Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 84

Thread: Mistaken for Indian?

  1. #1
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    30-03-2023
    Posts
    14

    Mistaken for Indian?

    Alright I'm make it short and simple.
    So We know how some WL have No Indians on their profile on the sites right?
    But what If I'm not Indian but look like one (no hate or disrespect to the Indian brothers out there). Should I try to convince them that I'm not Indian to see the WL I want too or let it go and choose another one? I don't mind choosing other but from recent ARs that I have read there are few good ones that I want to see but they have No Indians on their profile.

  2. #2
    Senior Member(無間使者) Funandfun's Avatar
    Join Date
    20-01-2016
    Posts
    497
    That's very common problem, I let mamasan advocate for me in a situation like this. Also, when they hear me talking, then they understand that I just look like one and do not sound or smell like them.
    Just make sure you are in good books of shop owner or manager and they will help you out.
    Cheers

  3. #3
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    01-02-2023
    Posts
    239
    Quote Originally Posted by Patio View Post
    But what If I'm not Indian but look like one
    But what are you?

  4. #4
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    30-03-2023
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Funandfun View Post
    That's very common problem, I let mamasan advocate for me in a situation like this. Also, when they hear me talking, then they understand that I just look like one and do not sound or smell like them.
    Just make sure you are in good books of shop owner or manager and they will help you out.
    Cheers
    I will try that then. TY

  5. #5
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    30-03-2023
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by tcrawford View Post
    But what are you?
    Well I'm from South Asia but I'm not Indian. I'm not gonna say which country cause that's gonna defeat the whole purpose of staying anonymous.

  6. #6
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    29-11-2023
    Posts
    278
    Quote Originally Posted by Patio View Post
    Well I'm from South Asia but I'm not Indian. I'm not gonna say which country cause that's gonna defeat the whole purpose of staying anonymous.
    Unless you are the 1 guy from a sea country pretty sure you will stay anonymous bro lol
    Are you the sultan of brunei? Is that you Sultan? Trying to get a sneaky FS under the radar?

  7. #7
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    02-11-2021
    Location
    NSW
    Posts
    1,295
    That's fucked bro, It's like a fat chick being mistaken for pregnant.

    Anyway if you wanna go down the path of proving and pleading your innocence with the shop, you're gonna have to :
    (a) not haggle
    (b) tip generously
    (c) dress smartly
    (d) liberal sprinkling of strong cologne
    (e) work on a French-English accent
    (f) don't wear brown sandals to the punt
    (g) be gentle and soft with the chick

  8. #8
    99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    05-05-2012
    Posts
    5,958
    Quote Originally Posted by Patio View Post
    Well I'm from South Asia but I'm not Indian. I'm not gonna say which country cause that's gonna defeat the whole purpose of staying anonymous.
    Sorry to break it to you bro. Unfortunately you WILL be categorised as Indian in this situation.

    You see, the participants in this industry are not the most eloquent bunch. When they say "Indian", they don't mean a person who's from India proper, they mean anyone from the subcontinent.

    Why do they do this, you might ask. I'd wager that it's because they didn't even know there was a specific region called South Asia. If they saw a South Asian looking guy on the street, they would just use the term "Indian guy" to describe him. Think of the "Indian" term here as similar in meaning to "Caucasian", "white", "black", "Chinese"... A very generic term to describe an entire race without knowing exactly where that person was really from, simply because of that person's physical appearance.

  9. #9
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    20-08-2022
    Posts
    590
    Obviously the ladies see it as " too close for comfort". Keep searching buddy.

  10. #10
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    07-11-2021
    Posts
    710
    If it quacks like a duck.... move on dude

  11. #11
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    29-12-2016
    Posts
    300
    I heard some will say they are from Fiji.

    And when questioned they will say they are Fijian Indian.

    Good try lol, not sure of the success rate though

  12. #12
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    68
    Your accent will definitely strengthen your case as not being an Indian.

    There was once I went to a shop too see the lineup. After I picked a ABA (Australian Born Asian) she seemed kind of unwelcoming. After we enter the room and some chit-chat she honestly told me no offense but she thought I am a FOTB and glad that I am not. I told her it's okay I had been called many things but being called a FOTB was definitely the first time and it's kinda funny.

    In return I believe I received exceptionally good services during the session.

  13. #13
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    20-08-2022
    Posts
    590
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    That's fucked bro, It's like a fat chick being mistaken for pregnant.

    Anyway if you wanna go down the path of proving and pleading your innocence with the shop, you're gonna have to :
    (a) not haggle
    (b) tip generously
    (c) dress smartly
    (d) liberal sprinkling of strong cologne
    (e) work on a French-English accent
    (f) don't wear brown sandals to the punt
    (g) be gentle and soft with the chick
    (h) don't squat to dump

  14. #14
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    14-09-2023
    Posts
    118
    This has happened to me, not Indian but tanned Asian. I mention that I was American, my mom was Indonesian and my dad was Columbian. Just mix random foregin races to throw them off. And if they still decide not to proceed then swap.

  15. #15
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    24-09-2020
    Posts
    55
    They’re not interested in a 23 and Me test. They’re making a decision based on their preference, for whatever reason, to avoid guys from that region. They say “Indian” because that is the dominant country in the region. More importantly, why would you want to have to convince a girl to see you? How is that a recipe for an enjoyable time?

  16. #16
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Riff888's Avatar
    Join Date
    19-07-2016
    Posts
    1,948
    Similar for me as well.
    I've had to show my licence just to prove I have a Portuguese name and not Indian.

    The Aussie accent and gold chain with cross helps 😂

  17. #17
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    20-08-2022
    Posts
    590
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmam View Post
    They’re not interested in a 23 and Me test. They’re making a decision based on their preference, for whatever reason, to avoid guys from that region. They say “Indian” because that is the dominant country in the region. More importantly, why would you want to have to convince a girl to see you? How is that a recipe for an enjoyable time?
    Money can't buy you love! Right?

  18. #18
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    01-02-2023
    Posts
    239
    Quote Originally Posted by Patio View Post
    Well I'm from South Asia but I'm not Indian. I'm not gonna say which country cause that's gonna defeat the whole purpose of staying anonymous.
    If you are from somewhere like Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangledesh etc etc and still needed to ask this question...

  19. #19
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    03-07-2022
    Posts
    1,173
    I am caucasian and I cannot see girls who have chosen to be Asian only . Their choice you will have to move on as simple as that. The world is not fair and it will never be. Pussies discriminate too

  20. #20
    99 God Member (神級會員) AHLUNGOR's Avatar
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Location
    From Sydney CBD to Central
    Posts
    41,728
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Sorry to break it to you bro. Unfortunately you WILL be categorised as Indian in this situation.

    You see, the participants in this industry are not the most eloquent bunch. When they say "Indian", they don't mean a person who's from India proper, they mean anyone from the subcontinent.

    Why do they do this, you might ask. I'd wager that it's because they didn't even know there was a specific region called South Asia. If they saw a South Asian looking guy on the street, they would just use the term "Indian guy" to describe him. Think of the "Indian" term here as similar in meaning to "Caucasian", "white", "black", "Chinese"... A very generic term to describe an entire race without knowing exactly where that person was really from, simply because of that person's physical appearance.
    So true. And in particular with Asian girls!

    How many mainland Chinese MLs would advertise as being Korean or Japanese or from Hong Kong and Taiwan ?

    Malaysian girls posted as from Singapore etc.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •