Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Things That Spoil The "Moment"

Banned

Things That Spoil The "Moment"

Following on from a few recent threads, I thought I would put this out their for all Bro's to comment on your experiences;

For mine, the most frustrating, spoiling the moment situation comes when their is a lot of foreplay, things are getting really hot, you are both turned on , you are as hard as a rock.....and then she reaches for that medicated wipe and puts it over your cock and it is freezing cold....AHHHHHH!!!!

Banned
    Cumming in her mouth after bbbj - she pulls horrible face and runs to the sink to spit before youve had an opportunity to savour the moment...

Similarly, wanking on ML/WLs tits she starts hollering and reaching for the kleenex before youve even finished cumming

Finally, cbj and she stops for a moment to wipe her gob and spit saliva into a tissue ... Hate that

Senior Member(無間使者) Steven Seagal's Avatar
    A working lady named Jess telling me "I don't think you can get your wee-wee up!"

Steven

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven Seagal View Post
    A working lady named Jess telling me "I don't think you can get your wee-wee up!"

Steven
    ROFL...which pace did your Jess work at?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Getting a nice wristy or blowjob and as soon as you start to come....she stops!!
    I friggen hate that!...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Girl starts the happy ending at a massage shop, poor technique and after about 30 seconds either
    - looks at the clock or
    - says 'you coming soon, time almost finish'

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    When you are pumping away and and think "Wow this girl is REALLY wet!!". Pull out and there is blood everywhere. If it hasn't happened to you yet it will.

This might be a little strange, but I don't like it when the lady watches me getting money out of my wallet.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    When you are pumping away and and think "Wow this girl is REALLY wet!!". Pull out and there is blood everywhere. If it hasn't happened to you yet it will.
    just hope that you had a dom on and not doing it bare back!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I hate the wipers. One girl at 22 Brodie was giving me a CBJ and went through half a box of tissues. Suck, wipe, spit, suck, wipe, wipe, wipe, suck.

WTF are you doing woman !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Flyerr221 View Post
    I hate the wipers. One girl at 22 Brodie was giving me a CBJ and went through half a box of tissues. Suck, wipe, spit, suck, wipe, wipe, wipe, suck.

WTF are you doing woman !!!!!!!

She should be trained by Yamada san for the arts and skills on:

DDDDTBBBJCIMscotSW

Cheers

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    just hope that you had a dom on and not doing it bare back!!
    WFT,,, i do not even want to think about this!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Last year I went to a shop in Bondi Junction called Malene Thai Massage. It's a MILF shop with a B2B + HJ all inclusive price.

I was taking one for the team and was appointed a hefalump MILF. Said MILF got her gear off from the get go and could not speak a word of english. She climbed on my back and was pushing down hard on my spine. She was a big girl and I could sense trouble. Further up to the ribs and "crack" I felt a pop and a sharp pain. The slut tore my rib cartilage ! Jesus f**king Christ it hurt for weeks. She was pretty shocked that she broke me. Being a trooper however I stayed for the HJ. LOL

Um, that spoiled the moment !

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    She should be trained by Yamada san for the arts and skills on:

DDDDTBBBJCIMscotSW

Cheers
    Sorry, that was on my iphone earlier, here are the full treatments:

Deep
    Dragon
    Drill
    Deep
    Throat
    Bare
    Back
    Blow
    Job
    Cum
    In
    Mouth
    Show
    Cum
    On
    Tongue

Swallowing

Haha, scot - I just made that up, you like??
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Banned
    Dont know why, I hate seeing other customers in the store - a couple of months ago i was waiting in 501 for one of my fave MLs, then i see her walk out of the rooms with her arm around some wrinkly old ancient dude ... Made me feel ill.. Boner killer, i couldnt cum that session and stopped seeing her regularly after that..

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie123 View Post
    Dont know why, I hate seeing other customers in the store - a couple of months ago i was waiting in 501 for one of my fave MLs, then i see her walk out of the rooms with her arm around some wrinkly old ancient dude ... Made me feel ill.. Boner killer, i couldnt cum that session and stopped seeing her regularly after that..
    haha, brother Charlie, we have so much in common!!

I absolutely hated it if i saw the WL or ML i am about to see with her previous client knowing full well what just happened inside the room, it doesnt matter she has shower ( say in 5 star) and will shower with me again and i can wash her!!

Worst still for a massage shop where the ML doesnt shower between clients. Thats why for those ML i really like, i always want the first booking of the day ..... Its just me.

Of course, thats not always possible, so when i made the booking, if i know the ML has a booking before mine, i will purposely arrive a bit later just so i wont run into her earlier client!!!

Knowing is one thing, see her and her other Man is something i cant take......lol

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Charlie and Ahlungor,

I agree with your thoughts on seeing a WL/ML with another punter. I reckon this has to do with the punting experience is you are renting the girl to 'be your girlfriend' for a short time. Anything that destroys this illusion sucks. Can be anything from seeing another punter, hearing her laugh with him at the end of a previous session, the girl hurrying you up because another punter is waiting. The list goes on.

I also reckon a working girl should never admit to having a boyfriend- bad for business . Funnily enough I have found that if a ML admits she has a bf or husband she's not trying to put you off. It's more likely she is comfortable around you. Just my 2c.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcookiemann View Post
    I know what you mean, but for me I hate seeing another punter with my ML. I dont mind if they are in the shop seeing someone else, but not the one I am about to see.
    The thing is though, I will happily share details about the ML I have seen to everyone here, I just dont want to see it.
    There is some common ground!

Quote Originally Posted by slarty View Post
    Charlie and Ahlungor,

I agree with your thoughts on seeing a WL/ML with another punter. I reckon this has to do with the punting experience is you are renting the girl to 'be your girlfriend' for a short time. Anything that destroys this illusion sucks. Can be anything from seeing another punter, hearing her laugh with him at the end of a previous session, the girl hurrying you up because another punter is waiting. The list goes on.

I also reckon a working girl should never admit to having a boyfriend- bad for business . Funnily enough I have found that if a ML admits she has a bf or husband she's not trying to put you off. It's more likely she is comfortable around you. Just my 2c.

Haha brother slarty,

In regards to WL/ML bf, i have a standard speech which i say to all girls when i see them for the first time and this is how it starts:

When i have my hands on her naked (usually big) tits the first time: your tits are so big, so beautiful, and so on........your boyfriend is a very lucky man!!!!! If she is older or a Milf: your husband is a very lucky man!!!!

And the conversations continues when i play more with the tits, whether there is a bf or husband who cares, it only matters if the tits are real and big to play......lol

My two cents too

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie123 View Post
    Even if I don't have much experince in massage shop, I agree with you.

I really don't like to see my favour with another, especilly I don't wanna wait at lobby when they have to work with another in the room ... My bad luck I always see if I came late ...

However, it's normal that many bro like the same girl. If the the girls are not pretty much or cuteless why we wanna go to see her

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast