Thread: Which shop standard bbbj in the west

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Which shop standard bbbj in the west

Can some bros here tell me which shop has standard BBBJ in the west worth going too?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Most shops out west doesn't do standard bbbj but it's up to the girls. Some won't charge if they like you but most charge a little extra. You have more chances at asians@smithfield, I'm not promoting its from personal experience.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks dragonboi are the girls there young? Hen you say Etra how much is it? Thanks

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Most of the asian shops do bbbj at no extra charge just ask before you pick the girl and ask if its extra if you dont like the answer try someone else or another shop.

2/40 Forge street at Blacktown Jenny and Wawa do BBBJ at no extra charge they are both 30 plus but I am sure other girls there do it as well. Just ask for what you want and pick a girl that suits you and does what you want don't ask the receptionist they are full of BS ask the girl.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the tip little wonder, I'm gonna do just that off info tommorow
    I notice sometimes girls just look around the corner of your waiting room and say hi and bam she's gone
    That's what annoys me, makes me wanna chase her down and drag her ass back Lols

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes some are young and some are 30's. Most they ask for extra is $20. Like bro littlewonder said just ask the girls sometimes no charge if your lucky.

From my experience, older ladies tend to give better BJ's. More years of experience.