ve had my eye on this place for a while as it’s really convenient to the office and it’s good to see more J girls appearing regularly on the roster.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaAddict View Post
    I know there is another positive AR for Yui and, while my experience was similar in some respects, it was quite different in others. In writing this story, it is not in any way attempting to be critical of or disrespectful of the other punter’s AR as we all have slightly different experiences with each of the girls we see.
    No disrespect taken! Everyone has their own views and opinions which is why I like have multiple people reviewing the same girl. Yui is definitely the cute/fun type and well worth a recommendation (: Your description of her bbbj made me relive mine and making me think to see her again soon haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthpunter View Post
    What’s her english like? Conversational, not quite or non existent?
    Not to overtake the thread, but she's definitely conversational Didn't need Google translate with her for my session.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great news. Thanks. I’ve always found it that much easier to get the kind of connection that makes punting feel less transactional if you can communicate easier and build a bit of rapport with the WL. I can predict I’ll need to go into the office next week ;-)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickyon View Post
    Not to overtake the thread, but she's definitely conversational Didn't need Google translate with her for my session.
    I completely agree with Rickyon. Yui's English is more than basic and quite conversational. You just need to speak a little slowly sometimes. No need for Google Translate unless your conversation becomes more complex. No problem at all connecting with her in English.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JuneC View Post
    what about other J Girls in the shop that is a beauty queen or model to fuck?
    Hi JuneC,
    Sorry for the delay in response. Beauty of course is in the eye of the beholder, but my opinion on the most pretty girls at this shop would be (not necessarily in order of appearance/ranking):

Chanel (VN) - see my AR. But, standard service only.
    Belle (AU) - see my AR. But, standard service only.
    Hinata (JP) - see my AR. With make-up and a sexy dress, Hinata could be a model. Fortunately for me, her dress didn't stay on long enough for me to find out.
    Riho (JP) - but I believe she has gone back to Japan. Hope she comes back.
    Honey (VN) - very pretty face, but no longer in her 20s. Great service, though. Very experienced.
    Kitty (VN) - also quite attractive, even pretty, plus tall and slim (not skinny)
    Mari (JP) - very attractive with a great slender body - but massage-only when I saw her recently. AR coming.
    Momo (JP) - cute, pretty and sexy. Regret didn't get to see her prior to leaving for holiday end of last week. Expecting her back, soon.. I hope

Other punters may add to the list, or have different opinions and so please don't hesitate to comment (respectfully for the girls' sake, please)

I have not mentioned any girls that I have not either booked (all but Momo) or seen in Reception (onlyMomo)

Enjoy!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks buddy for the great insight. I have my wishlist for now

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thinking about it.... Yui has a similar body shape to JAV actress Riri Minase, but with B+ Xena boobs, rather than A cup.

https://missav.com/en/search/Riri%20Minase

So, what I would describe as 'stocky', rather than 'chubby'. But, each to their own....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi JuneC,
    Sorry for the delay in response. Beauty of course is in the eye of the beholder, but my opinion on the most pretty girls at this shop would be (not necessarily in order of appearance/ranking):

Chanel (VN) - see my AR. But, standard service only.
    Belle (AU) - see my AR. But, standard service only.
    Hinata (JP) - see my AR. With make-up and a sexy dress, Hinata could be a model. Fortunately for me, her dress didn't stay on long enough for me to find out.
    Riho (JP) - but I believe she has gone back to Japan. Hope she comes back.
    Honey (VN) - very pretty face, but no longer in her 20s. Great service, though. Very experienced.
    Kitty (VN) - also quite attractive, even pretty, plus tall and slim (not skinny)
    Mari (JP) - very attractive with a great slender body - but massage-only when I saw her recently. AR coming.
    Momo (JP) - cute, pretty and sexy. Regret didn't get to see her prior to leaving for holiday end of last week. Expecting her back, soon.. I hope

Other punters may add to the list, or have different opinions and so please don't hesitate to comment (respectfully for the girls' sake, please)

I have not mentioned any girls that I have not either booked (all but Momo) or seen in Reception (onlyMomo)

Enjoy!
    Ok, here is another pretty girl for you at this joint = Ran (JP)

https://firefliesbyjesse.com.au/girls/ran-jp/

Just started yesterday and I saw her tonight. Tall, slim, pretty, experience, fun, chatty Japanese girl. Gorgeous body if you like slim/slender girls, but not skinny. A cup. Very experienced. AR to follow over the weekend. 95% shaved pussy. Beautiful slender legs. Chatty, cooperative, smart and reasonable English. Delicious. I extended my hour with her half way through the session. That kind of says it all (for my taste, anyway). Enjoy!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ok, here is another pretty girl for you at this joint = Ran (JP)

https://firefliesbyjesse.com.au/girls/ran-jp/

Just started yesterday and I saw her tonight. Tall, slim, pretty, experience, fun, chatty Japanese girl. Gorgeous body if you like slim/slender girls, but not skinny. A cup. Very experienced. AR to follow over the weekend. 95% shaved pussy. Beautiful slender legs. Chatty, cooperative, smart and reasonable English. Delicious. I extended my hour with her half way through the session. That kind of says it all (for my taste, anyway). Enjoy!
    She was working at Mirage massage just a few nights ago, not sure if she’s gonna be going between the two shops or moved over permanently.

https://themiragemassage.com/new-min-japanese-diamond

Agree she is a great girl!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    shit i better take on a 3rd job to keep up with the supply

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by JuneC View Post
    shit i better take on a 3rd job to keep up with the supply
    I feel your pain brother. So much choice, not enough $$$

Senior Member(無間使者)
    let's gang up and rob a bank or something