Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 501/532 king street newtown

501/532 king street newtown

Its easy to have a new thread here under report. Cause the general section became too lOng.

Linda tonight. I won't vote everyone with same review. Straight to point.

Massage: not bad.. Very strong got me in all the key area and really worked hard. 7/10

Face: not my thing sorry bro.. The eyebrow was just a little too thick for my liking.. Innocent country look from shenyang.

Extra: top off, offered. Tit play no problem and it took too much effort to get a simple lick. We talk a little dirty and she got too defensive.. I think she is a virgin. She blushed when I suggested she was... Haha it's why she keeps it special.

And yes I agree, it's a lot of no no no. I didn't ask for FS.. Cause u can tell she wasn't going to give and it might even offend her.

Return? Well if she was prettier then I would invest.. But the truth is she isn't hot enough for me to even try meet her outside... I don't want people thinking I'm babysitting my little sister from the country.

Oh, finish Off on a good note . Her tits were nice
    behind every good man, is a strong women.
    behind her is his wife..............................

Quote Originally Posted by Mozilla View Post
    Its easy to have a new thread here under report. Cause the general section became too lOng.

Linda tonight. I won't vote everyone with same review. Straight to point.

Massage: not bad.. Very strong got me in all the key area and really worked hard. 7/10

Face: not my thing sorry bro.. The eyebrow was just a little too thick for my liking.. Innocent country look from shenyang.

Extra: top off, offered. Tit play no problem and it took too much effort to get a simple lick. We talk a little dirty and she got too defensive.. I think she is a virgin. She blushed when I suggested she was... Haha it's why she keeps it special.

And yes I agree, it's a lot of no no no. I didn't ask for FS.. Cause u can tell she wasn't going to give and it might even offend her.

Return? Well if she was prettier then I would invest.. But the truth is she isn't hot enough for me to even try meet her outside... I don't want people thinking I'm babysitting my little sister from the country.

Oh, finish Off on a good note . Her tits were nice
    Hi Bro,

She is not a virgin, her cherry had been popped many years ago by her then boyfriend in China and i dont think that dude was much good in bed , probably never made Linda cum, thats why she is so inhibited with sex and cocks and all that, if she ever sample the climax, she could be a totally different person.

Just my two cents, may or may not be told by the ML!!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi Bro,

She is not a virgin, her cherry had been popped many years ago by her then boyfriend in China and i dont think that dude was much good in bed , probably never made Linda cum, thats why she is so inhibited with sex and cocks and all that, if she ever sample the climax, she could be a totally different person.

Just my two cents, may or may not be told by the ML!!
    stop analyzing, make that happen

Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    stop analyzing, make that happen
    Well said, show your mojo !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Haha, i like that innocent look, is similar to michelle 501 in some ways. Ive only seen linda once, got fully nude without asking, but she made clear no touching below (i dont usually anyway)... I inquired about fs and yeh ... She wasnt impressed ... I think a few return visits might open more possibilities ... But like yourself i was unwilling to invest time/money

On another note, apparently nono is back? This young ML does full service yeh? She is cute but a bit overweight? I have not met her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've tried Linda on two occasions... Both left a little to be desired.

The first time I made a booking with her at 532 and the second time was from walk-in 501. The second time I didn't recognise her until going through the massage process... that was when i remembered my last experience.

First time, massage was okay, not the best I've had but also not the worst. She does try to please but would do really well if she completed a massage qualification or was taught great technique.
    Got to part 2. Paid standard $30 for fully naked. Her body was a bit of body fat but she had a great set of tits... (for Chinese girls and her frame)
    Similar to what bros stated above, she was adamant on "no, no, no!" No touch! That killed the mood a little

(Her pointing to her pussy) "That is for my boyfriend!". I thought to myself, that's fine... my hands are securely positioned to the side of my body and admiring your handful of tits not even going near her ass or pussy throughout the entire time she is nude. I only looked at it once - so bros, no touch & no look!
    Maybe she's had some bad experiences with punters in the past which is bad as I think that she now has negative opinions or preconceptions of all bros that pay on her request to see her naked. She likes the tips but really isn't worth it.

and she REALLY needs to practice HJ technique. During the HJ, I asked her if it was her first time in order to give her tips etc. Also it was awkward when she was making the weird facial expressions of confusion as to why haven't you cummed yet?
    Also bros, you cannot touch her nipples... only the breast. At some stages I thought that she acted well younger than her years... Not a good thing as am not a fan of girls pretending to be or are childish.

Second time I visited her she was wearing jeans? (I didn't recognise her when I walked into the room and paid. if i had put 2 & 2 together I would have asked to see another girl) Different from the dress that showed off her assets (tits) so I had no interest to see her naked again. When I arrived (3-5 minutes early) I was made to wait for my session as she was finishing-up with another bro. Ended-up waiting 10mins? I could hear some interesting moans from the room she was in as the walls are quite thin and they play music relatively loud also probably to create noise pollution between bros.
    HJ again not the best experience but was an improvement on the previous time visited her. She complained to me that I did not tip her to be naked and no bull-shit she said to me if I was not going to tip her to see her naked, to not book her again in the future.
    Wow!... That was the second time I have ever been told that by a ml. (first time by a stuck-up bitch from a shop in Bondi Junction who sucked at massage & hj & who wasn't worth seeing naked).

And I was time cheated AGAIN from this shop . The 10-minute wait into my booking, this time had a 20-25 max massage & 10 min hj out the door just over 40 mins. Seriously this is getting annoying when they cut-down & time time so much. I only notice when I'm walking along the street & check my phone to realise that I had been time cheated. I know that I've mentioned this in the past in previous posts & that it could be my own fault for returning but to be honest, this shop is the best bang for spirt/cum shot but if they continue to time-cheat me they should promote it as 60 mins but you're lucky to get 40-50 before you're out the door (after being dressed). Is this common practice & I am misinformed about the true time components? Is there someone that I should be complaining to?

From bros recommendations and reviews there is a huge array of new shops that I can try and spend my hard-earned. This is not a whinge post, more of a "this is enough, I'll take my $ somewhere else" if you don't pull your socks up.

So in conclusion pls take this experience again I do not want to deter other bros from seeing Linda as from the moans that I heard coming from the room, she must have clicked with someone. I initially thought the bro was Chinese & that Linda preferred to see Chinese bros but when the guy was walking out, I saw that he was cauc. So what the fuck? why was my second session filled with flaws?

On another note:
    Is Nono overweight?! This was going to be another ml on my to try list as I need some advice on good services at 501. Coco is good massage and HJ. Nice Japanese girl having great conversation throughout the massage. Once got a little awkward when she was doing hj and silence... I had to start-up the conversation again whilst she was mid-tug.

Any other recommendations for 501 pls respond or PM me. What is Michelle like?

-Matt-

Interesting, I saw Linda a few times and had always enjoyed her company and her beautiful tits, never have any issue playing with them, yes the nipples are very sensitive but I was really gentle so I was never restricted.

I must say I have been fairly busy with other shops lately (like in the past six months) so I hardly visit Newtown these days, and for no reasons really now that both Mia and Sophie have retired. And Maggie is on holiday too!!

So I think I haven't seen Linda for a good six months!! and I would think her massage skills must have improved and also her HJ skills, in fact I was thinking about her 35 C Cup the other day and thought with touching by hundreds of skillful hands from so many brothers, they have grown much bigger by now with all the massages on the breast tissues.............haha, I wish.

So, on this occasion, I will reserve my judgement on Linda until I pay her another visit. And her place in my book is still a GO !!

Just my 2 cents

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Quote Originally Posted by mattemeiser View Post

-Matt-
    Hi Matt, I like your honest report ..

Recently there is no one there catch my eye ...
    if any brother has any new discovery. I also love to know ...

I do not think Linda is my style!

Quote Originally Posted by mattemeiser View Post
    I've tried Linda on two occasions... Both left a little to be desired.

The first time I made a booking with her at 532 and the second time was from walk-in 501. The second time I didn't recognise her until going through the massage process... that was when i remembered my last experience.

-Matt-
    unfortunately matt, i have to somewhat agree with you... i believe linda is like that... her ability to offend punters with her 'NO NO NO' is very obvious.. i think she needs to be a bit more cheeky about it and pretend to let brothers THINK they have a chance NEXT TIME!... unfortunately, that finesse is not there and it actually puts people off. BUT, she does let brother play with her tits and her nipple is very sensitive and i think the thought of getting turned on by it is what freaks her out. she WANTS to stay pure so she tried to cut the sensation out so she tells herself she is not enjoying it and its just a job... but if she does get turned on... she feels ashamed. thats my thought anyway.

as for the crap about the for BF stuff... i think she truely believe this is nothing shameful with rub and tug.. as long as it doesnt involve pussy and licking her body...

if you budget conscious... sorry brother, newtown cant be beaten.. if not, you should explore some really naughty girls! keep reading this forum.
    behind every good man, is a strong women.
    behind her is his wife..............................

hahaaha ... the innocent girl concept freak me out!!!

Some ML jerk over 20 cocks every day, but not letting any brother play with their pussy, no touch here and there ..... This is call innocent.

Then getting upset with the punter fucking other girls in the same joint or other joints ..... said that is dirty bastard ...

I cannot understand any of this shit!!

Can anyone help me?

Charlie brother where are you?

unfortunately matt, i have to somewhat agree with you... i believe linda is like that... her ability to offend punters with her 'NO NO NO' is very obvious.. i think she needs to be a bit more cheeky about it and pretend to let brothers THINK they have a chance NEXT TIME!... unfortunately, that finesse is not there and it actually puts people off. BUT, she does let brother play with her tits and her nipple is very sensitive and i think the thought of getting turned on by it is what freaks her out. she WANTS to stay pure so she tried to cut the sensation out so she tells herself she is not enjoying it and its just a job... but if she does get turned on... she feels ashamed. thats my thought anyway.

as for the crap about the for BF stuff... i think she truely believe this is nothing shameful with rub and tug.. as long as it doesnt involve pussy and licking her body...

if you budget conscious... sorry brother, newtown cant be beaten.. if not, you should explore some really naughty girls! keep reading this forum.
    What is all these boyfriend shit??

I thought Linda broke up with her BF back in China before she even came to Australia. I'm sure he might have popped her cherries and had his fair share of everything Linda has. That BF shit is just a shield, Shield's UP!! no touching, I am saving myself for my boyfriend, yeah right!!

Just my 2 cents, I could be wrong!!

Cheers
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    hahaaha ... the innocent girl concept freak me out!!!

Some ML jerk over 20 cocks every day, but not letting any brother play with their pussy, no touch here and there ..... This is call innocent.

Then getting upset with the punter fucking other girls in the same joint or other joints ..... said that is dirty bastard ...

I cannot understand any of this shit!!

Can anyone help me?

Charlie brother where are you?
    Haha, very well said brother Mate,

Just as pathetic as when Julia Roberts said, "I don't kiss on the mouth!!" - and hinting to Richard Gere that: but I do suck cocks and you can fuck me which ever way you want - just no kissing on the lips!! not really apple for apple, but you know what I mean!!

Cheers
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Banned
    I attributed it to traditional chinese customs - letting a guy touch tits/pussy is taboo, handling dozens of cocks all day and getting splattered with cum is just part of giving a wholistic therapeutic massage

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie123 View Post
    I attributed it to traditional chinese customs - letting a guy touch tits/pussy is taboo, handling dozens of cocks all day and getting splattered with cum is just part of giving a wholistic therapeutic massage
    Yeap, just like a nurse letting her patient vomited all over her hands, right? and that's an absolutely honourable job, but if you have a choice, what would you rather do, jerk off 10 cocks and have cums all over your hands, or let 10 sick patients vomit on to you??

And to be a qualified nurse, you need an UAI of 90%+ (not sure just guessing) and need to study 4-5 years and make $85K a year.

To be a ML, you need no educations, sometimes you don't even need English, and earning $100K a year tax free, If you started at 18, by the time the nurse student graduated, you would have made half a million already!! (give or take) WTF..............

It's possible you know!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi Guys,

I am thinking to go to Newtown for dinner. i want to go to this massage place after dinner. anyone suggest a good HJ and massage Girl?

Quote Originally Posted by wyinspark View Post
    Hi Guys,

I am thinking to go to Newtown for dinner. i want to go to this massage place after dinner. anyone suggest a good HJ and massage Girl?
    Good question, sorry can't help you as I have no idea. and Newtown never post any rosters!!

Why don't you have dinner near Chinatown, or along Pitt Street. I can give you 8 girls in an instance!!

If you change your venue, let me know.............haha

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    thanks bro.

please pm me. if there is good ones, i can go after dinner to pitt st

Banned
    Thats my point - if money was these girls only consideration i doubt they would happily wrangle cock all day and then act so offended when a punter reaches out to grab a tit ... Its obvious that some of the 'traditional' MLs (linda, michelle...) draw a very clear moral distinction between wanking a dude's cock to orgasm and allowing themselves to be touched by a wandering hand... It seems sort of strange to me but whatevs, these girls are certainly entitled to draw their own boundaries..

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Yeap, just like a nurse letting her patient vomited all over her hands, right? and that's an absolutely honourable job, but if you have a choice, what would you rather do, jerk off 10 cocks and have cums all over your hands, or let 10 sick patients vomit on to you??

And to be a qualified nurse, you need an UAI of 90%+ (not sure just guessing) and need to study 4-5 years and make $85K a year.

To be a ML, you need no educations, sometimes you don't even need English, and earning $100K a year tax free, If you started at 18, by the time the nurse student graduated, you would have made half a million already!! (give or take) WTF..............

It's possible you know!!

I'd rather marry a nurse that has little visitors to her secret garden than a ml or wl that has a national park where people can camp out... Tradition or no tradition.. It's always good to know some people have boundaries..
    45 to 60 is all u need for nurse entrance.

I'd rather marry a nurse that has little visitors to her secret garden than a ml or wl that has a national park where people can camp out... Tradition or no tradition.. It's always good to know some people have boundaries..
    45 to 60 is all u need for nurse entrance.
    There are a few levels of nursing, maybe he was referring to intensive care nursing that requires high UAI !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast