Thread: Nikki valentino @ Haberfield BBBJ, BBFS, CIP 23yrs old and FKN HOTt!!!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Talking Nikki valentino @ Haberfield BBBJ, BBFS, CIP 23yrs old and FKN HOTt!!!!!

This girl is absolutely out of control guys,

I went and saw Nikki today and i have never been exposed to services like this before

She is really bubbly and playful and has the cutest phone voice...she answers the phone really playfully and really makes you horny just listening to her teasing you...

When i actually went to see her she was dressed in really nice underwear and she looked sexy as hell (check out pix below)

she is a typical rebel looking girl with dark hair, hazel eyes, olive complexion long legs and a good body...she is not any princess definitely a little devil

After a shower i came and joined her on the bed before she whispers "well let's play" and she gets straight to business. the BEST BBBJ ever followed by genuine BBFS if your clean and she will allow CIP as well. She is picky and check you out before it...

I must say overall she is friendly but not necessarily the full girlfriend service, she does lack some things like CIM or COF and she doesnt do tongue kissing rather light kissing, but otherwise is open to anything else along with light BDSM, COB, BBFS, CIP....but i reckon these services make up for it

anyway guys go have fun with her i am definitely going to be going back to her...she is so much fun

375316.jpg375317.jpg375318.jpg375315.jpg

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    oh forgot to tell you guys call her on 0477520032 she is available 7 days

where is she from bro? is she got long hair? i more like woman with a long hair thanx for the info bro

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    nah man she has medium length hair but damn trust me you gotta see her i am pretty sure for $350 per hr including bbbj and bbfs you cant really complain. she also does standard service for like $250 per hr