Close up of front door at night

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Hi mate
    you are the camera man!
    This should be forum admin job

Thanks Mr cookie. Nice job

Banned
    I had an amazing time last Thursday night. I decided to try this new shop that I had driven past a few times (since it opened about 3 months ago) for the very first time. How interesting and exciting, I love new punting adventures. A new shop, a new mamasan, new girls, new techniques, everythings fresh and new. Im sure some of you brothers out there know what Im talking about when you get that kind of nervous excited feeling starting a brand new conquest such as this.

Upon entering the shop for the first time I was impressed by its cleanliness and the quality of the fit out of its interior, it even has some nice artworks on the walls. The music that was playing was by Sarah Brightman - Phantom of the Opera. Another tick in the box, much better than some other music you find in other shops, even worse than elevator music. Anyway it looks very nice, a notch above most other massage shops out there and was not cold either so obviously had heaters going somewhere. I felt very comfortable.

I met Anna the mamasan and she asked me if this was my first time here and I said "yeah, my mate recommended this place to me" (which was not true, but that's what I always say, just in case they thought I work for council or was a cop. Unfortunately I have been told in the past I look like a cop and I don't want to miss out on anymore happy endings). I paid her $60 for a one hour massage. I didn't haggle with her about the $10, even though I know alot of shops charge $50/hr, as this shop was new and I didn't want to come across as a tight arse on my first visit.

In came Lotus. Wow! Yum yum. She is Chinese and about 30 yrs old weighs about 55kgs and stands about 160cm tall. A pretty little face with a brunette bob, well spoken and very polite. Actually her mannerisms are very Japanese like which was another lovely suprise. I just wanted to eat her at first sight...

Since no one has reviewed this place I wasn't sure whether it was a fully legit place or not, so I decided to wait and see what happens before giving her a $50 tip for any extras. So I get naked and lay down on the table, hoping not to offend her with my nakedness. She asks me would I like soft hard or medium and I replied - "medium", (that's a relief i thought, she hasn't asked me to put my underwear on or tried to cover me with a towel) things are on track for a good session. Her hands were lovely and massage skill was about 7/10, nice and firm, sensual and keeping body contact when transitioning between areas.

After about 20 mins she works her way down to my butt and thighs. She starts doing that sideways rocking motion kind of massage on my butt, the type that makes you feel like you are dry rooting the massage table, and before long I start getting turned on and get hard and was really enjoying it. I made sure to let her know she was doing great and gave her compliments as she worked on or next to erogenous areas as to encourage her to not to be shy.

She started to massage the back of my legs and worked her way all the way down them and all the way back up again. When she got to the top she started working her magic on my arse cheeks and the inside of my thighs, and slowly started rubbing her fingers on my ball sack, but so gently at first I couldn't tell if it was an accident or not. As the pressure on my sack increased I became hard again and started mini hip thrusts in time with her teasing and probing fingers (to confirm to her she was pleasing me) then she started rubbing my balls and then she stopped, and whispered in my ear with a soft and sexy voice that just about made me melt - "would you like some extra service"? "Mmmmm yes please" I said as I slowly turned around laying on my side showing her my rock hard on, would $50 be ok? She said "Yes, your friend gave you the right advice" (I thought, no it was just a lucky guess love hahaha) but just smiled and said "yes he did". I went to get up and she said, "No wait I will get a hot towel for you before you turn over".

To Be Continued...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    Hi mate
    you are the camera man!
    This should be forum admin job
    Bro Travelmate,

I like to add photos so our brothers know exactly where we are talking about. As the saying goes, a picture is worth 1000 words.

To Be Continued...

quick man! love to see the rest ...

Banned
    Travelmate,

This is funny, as I was taking a long time in writing the very first After Report for this place I was thinking to myself if someone sees the photos without an AR they will be wondering - where the hell is the AR?
    So I decided to break it up into Part A and Part B before someone complained that there was no AR. But unfortunately, you beat me to it HAHAHA....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    good review mrcookie

Quote Originally Posted by mrcookiemann View Post
    Bro Travelmate,

I like to add photos so our brothers know exactly where we are talking about. As the saying goes, a picture is worth 1000 words.
    Brother. Love you work!!! So I will post 2 AR tonight as a return

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bevis90 View Post
    good review mrcookie
    Thankyou bevis90, its my best one to date. Will finish part 2 very soon

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    Brother. Love you work!!! So I will post 2 AR tonight as a return
    Thanks so much Travelmate, its positive and encouraging comments like yours that keep newbies like me motivated to improve our posting so one day maybe we can reach the high standard of other brothers quality posts like Steven Segal etc

Thanks so much Travelmate, its positive and encouraging comments like yours that keep newbies like me motivated to improve our posting so one day maybe we can reach the high standard of other brothers quality posts like Steven Segal etc
    Haha, for a 283 posts Senior Member, you can hardly qualified as a newbies mate!!
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Man, you are too humble!
    I am a rookie too if you are newbie!

Brother, this is a very sweet nice story ,,,, with a bit of romance ..
    nice ..

Excellent works brother,

So what happens on your next visit?? and the third, the forth, the fifth??

If any ML did that to me, I won't be seeing anyone else for a very long time I can tell you!!

Thanks for sharing

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

I dont know if I revealed too much information but I enjoy when other brothers post detailed reviews, so I thought i would do the same.

The next visit will be very very soon, and she already told me when I was leaving that next time we are going to a different room?

I know some guys dont like to share details about their projects or their special girls that they want to keep to themselves, but Im not like that.
    I think it's only human nature that if you meet someone you really like, you will become a bit obessive, possessive, or even protective, (if she is a WL) like you don't want too many dudes fucking her on a daily basis sort of thing.

But that thinking is really like burying your head into the sand, I think each WL/ML have their own story and unique financial situation, they would know how much money they need to make each week/month to make ends meet, its a sad story but just reality i guess and unfortunately, that dollar amount is gonna equal to how many men they have to fuck and suck each day or how many times they need to get naked and made cocks cum. no point sugar coating about the situation.

Well then, to share or not to share, to be or not to be, there is no right or wrong answer, just personal feeling. Some may share a little, some may share all, and some may never - but they all love to read about it though..............LOL

I have been pretty much sharing everything in the past 12 months: Leng, Ada, Cici, and most recently Lisa from 376!! I don't feel bad about it, because I know the girls can use some help, if they becomes popular, at least they can achieve their financial goal easier and earlier. I do regret it just a tiny little bit when I can't see Leng at the time I want or missing out on Cici's first booking on Saturdays. but hey, what can I do, the girls need to work and I can't see them more than once a week. I really mean nothing to them apart from the one little hour i spend with them in their room.

Just my 2 cents

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I think it's only human nature that if you meet someone you really like, you will become a bit obessive, possessive, or even protective, (if she is a WL) like you don't want too many dudes fucking her on a daily basis sort of thing.

But that thinking is really like burying your head into the sand, I think each WL/ML have their own story and unique financial situation, they would know how much money they need to make each week/month to make ends meet, its a sad story but just reality i guess and unfortunately, that dollar amount is gonna equal to how many men they have to fuck and suck each day or how many times they need to get naked and made cocks cum. no point sugar coating about the situation.

Well then, to share or not to share, to be or not to be, there is no right or wrong answer, just personal feeling. Some may share a little, some may share all, and some may never - but they all love to read about it though..............LOL

I have been pretty much sharing everything in the past 12 months: Leng, Ada, Cici, and most recently Lisa from 376!! I don't feel bad about it, because I know the girls can use some help, if they becomes popular, at least they can achieve their financial goal easier and earlier. I do regret it just a tiny little bit when I can't see Leng at the time I want or missing out on Cici's first booking on Saturdays. but hey, what can I do, the girls need to work and I can't see them more than once a week. I really mean nothing to them apart from the one little hour i spend with them in their room.

Just my 2 cents

Cheers

Hi Ahlungor, this is all true, I am sure many brothers can have the same feeling ......

All of a sudden you seems to be .................. emmmm!

Banned
    Nice AR mr cookie! I dont always write graphic or very detailed ARs because i feel other punters reading them may have unfair expectstions that the ML/WL will provide them with the same level of service ... For example I think this particular ML may have had a liking/genuine connection with cookie, but its possible she may be reluctant to do anything other than a hj with the next fellow that walks in.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast