Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Red River @ Sweetgirl

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Red River @ Sweetgirl

I saw a girl from the Sweetgirl agency very recently and this is how it went.

I arrived on time and called reception to which there was no answer so I waited for a call back and after 5 minutes called again and managed to get through. Up to the apartment in Haymarket I went and was greeted by reception and the girl. I handed over my money and reception left. The word embellished does come to mind when referring to the description that I was given on the phone but never mind I will continue anyway as she is OK but just lucky I happen to like to try new styles of girls as well.

We had a little chat as I introduced myself and she asked me if I wanted to take a shower, which of course I did so I went to the bathroom and the door was locked. It had the key entry from the outside so I asked the girl if she had the key to which she replied that she didn’t. We played with the door handle lifting it up, pulling the door close to the frame, pushing it away, pushing the door down, lifting it up a bit from the base – all of the obvious stuff but nothing worked. I therefore called reception and she came up and couldn’t open the door either. Furthermore she didn’t have a key. I told her I could probably pull the whole lock out using the handle and a bit of strength which she said was OK so I basically pulled the handle through from the other side as the door started to break apart and then eventually it opened without too much damage done.

Finally a separate shower but not before I check my watch and notice 20 minutes has passed already and wonder to myself if this is going to be an issue at the end but think that this is unlikely. After the girl finished showering we had a bit more of a chat and she is actually a lovely girl. The action starts and the usual stuff happens and then we start in mish for a few minutes and start to get into a nice rhythm as she moves her hips up and down with controlled groans.

I asked her to change positions with her on top so I withdrew from her to roll over and looked down to see blood dripping from the condom. I am not talking about one or two drops but a lot, especially at the top of the condom but it was most of the way down. Fortunately I am pretty sure none touched my skin. I jumped up and ran straight for the shower in a bit of a panic as I removed the condom on the way. Hot water was put onto the hottest temperature and I grabbed the bottle of Listerine and kept pouring it over my dick and nuts. Lots of soap and more Listerine to try and clean myself off. My dick still feels tender from the Listerine and hot water.

After the shower I asked her if she new she was having her period and she said no and judging by the look on her face I 95% believe her. Given that she was nice beforehand and she seemed genuine and was apologising I told her not to worry I wasn’t angry at her and to take a shower to clean herself as well. I told her I was going to call her boss and talk to her while she showered so I called reception to let them know and the lady wanted to speak to the girl so I put her on and they spoke. We then sat there and spoke for a few minutes whilst waiting for reception to come and sort out this situation.

A knock at the door and reception arrived. Now before I write the rest of the story about what happens next and what I said and did I would like to ask other Bro’s what would their expectations be in this situation as far as resolving it as only 20 minutes had passed including shower time since the door lock situation was resolved, what they would say to reception, how they would expect reception to talk to the customer in this situation and what they would expect as a reasonable outcome etc. I just don’t want to say what I did was wrong. I will show the rest of the review on Friday. If anyone would like to comment I would appreciate it.

By the way before anyone asks I am obviously now completely off sex for the next couple of months before I can get an AIDS test done. I am sure it is firstly unlikely that the girl had anything wrong and secondly that I actually came into contact with any blood but I couldn’t risk anyone else’s health until I know about this for sure. I know that condoms are designed to protect against this type of thing but they are not perfect. It’s not really an easy review to write as it is not a good situation but it must have happened to others before.

badluck bro. you should be fine but for the satisfaction of ur mind , do the test.
    Sometimes I woke up in dark, feel empty, but
    Memory of last night keep me alive; I am lost,
    Lost in endless pussy.

Banned
    Bro., I would say that even if the girl has STD, the chance that you get transmitted is not high because your dick was protected by the condom which hasn't slipped I supposed.

I would like to know the name of the girl as I have seen a few girls of the agency before. PM me if you don't want to reveal her name here in the forum.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bro, sorry to hear your story.

Since no one has actually commented on what you had asked for - I will.

If I were you, I would've expected the reception to give at least a partial refund, or if no refund, a free partial time for your next booking.

And I'm GUESSING what happened was that the reception say no refund at all.

Banned
    Should have received at least a partial refund or some kind of discount for the next visit. The girl "should" explain the situation to the management, especially given that she was unaware of her situation.

Even given the bung shower door, you were probably entitled to an extension of time.

An interesting question may have been to see how genuine they are, "Did she have any booking afterwards?"

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hello Deep impact Just curious as to what date you saw this lady? Reason being I rang sweet girl from melbourne on the 12/3/12 told them would be in sydney on the 13/3/12 and booked a certain girl . they took the booking for which i would confirm hotel. Arriaved sydney 13/3/12 told them hotel made confirmed booking for 3.30pm. 3.30 no girl, 4.00 no girl, text them no reply. rang them 4.15 oh so sorry didnt anyone ring you to say girl had period the day before which was the 12/3 . I let them know how pissed off i was as had made booking day before, Hello NO

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry stuffed up> But to continue just wonderd if the 12/3 you saw her? They did offer me another girl But by this time there was flagging interest and disgust in so called top class establishment lost all interest. NOT at all happy with customer service. I could not see me recommending this establishment to any of my friends.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Which girl did you see deep impact? Is it the busty girl with F cup from mel who is staying only for something like a week?

Hi brother DI,

Sorry to hear about your ordeal, hope everything is clear up for you in no time and you will be back in action very soon.

Just want to make one comment on the situation when you pulled out and saw lots of blood on your condom, I guess what you did under the circumstances was totally understandable. But I would like to put in my 2 cents:

You wrote:

"I jumped up and ran straight for the shower in a bit of a panic as I removed the condom on the way."

I would like to suggest if anyone shall experience this or something similar in the future, DO NOT REMOVE YOUR CONDOM until you are in the shower and wash off the blood or any bodily fluid. As there was no mention about the condom had broken so if it is still intact, it would have protected your penis, as you said there was a lot of blood so some would have made contact with your balls and legs and the lower part of your body, but if there were no cuts or opening then you should be safe anyway after washing in the shower.

Well, in terms of expectation from management, I think nothing short of an apology + a full refund would be acceptable. For good customer services and good wil, may be they should also offer you a discounted rate to see the same girl next time (like a 50%) just to make good of the trouble and traumer you have to endure.

Well, if you offer you anything less, then please say so and brothers should think twice before calling their girls again.

It's just me,

Good luck brother and give us the all clear ASAP.

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

BTW, is Red River the name of the girl or that was used to explain the situation?
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Banned
    Red river is not the name of the girl for sure.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It sounds like Deep Impact bro was not happy with the resolution. So I would like to make some wild guess for a few possibilities:

Resolution #1 (imagination only): To ease your anger, panic and disatisfation, the boss called up another super hot girl and you can spend another full hour session with her.

Resolution #2 (reasonable and satisfatory, but I don't think it happened): The boss offered 50% off the standard price for your next visit to see any other girl.

Resolution #3 (that's what the airlines may do): The boss upgraded your next booking from normal to brand girl.......

Resolution #4 (I belive this is the reality): The boss advised you to finish the rest of the 40 mins with the girl and just do some BJ, HJ, massage or chatting.......

Resolution #5 (that's what a lawyer would advise): you keep the bloody condom as evidence and sue the agency for any of your mental and physical damage.....

Resolution #6 (this is also likely happened): The boss said: "you can fuck me. I am not having period......"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    HAHAHAH love the above reponse..
    looks like we'll all have to wait til Friday before Mr Impact gives us the lowdown

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Smart resolution would be for you to see the same girl again for free next time(maybe with an extra half hour). To make you feel safe, a std check result of the girl. (Of course, this could be forged, but it'll surely ease your mind a little.

This way, no one loses out.
    cuz, honestly, i don't think the girl is wrong at any point. it's just really bad timing.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    It sounds like Deep Impact bro was not happy with the resolution. So I would like to make some wild guess for a few possibilities:

Resolution #1 (imagination only): To ease your anger, panic and disatisfation, the boss called up another super hot girl and you can spend another full hour session with her.

Resolution #2 (reasonable and satisfatory, but I don't think it happened): The boss offered 50% off the standard price for your next visit to see any other girl.

Resolution #3 (that's what the airlines may do): The boss upgraded your next booking from normal to brand girl.......

Resolution #4 (I belive this is the reality): The boss advised you to finish the rest of the 40 mins with the girl and just do some BJ, HJ, massage or chatting.......

Resolution #5 (that's what a lawyer would advise): you keep the bloody condom as evidence and sue the agency for any of your mental and physical damage.....

Resolution #6 (this is also likely happened): The boss said: "you can fuck me. I am not having period......"
    Resolution 2 should be the one, but resolution 4 is most likely what happen. Resolution 6 is funny

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by IExperiment View Post
    Resolution 2 should be the one, but resolution 4 is most likely what happen. Resolution 6 is funny
    for resolution 6, i will add maybe you can try our new guy from sweetgirl for free as he also not having a period :P

Senior Member(無間使者)
    hahah they seem to have taken him off the site now

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    "I jumped up and ran straight for the shower in a bit of a panic as I removed the condom on the way."

I would like to suggest if anyone shall experience this or something similar in the future, DO NOT REMOVE YOUR CONDOM until you are in the shower and wash off the blood or any bodily fluid. As there was no mention about the condom had broken so if it is still intact, it would have protected your penis, as you said there was a lot of blood so some would have made contact with your balls and legs and the lower part of your body, but if there were no cuts or opening then you should be safe anyway after washing in the shower.
    I agree with bro AHLUNGOR on this.

Firstly, bro DI, very understandable reaction, but as you said you panicked.
    To ease your mind, the likelihood of you getting anything from this is close to zero.
    The presence of period blood only increased the potential of blood born viruses being present, that is HIV and Hepatitis (I trust you have taken your Hep vaccination*)
    Any other STD (and above mentioned as well) would have been present (if she had any) in her vaginal fluids anyway.
    Would you have acted the same without the blood? I don't think so.

Do go and take the tests (retest HIV after 6 months, but likelihood for that is very low), but I would not be too worried.

Additionally, A little bit of advice should this happen to anyone else in the future:
    DO NOT use Listerine or hot water!!!
    Neither of them will kill any viruses (HIV included) and it is unlikely that they kill any bacteria either in this situation.

Most bacteria would be killed by Listerine, but you would have to submerge your dick in it for few minutes.
    Most bacteria are very heat resistant and can easily withstand temperatures up to 80 to 90 degrees (depending on the bacteria).

Using either Listerine for a longer period of time or using water hot enough (boiling = NO NO) to kill bacteria will only make things worse as, if your skin previously was intact, the Listerine submerge will remove natural oil (typically there to protect your skin to keep from drying up and cracking) from your skin and also remove some of the dying cells of epidermis (outer layer of skin, which is renewed by older cells dying and peeling off and new ones replacing them).
    The hot water is even worse in this, not to mention the burns if it really is hot.

Both of these methods will only increase your risk, as you are breaking your skin for the potential viruses to get into your bloodstream.

The recommended approach would be:
    1. Wash with plenty of hand temperature water BEFORE removing the condom.
    2. Remove the condom (gently rolling it from the base).
    3. Apply plenty more water. Do not rub or scrub!
    4. Add (again gently - no hard scrubbing that could break the skin) some soap - just plain soap, no alcohol (including Listerine) - again rinse it of with plenty of water.

* Hepatitis vaccinations: Anyone who has not had these yet, should do it straight away! One less worry.
    Ask your GP for a Twintrix vaccination (Hepatitis A and B).
    It is given as three (3) shots to build the immune defense against these two viruses for 10 years and up.
    Remember you have to take all three. Second shot is one month after the first, as third six months after first.
    Cost is about equal to one punt.
    And these will protect you otherwise as well, they are not only for punting purposes. 80% of Hep A is caught from salads or other food items that are not properly washed.

And brothers, be as wise as bro DI in the way you act after the panic.
    If this happens to you don't blame the girl or be angry at her. She most probably did not know. And she might actually be more scared than you.

The periodic cycle fluctuates (especially at young age) and it is very difficult for her to know when exactly it starts (within 3-4 days).
    And events like intercourse can easily trigger it, if it's close anyway.
    Like in the case 'Red River' she might have actually gotten her period the following day without the intercourse.

Quote Originally Posted by Licker View Post
    I agree with bro AHLUNGOR on this.

Firstly, bro DI, very understandable reaction, but as you said you panicked.
    To ease your mind, the likelihood of you getting anything from this is close to zero.
    The presence of period blood only increased the potential of blood born viruses being present, that is HIV and Hepatitis (I trust you have taken your Hep vaccination*)
    Any other STD (and above mentioned as well) would have been present (if she had any) in her vaginal fluids anyway.
    Would you have acted the same without the blood? I don't think so.

Do go and take the tests (retest HIV after 6 months, but likelihood for that is very low), but I would not be too worried.

Additionally, A little bit of advice should this happen to anyone else in the future:
    DO NOT use Listerine or hot water!!!
    Neither of them will kill any viruses (HIV included) and it is unlikely that they kill any bacteria either in this situation.

Most bacteria would be killed by Listerine, but you would have to submerge your dick in it for few minutes.
    Most bacteria are very heat resistant and can easily withstand temperatures up to 80 to 90 degrees (depending on the bacteria).

Using either Listerine for a longer period of time or using water hot enough (boiling = NO NO) to kill bacteria will only make things worse as, if your skin previously was intact, the Listerine submerge will remove natural oil (typically there to protect your skin to keep from drying up and cracking) from your skin and also remove some of the dying cells of epidermis (outer layer of skin, which is renewed by older cells dying and peeling off and new ones replacing them).
    The hot water is even worse in this, not to mention the burns if it really is hot.

Both of these methods will only increase your risk, as you are breaking your skin for the potential viruses to get into your bloodstream.

The recommended approach would be:
    1. Wash with plenty of hand temperature water BEFORE removing the condom.
    2. Remove the condom (gently rolling it from the base).
    3. Apply plenty more water. Do not rub or scrub!
    4. Add (again gently - no hard scrubbing that could break the skin) some soap - just plain soap, no alcohol (including Listerine) - again rinse it of with plenty of water.

* Hepatitis vaccinations: Anyone who has not had these yet, should do it straight away! One less worry.
    Ask your GP for a Twintrix vaccination (Hepatitis A and B).
    It is given as three (3) shots to build the immune defense against these two viruses for 10 years and up.
    Remember you have to take all three. Second shot is one month after the first, as third six months after first.
    Cost is about equal to one punt.
    And these will protect you otherwise as well, they are not only for punting purposes. 80% of Hep A is caught from salads or other food items that are not properly washed.

And brothers, be as wise as bro DI in the way you act after the panic.
    If this happens to you don't blame the girl or be angry at her. She most probably did not know. And she might actually be more scared than you.

The periodic cycle fluctuates (especially at young age) and it is very difficult for her to know when exactly it starts (within 3-4 days).
    And events like intercourse can easily trigger it, if it's close anyway.
    Like in the case 'Red River' she might have actually gotten her period the following day without the intercourse.

Thanks Bro Licker ! The best post for informations yet on this new forum ! Especially about the comment of not blaming the girl too readily !!!

Banned
    Ok Deep Impact, you said you will post the rest of the review on Friday!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast