Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Epsom Beauty Massage & Therapy 3/29 Epsom Rd Rosebery 02 9697 0397

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie123 View Post
    Nice AR mr cookie! I dont always write graphic or very detailed ARs because i feel other punters reading them may have unfair expectstions that the ML/WL will provide them with the same level of service ... For example I think this particular ML may have had a liking/genuine connection with cookie, but its possible she may be reluctant to do anything other than a hj with the next fellow that walks in.
    Haha.... this is absolutely true ... Charlie123 must be in this situation before ...

I seldom write AR too specific in details .... but PM with trusted brothers is always welcome!

Banned
    I feel Bro Travelmate wants to visit young Lotus, BUT, this shop is way to far south for even the intrepid adventures of him!!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Crash and Burn View Post
    I feel Bro Travelmate wants to visit young Lotus, BUT, this shop is way to far south for even the intrepid adventures of him!!
    Epson Road is much better than Carlton for Travelmate ...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    Epson Road is much better than Carlton for Travelmate ...
    LOL but parking is much much worse!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    Hi Ahlungor, this is all true, I am sure many brothers can have the same feeling ......

All of a sudden you seems to be .................. emmmm!
    Hi brother Mate,

What does............. emmmmmm! Mean??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    nice AR there Mrcookiemann; I wish I had a chance to see her, but it seems she is no longer working there. Did you end up going back a second time? How was that?

Banned
    The kind of thread we should see more of.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Has anyone visited this place lately? I noticed in the local rag they offer male waxing, has anyone tried this service?

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i visited epsom 3 weeks back. it was monday. her name was helen, tall, slim, probably B cup in her 30's.
    Massage was not recommendable, just ok.
    i ,kind of, felt that the mamasan is like 20 something,playing with her phone all the time, and don't want helen to offer any extra.
    Helen was wearing mini dress, so i figured she is open for extra. And she was. BJ, naked is $50.

venue was clean, looks legit.

will i go back.... i dun know.

FYI, Helen is working only monday.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Lightbulb The mindset - to report or not to report?

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I think it's only human nature that if you meet someone you really like, you will become a bit obessive, possessive, or even protective, (if she is a WL) like you don't want too many dudes fucking her on a daily basis sort of thing.

But that thinking is really like burying your head into the sand, I think each WL/ML have their own story and unique financial situation, they would know how much money they need to make each week/month to make ends meet, its a sad story but just reality i guess and unfortunately, that dollar amount is gonna equal to how many men they have to fuck and suck each day or how many times they need to get naked and made cocks cum. no point sugar coating about the situation.

Well then, to share or not to share, to be or not to be, there is no right or wrong answer, just personal feeling. Some may share a little, some may share all, and some may never - but they all love to read about it though..............LOL

I have been pretty much sharing everything in the past 12 months: Leng, Ada, Cici, and most recently Lisa from 376!! I don't feel bad about it, because I know the girls can use some help, if they becomes popular, at least they can achieve their financial goal easier and earlier. I do regret it just a tiny little bit when I can't see Leng at the time I want or missing out on Cici's first booking on Saturdays. but hey, what can I do, the girls need to work and I can't see them more than once a week. I really mean nothing to them apart from the one little hour i spend with them in their room.

Just my 2 cents

Cheers

This quote above by Ahlungor sums up the punting experience perfectly!

For too long I had so many guilty feelings about posting:

1. What if I report that the girl did certain services and she only offers it to some (not all) brothers, maybe brothers might get angry at me for reporting (embellishing) it, or angry at the girl during their session. I feel a lot of ML have a lot on their mind without the added pressure of brothers asking them for services they don't agree to upfront etc. Essentially YMMV. I'll never forget when I went with a friend to ML shop and recommend he see my regular ML who I was totally hot for. After the session (I saw my *other* regular so we finished at the same time) he told me about the amazing session they just had and they passionate wildly DFK'd for all of it! I couldn't believe it... I'd tried for ages to get more GFE from my regular but it was like chipping away at granite. Then she DFK'd my friend for the entire session. Huge lesson in YMMV!! I'll never forget it! So I didn't want to mislead any brothers on the forum.

2. What if the girl reads the report, figures out who you are, is a bit annoyed and gives you worse service or even bars you altogether from seeing her again? Or the shop bans you? I'd only like to give honest reviews (I'm not here to promote any shop) and to help brothers, but don't want to inflame any tensions with girls or shops if it's a neutral or negative reviews. A few times girls have asked me why I booked them specifically and I used to answer "oh I read on the internet" to which they replied (sometimes) "oh, you're not one of those forum guys, are you?!" to which I replied "nah, I just did a quick browse before coming in today". These days I just say the mamasan recommended you on the phone!

Brother Ahlungor thanks again for all your contribution to the forum!

I have a question though, in the current (council) climate should I post any info on Chatswood ML shops? Or just lay low for a while on these? Advice would be appreciated, don't want to get anyone in hot water (the place I go has a great hot shower though... Water pressure is fantastic, unlike Oasis / Poplar haha!)

Peace,

Biethestarr

Quote Originally Posted by Biethestarr View Post
    This quote above by Ahlungor sums up the punting experience perfectly!

For too long I had so many guilty feelings about posting:

1. What if I report that the girl did certain services and she only offers it to some (not all) brothers, maybe brothers might get angry at me for reporting (embellishing) it, or angry at the girl during their session. I feel a lot of ML have a lot on their mind without the added pressure of brothers asking them for services they don't agree to upfront etc. Essentially YMMV. I'll never forget when I went with a friend to ML shop and recommend he see my regular ML who I was totally hot for. After the session (I saw my *other* regular so we finished at the same time) he told me about the amazing session they just had and they passionate wildly DFK'd for all of it! I couldn't believe it... I'd tried for ages to get more GFE from my regular but it was like chipping away at granite. Then she DFK'd my friend for the entire session. Huge lesson in YMMV!! I'll never forget it! So I didn't want to mislead any brothers on the forum.

2. What if the girl reads the report, figures out who you are, is a bit annoyed and gives you worse service or even bars you altogether from seeing her again? Or the shop bans you? I'd only like to give honest reviews (I'm not here to promote any shop) and to help brothers, but don't want to inflame any tensions with girls or shops if it's a neutral or negative reviews. A few times girls have asked me why I booked them specifically and I used to answer "oh I read on the internet" to which they replied (sometimes) "oh, you're not one of those forum guys, are you?!" to which I replied "nah, I just did a quick browse before coming in today". These days I just say the mamasan recommended you on the phone!

Brother Ahlungor thanks again for all your contribution to the forum!

I have a question though, in the current (council) climate should I post any info on Chatswood ML shops? Or just lay low for a while on these? Advice would be appreciated, don't want to get anyone in hot water (the place I go has a great hot shower though... Water pressure is fantastic, unlike Oasis / Poplar haha!)

Peace,

Biethestarr
    Post it in the Private Massage section !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Post it in the Private Massage section !
    Hey Willisno,

Is it correct that I need to get to 50 posts before the Private sections will appear on the main forum menu screen?

If so, I have a long way to go (ToT)

I see some people answering with non-sensical replys to posts just to get their post count up I think. Which is not in the ethos of being an established or experienced member (50+ posts?) to which the moderator will extend extra privileges (access to private forums?).

Maybe I should just bump my own posts, it's kinda demoralising that they get flooded so quickly with shop bumps in both the general talk and AR sections. I really feel a bump which is really just a roster post should stay in the shop roster section. Unless it's some newsworthy post about a girl returning after a long absence etc. Seems with so many posts it's as easy to find a shop's daily roster in either the General section or AR as it is in the dedicated Shop Roster section! Rather than re-bumping posts (often with little on no relevance to the OP) maybe they can link reviews to their roster, much like the "Ultimate Ginza Girl Guide". I little more effort, yes, but would make things much more streamlined & so much easier to find genuine forum content from brothers (rather than shops) in the AR and General sections.

That's my 2c worth ;P

Biethestarr

Banned
    Great to see this shop getting a run again in the forum. I had one of the most amazing hours here on a Monday afternoon on a public holiday weekend a few years back.

I did my favourite DATY on a well known ML and she lost control of herself.

Wet the table, squatted down beside the table clutching herself, hugged me, and was all tingly. It was the most genuine I have ever seen a girl after she had orgasmed. It was like she was in total bliss. She was real funny afterwards to. Told me it was time to go, then didn't want me to leave, but didn't want me to extend the time.

She has disappeared as far as I know, but old C and B saw this girl many times and this wasn't the first, but it was memorable to say the least. My latter visits somewhat didn't live up to this one, nor earlier visits. It was a shame because this girl was so horny, but I guess as they get more experience, the work gets less exciting and they cut corners and like of money more than not.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Biethestarr View Post
    Hey Willisno,

Is it correct that I need to get to 50 posts before the Private sections will appear on the main forum menu screen?

If so, I have a long way to go (ToT)

I see some people answering with non-sensical replys to posts just to get their post count up I think. Which is not in the ethos of being an established or experienced member (50+ posts?) to which the moderator will extend extra privileges (access to private forums?).
    I hear ya Biethestarr; I am still trying to work up to 50 after so long, haha!

If you, or any of the massage-loving brothers start a thread on massages, we could bring up our post-count with reviews and opinions, such as the one you had earlier in this thread about the dilemma of what and how much to write about an experience, which gives people like me food-for-thought; hopefully that way you won't feel you are cheating the system!

Edit: haha, just noticed I joined this new forum on the same date as Mr C&B, and he's on waaaay more posts! Hats off to you C&B.

Junior Member(有D料到) bigroundtits's Avatar

avoid this shop!!

I visited this place about 3 or 4 wks ago, I went into the shop and saw the mamasan and two chinese looking ladies, guess what? The mamasan asked them to serve me and they were reluctant to do it. I have been to massage and FS shops for many years and about hundreds times, and I haven't been refused to serve before. Finally after the mamasan nagging them, one of them came to serve me. But at that moment, I didn't want to stay any longer and I went straight out the shop. Any bros have similar experience?

Quote Originally Posted by random_p View Post
    I hear ya Biethestarr; I am still trying to work up to 50 after so long, haha!

If you, or any of the massage-loving brothers start a thread on massages, we could bring up our post-count with reviews and opinions, such as the one you had earlier in this thread about the dilemma of what and how much to write about an experience, which gives people like me food-for-thought; hopefully that way you won't feel you are cheating the system!

Edit: haha, just noticed I joined this new forum on the same date as Mr C&B, and he's on waaaay more posts! Hats off to you C&B.

Haha brother Random !

I also joined this forum on the same day as you ! The date everyone moved over from the old forum !

Now don't be so lazy and start posting ........lol

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigroundtits View Post
    I visited this place about 3 or 4 wks ago, I went into the shop and saw the mamasan and two chinese looking ladies, guess what? The mamasan asked them to serve me and they were reluctant to do it. I have been to massage and FS shops for many years and about hundreds times, and I haven't been refused to serve before. Finally after the mamasan nagging them, one of them came to serve me. But at that moment, I didn't want to stay any longer and I went straight out the shop. Any bros have similar experience?
    that's strange.. did they look inexperienced to you? And not meaning to be rude, but did you look "different" by normal standards? what do you mean by "reluctant"?

Ahlungor, ok ok, I'll keep sticking around to contribute :P

Junior Member(有D料到) bigroundtits's Avatar
    I don't think I look different from normal people. I am an asian wearing a leather jacket with a beanie at that moment.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigroundtits View Post
    I don't think I look different from normal people. I am an asian wearing a leather jacket with a beanie at that moment.
    that kind of describes many of us here! Not the beanie part for me, but I have just gone in with fleece jackets or hoodies, and even thongs during the warmer months, and have been OK... I'd put it down to punters' luck.. constantly changing!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by random_p View Post
    that kind of describes many of us here! Not the beanie part for me, but I have just gone in with fleece jackets or hoodies, and even thongs during the warmer months, and have been OK... I'd put it down to punters' luck.. constantly changing!
    A while ago I stuck my head into this place to scope it out after reading this thread and the Chinese girl at the reception looked pretty legit (non sexy uniform etc). I asked about massage and if they offer relaxing massage or just therapeutic massage. She said just normal massage. Asked them about waxing (which is on their price list) and she said you have to make a booking. Walked out of there thinking it was pretty legit.

Half a year later didn't feel like driving up to Chatswood 200/1 for my usual Brazilian waxing with Nikki (who isn't a looker but is chatty and friendly enough. Paid her once to get nude whilst waxing me which ticked one fantasy off the list, haven't felt the need to repeat that since... If only Annie returned... haha...)

Anyway I digress... called up Epsom and asked if I could book for waxing. Flirty girl on the other end says only the boss does waxing, but she's out at the moment, would you like to call back later when the boss is here? I said why don't I come for a massage and in the meantime you call your boss and try to arrange the waxing? Arrive at Epsom and announced I'd called earlier and the girl just said "I'd like to give you a massage, please follow me" - not sure if it was the same girl as on the phone but she seemed keen for the business! I asked about the waxing and she said only her boss does it and she spoke with her boss but she wouldn't be returning that afternoon and I could make a booking for another day. I cheekily asked if any young cute girls are trained in waxing but she said no, only her boss.

Not knowing if the place was legit or not I initially left my briefs on (I normally wear a thong / g-string to legit massage so they can do long strokes up your legs and up your glutes and really knead your butt which they never seem to do if you elect for the horrible paper briefs or if you wear full briefs or boxer briefs...). Anyway she says I should take them off and lie down. At this point I'm trying to figure out if I should tip 20 or 50? Can't decide so I just lie face down and see what she does. Pretty mediocre massage, lots of oil, little pressure, no sensual play when face down

Anyway, she eventually whispers in my ear "would you like to see me naked?" and of course curiosity gets the better of me and I say yes! Out of the heels, she's pretty short, early-mid 20s Chinese girl, fleshy bum, smooth skin, but strangely saggy boobs for such a young girl. Size 8-10 I guess. Oh and full bush downstairs too. So, not really my cup of tea at all (damn you male brain & testosterone!) and finished pretty quickly with mechanical HJ. Found out her name was Tiffany and she only works Mondays at Epsom, she said she also works at Bamboo massage, but I didn't ask which days as she's not a girl is see again (hence no AR at the time)

Anyone got any good intel on other girls at Epsom?

Peace

Biethestarr

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast