Thread: Bobo @ 22brodie

Bobo @ 22brodie

Hello punters,

My first review here. First time at 22 Brodie. I must say Roger, what a fine establishment you have. Excellent all round.

Was introduced to 2 girls, picked Bobo. Very pretty girl, smooth skin, curvy body and nice round butt which I love. Tits, don't know the cup size, but the perfect size to cup your hands over. Probably a B. So looks-wise, 9.5/10. Had to have her. But that's me, and I like the curvy chicks - cushion for the pushin'. I find that most dudes are into skinnier girls, which I'm not a fan of. So you may find her fat. I don't know. Think Mika Tan.

Ascended up the stairs into a very clean and modern room complete with safety disclaimers, emergency procedures and even a panic button. Gentlemen, here's an establishment that is serious about the well-being of their workers and clients.

Back to the lady, she goes for a shower, comes back and strips down. Boy was I glad to see that her v-box was shaved. Curvy asian chick without a bush? It's my lucky night. As I'm standing by the bed simply admiring her, she does what every Asian WL does and tries to guess what kind of Asian I am, to which I simply reply "I don't know I was adopted" (lie) just in case she has any national prejudices. She then looks at the 6 condoms I plopped onto the bed and exclaims "wow! 6! Big night ah?". She was just teasing of course. I only bring spares because from my experience WL's kill through condoms by going back and forth between fucking and blowjobs.

Proceeding to the main course, I lie down as she suckles on my balls for what seemed like hours. She seemed to enjoy it a lot, although it doesn't do much for me. But I hold the theory that a satisfied woman makes for a satisfied man. Who am I to tell her to stop? I flip her over and start exploring her beautiful body, sucking her nipples, caressing her thighs and slowing going down towards her pussy. I get close and she seems to be a bit shy about it. Ok, no problem, too fast. I took it slower, trying to ease my way in.

And this, gentlemen, is where the magic stops. I tried to kiss her before, she didn't allow it. And now I can't DFK or even touch her pussy. Which was a damn shame because its so nice. I'm a sucker for a pretty face, so I let it slide. From here on it gets pretty mundane. She gets on top, rides me for about 10 seconds, then leans forward to I can do the pumping for her. Flip her over for missionary, same old stuff. Then doggy where I should really make a comment about her wonderfully shaped ass... it's good.

I couldn't cum because the mood was really killed by the limitations. I lie down, she lubes me up for a handjob, didn't do much so I had to do it myself while feeling her tits..probably the only thing she let me touch. Eventually I got her to lie on back and came on her stomach. She looked so worried about the amount of cum and thought that some drizzled down to her pussy.
    She went for a shower and cleaned up. At this point there was a solid 20 minutes left. Even still she got dressed, making me feel like its time over. I lie on the bed and mentioned her to come over. She have me a massage which wasn't too bad and had a bit of a chit chat about how she's from Hong Kong, this and that. I really felt like she was trying to kill time.
    Eventually time was up and I got dressed and left.

Name: Bobo
    Nationality: Hong Kong
    Services: Straight sex. Did not offer extras, did not allow DFK, DATY.
    Body type: Voluptuous. Curvy.

Rating
    Demeanor: 9/10. She was very nice and courteous, made a few jokes here and there. English is a little hard to understand but passable.
    Looks: 9.5/10. Real pretty face. Cute, voluptuous, good size natural tits, round juicy butt curvy waist, shaved pussy. Absolute win for me.
    Service: 4/10. This is her downfall. She was a little lazy, judging from when she was on top. No kissing (not even a peck on the lips), no DATY, no touching of the pussy. Felt very restricted. Overall energy seemed to be coming from me. Not much of a GFE besides the massage.

Closing Statement
    Looks guys, I actually feel guilty about giving her that score. She's a really nice girl, very sexy and all. BUT the no kissing, daty or even touching of her pussy REALLY ruined it for me, as I am a foreplay man, and I consider indulging in her body 1/2 of the experience. In essence I'm paying for a girl to fool around with... not a bag of meat to hump. While I'm fucking I like to rub or finger her pussy because I enjoy it and I enjoy making her feel good. Often times I would be in the moment and just want to reach for pussy to just simply rub or just kiss her in the lips, but she would stop me with a "no!". The mood was instantly killed.
    Or maybe I just really like eating pussy. I don't know. I don't have a girlfriend at the moment so I like to make the most of my hour spent. This time I feel like I only got half of what I paid for.

I would to end this report by thanking Roger for being courteous, accommodating and not pushy. I went to another shop before I went here (not naming any names) but when none of the girls were to my taste and I asked to leave, the bossman suddenly stopped being so nice and demanded that I chose one. I had to force myself out cause he wouldn't let me leave. Never going back there again.

So 3 cheers for Roger!

A very professionally written first review !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

hi bro mannykay,

i must admit its one of the best report i have ever seen...

and really sorry that it wasnt a great experience for you...

we have always wanted to try our best for all our customers but things may vary ...

here is my apologize and i really dont want to lose any value customer..

i hope you can come and give us another try, pls accept my apologize and one hour session anytime soon...

i will pm u in details and perhaps some recommendations for you..

sorry again and hope you have a nice day

cheers
    Roger

Quote Originally Posted by 22Brodie View Post
    hi bro mannykay,

i must admit its one of the best report i have ever seen...

and really sorry that it wasnt a great experience for you...

we have always wanted to try our best for all our customers but things may vary ...

here is my apologize and i really dont want to lose any value customer..

i hope you can come and give us another try, pls accept my apologize and one hour session anytime soon...

i will pm u in details and perhaps some recommendations for you..

sorry again and hope you have a nice day

cheers
    Roger
    Wow, that's awfully generous of you. I'll PM you my response.
    And nothing to apologise for mate. I recognise that all girls are different.

Thanks willisno for the kind compliment. It was a strange experience... felt like I was writing an erotic novel...
    Hopefully more to come.