Thread: the burgers are still better at tope street - Reapers fur burger revival thread

the burgers are still better at tope street - Reapers fur burger revival thread

punters it is well known that reaper likes a nice muff, so i have resurrected this thread from the old forum;26554_14_123_884lo.jpg

so if you find any healthy fur burgers on girls you visit lets us know here,

pink @ tt has a nice whopper on her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I go for the pussy double fur burger deluxe and i''ll definitely have anal with that. But i fucking hate having to go to the dentist for a haircut!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by numberonebigsize View Post
    I go for the pussy double fur burger deluxe and i''ll definitely have anal with that. But i fucking hate having to go to the dentist for a haircut!!!!!!!!
    lol, leave the pubes in, they are good for flossing. Ever had a fur burger with mayo?? I had a girl at a RnT get naked for me, I got her on the couch and her pussy was sopping and creamy, slurp!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Careful what you do with that one piece of pickle that is on every burger. The thought of something crunchy in a furburger is a bit of a worry.

Banned
    You guys are hilarious, it's a pity that i'm not into fur burgers or else i'll join you guys......

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey does it come with fries??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fries? are you sure you did not mean flys. I have seen a few that would attract those pesky little varmits. haha

Just had 2 lovely fur korean burgers on Tope. Olivia from Coloseum who loves Daty and didn't charge any extras. Her juice was flowing and after sex with her on top, I was covered in her juice. Her voice is so gentle and good massage too. She doesn't kiss. Also saw Ivy at the intro and she's changed alot in a bad way, gotten fatter, paler and looks older.

Kitty at 39 is a very fun and petite cute girl. All extras available. When I DFK her, no smell of cigarette which was great. Her pussy and ass taste even better than the beef at Rockpool. Had an awesome time with both Korean dolls.