Thread: 5 Gerald Street - Yuna

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Talking 5 Gerald Street - Yuna

Hi All,

Long time lurker, but not really too active on the threads. Figured I should contribute once in a while to all the bros out there .

Anyway, going through the posts and went by Marrickville, so I figured I start from Sydenham end and work my way down if I didn't see anything I fancied and just browsing through it seems like 5 Gerald Street is up and running again.

Rocked up, and saw three girls...two Koreans and one judging from the accent, from HK. All very young and pretty but Yuna was the pick of the crop. The best way to describe her appearance is she's a shorter slightly tanned version of Satomi Suzuki.

So...

VITAL STATS
    Ethnicity : Korean
    Height : 160cm + (without the heels)
    Cup size : C Cup (enhanced, but enhanced quite well I must say )
    Size : 6
    Services Offered : CBJ, Light kissing, shower, sex in a variety of positions.
    Age : 23-25 (As we all know in this forum, Asian women do maintain their age quite well but from appearance and small chat I'd stand by my assessment on age)
    Rating : 7/10

Stepped into a very tidy and large room with clean shower facilities and a large bed. Yuna immediately stripped and helped me out and beckoned me to the shower where she gave me a good wash down paying good attention to the family jewels.
    Her English isn't too bad so we struck up a bit of conversation...I threw in some of my broken Korean to lighten up the mood and the such and she was quite receptive to that too. She's a nice girl...didn't get any princess attitude, just one of those girls here on a working holiday trying to make a bit of cash to get ahead in life before going back to the hustle and bustle of Korean life.

Onto service...I booked for 30 minutes ($100) just to test the waters...I was actually keen to go out further West but was passing through Marrickville so decided to give it a shot anyway.

Yuna starts with sitting on top of me and starts with a good cat bath paying attention to my chest and neck with the occasional eye contact.

On with the dom and honestly, I was hankering from BBBJ but 5 Gerald street now does strictly safe sex which isn't a bad thing but the CBJ was very good for what it was. This goes on for about 10 minutes with no hesitation to continue on but I laid her on her back and started exploring her body. Yuna's body has all the curves in the right places and her breasts, although enhanced, were done really well (man, I still can't stop thinking about her tits...I'm a boobs man to be honest and those boobs did it for me). Sucked on those nice chocolate coloured nipples and proceeded to cat bath her back!

Couldn't resist much longer and I had to slide my dong into her shaven haven (yes...SHAVEN! Absolutely gorgeous pussy). Nice and wet...and I had her hang her legs over my shoulders so I could push in deep. She maintained occasional eye contact when I was hitting the spot...nice gentle moans which weren't that overdone fake shit we've come across now and again...it was good to get the real deal. Leaned in with missionary and she embraced me, holding me tight as I continued thrusting, building pace.
    Swung her around for cowboy so I could see her tits in all their glory (cowboy does it for me especially if she's got a great rack)...so on with the cowboy and got her to grind her pussy as firmly to my pelvic bone as possible and she responded pretty well with those gentle moans and occasional eye contact. I was keen to blow my load so starring at those awesome awesome tits and getting her to rock back and forth faster...BANG! UNLOADED!...I so needed to blow my load today and glad it wasn't wasted on some half assed bad service place.

She cleaned me up, took me to the shower and gave me another good wash down and we got dressed. Gave me a hug and we said our goodbyes...

OK, so reading through the review, nothing super spectacular, but to be honest, its a good standard...the standard we at least expect. Its not as great as a 5 Star experience but for the price at $100 for 30 mins, clean place, pretty girls, I can't complain. If you want BBBJ, CIM, DD, we know we have to typically pay a premium and potentially risk our health and some of us are prepared to do so.

Had a chat to the owner on the way out...he seems like a good papasan type and just asked a few questions on the history as we know this place use to be where Eden (Villawood) use to operate from before they moved. He was a good bloke, spent the time to have a chat and explained he just started up "Studio 5" (the name of the place) a couple months back, wanted to offer a decent price for really young and pretty girls (which was evident by the selection of talent available).

Would I come back...yes...I'd like to see how this place comes along, especially after the chat with the papasan and if he comes through with his promise on bringing in young girls from Korea, Malaysia, China and Singapore.

Hrmmm...my first After Report....I'll need to hon in my skills over time!

Over and out!....man, I'm still thinking of Yuna's tits! ( o )( o )

Banned
    Prices please

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    From my recollection
    30 min - $100
    45 min - $140
    60 min - $170

Banned
    does she have a tattoo on her pubic area near the pussy?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Unfortunately not Creampies bro. Its most likely a different chick

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nothing compared to your reviews mrcookieman bro. Your Epsom Rd review was amazing!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    is there a website for this 5 gerald st? how many girls available day/night time?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Gdragon I'm not aware but I'll go see the papasan next time for information to share with the forum.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks ACE bro

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice review. Thanks mate. Have been interested in 5 gerald st since they reopened but not sure it'll be the same now days.