Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Things That Spoil The "Moment"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes ! It burns me up to arrive at my appointment to see my project Thai girl only to be told that she is running late and is with a customer and that I should come back in 20 mins !

Quote Originally Posted by Flyerr221 View Post
    Yes ! It burns me up to arrive at my appointment to see my project Thai girl only to be told that she is running late and is with a customer and that I should come back in 20 mins !
    You are lucky bro, my case I had to wait more than 1 hour because the customer before me extend 1 hour more, that time I had to wait from 4.30 - 6.30! I promise myself and her I will not go there on Saturday anymore.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyerr221 View Post
    Yes she is getting a good pounding from another punter get that in your head and she like it

Quote Originally Posted by Alexlim View Post
    You are lucky bro, my case I had to wait more than 1 hour because the customer before me extend 1 hour more, that time I had to wait from 4.30 - 6.30! I promise myself and her I will not go there on Saturday anymore.
    Very seldom I will wait for a WL or ML for more than 10-15 minutes, popular girls running late happens all the time, and I definitely won't want to see who is she with before me, it would definitely kill the mood.

My longest wait was for Milo at 5 Star on her first day back to work coming back from Singapore and I just can't wait to see her and taste her freshness, that was more than an hour and it turned out it was a misunderstand between her and the shop and she was not coming at all. But I went back the next day, got my first booking and it was worth IT !! That's a special situation and I won't put up with most other girls, I will just go somewhere else.

Just like Yum Cha, I rather not eat or go somewhere else if I have to wait like 30 min (haha, but knowing a few of the owners and managers in some restaurants usually put me at the top of the waiting list.......lol).........it's just me.

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    I can think of a time that something spoilt the situation. My mate referred me to a great young ABC at Elizabeth St Waterloo. So I duly booked herf for 3pm and told him I had and thanked him for the tip.

When I arrived at 245pm I was asked to wait as she was busy. The waiting room was so close to the room she was in I could hear her moans as she was being pounded. I endured this until 315pm and wanted to walk but kept in there.

Finally, they finished and the door opened. What possessed my friend to go and see her just before me, knowing I was going? I couldn't believe it. I have since asked him this question many times.

I was so pissed off in my session that I wasn't in the mood no matter how hard the girl tried. It didn't help that as school was just out, a local kid on his way home thought it would be funny to throw a coke bottle up the stairs and yell "Sucky sucky sucky" just at the point that my limp dick was being sucked. The ensuing vacuuming of broken glass just added to the moment.
    My friend has tried hard to redeem himself many times since but I still can't believe he did it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    Finally, they finished and the door opened. What possessed my friend to go and see her just before me, knowing I was going? I couldn't believe it. I have since asked him this question many times.
    Hahahaha you got his sloppy seconds. What a cheeky bastard.

Banned
    Yes Flyerr, especially when its your project girl and it was Mr C and B cutting your grass!!

Banned
    The other "mood kiler" is when you are so horny, even to the point of hsving a boner at work because you have done all your intel and are going to see a young hottie tonight. So you ring up to make a booking and she doesn't work there anymore! FUCK! And to give you the double whammy, you fallback girl who you see regulrly on wed is off on holidays.

Time to reconsider what to do before the Blues smash Ahlungors cane toads.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by IExperiment View Post
    Yes she is getting a good pounding from another punter get that in your head and she like it

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Crash and Burn View Post
    Yes Flyerr, especially when its your project girl and it was Mr C and B cutting your grass!!

Senior Member(無間使者) Steven Seagal's Avatar
    Howdy all,

There are a few other things that spoil the moment. They include

Time wasters who do everything in slow motion and talk non-stop. Also, when you go into the shower she says stuff like "Take your time darling."

WL's who spend half the session telling you their "I don't do this " list.

WL's who promise you a passionate time in the intro and become robots in the room.

WL's who look DD cup with their clothes on and look, without a bra, like boys with flat chests.

WL's who make everything an 'extra'. Want a kiss? That will cost an extra $20.

ML's who massage hard, don't know what they are doing and leave you incapacitated .

WL's who keep asking me "Are you finished yet!"

WL's who tell me "You remind me of my Dad!"

Gob wipers who wipe their mouth every 3.5 seconds.

Finally, WL's who, when I kiss them I know exactly what they had for lunch and it was garlic prawns!

See ya'll soon.

Until that time friends...until that time.

Steven

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Worst one for me was seeing the tampon string dangling out. That was a real fucking mood killer.
    The lady who's fake moans are so fake you actually know her rhythm. "Ooh... ooh...mmm..... ooh...ooh... mmm".
    The owner who won't shut up talking to her girls through the door while they're trying to finish you off.

Howdy again folks,

I forgot to mention:

No matter how gentle and respectful I am I get "That hurts! or "I don't like that!"

WL's that you actually have to ask them to take all their clothes off.

WL's who tell you to have a shower, leave, and there is no shower in the room!

WL's who insult me with false flattery e.g "You are so handsome and you are so big!"

WL's who insist on putting the dom on and fumble around so much my wee-wee goes to sleep.

WL's who spend the whole session telling me what cunts their boyfriends are.

WL's who ask if I have any drugs on me.

WL's who deliberately hurt my wee-wee with a toothy blow job so that I will ask them to quit.

The old 'bait and switch' in the massage parlour where in the entry and and lying down in the table I see a young hottie and at roll over time discover an old hag!

Mamasans who lie to me and they know that I know they are bullshitting!

WL's who keep asking "Are you having a good time?" When she is well aware the situation sucks.

Steven

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Punters who fart when you are giving a bj.

Punters who ask for "natural sex" or make comments like "imagine how much better this would feel without the condom".

I think what you are describing constitutes a 'bad day at the office'

I don't think the WL is looking for 'the moment'. 'The moment' is what the punter is paying for.

Steven

Junior Member(有D料到)
    ML's who take the money for an hour and then finish all in 45 minutes, then get pissed off that you insist on the other 15 and give you a shit massage. Also (same one!) ML's who take money for a nude finish then only go topless because they are on their period! Bit of upfront honesty never goes astray!! Bad punt this week [rant over]

Other mood killers...[actually rant not really over, here's a list of choice ones from the last few years or so...]

ML's with a vice like grip who nearly cripple your tool and leave you sore for days after (even if they use half an oil well during the hj)

The old get you worked up and then 'I don't do that - other girl might help' routine (seems to be a Brisbane specialty that one!)

Chewing gum during the session - hey I'm paying so pay attention to the job at hand!

WL's who take an hour booking promise f/s followed by a massage then leave you on the table when the doorbell goes to give another punter 'short time' then return like nothing is astray...

Ml/WL's who talk about their father in the session - really I'm not interested in your daddy issues!

WL's who complain about how hard the last punter banged them when it's time to get out of business...

WL's who try to make you cum during the BJ to get out of having to use energy to fuck!

ML's who want to 'rent' your spare room in exchange for private massages at home, then let it slip that the b/f will be moving in too [no way was I letting that happen!]

Sharp fingernails during hj

ML/WL's who start to give you a grilling about job/salary etc and gossip about it around the shop ... nothing worse than getting 'sized up' when it should be about maximum pleasure [Mainland Chinese & Koreans seem to be the worst offenders here!]

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jadeofsydney View Post
    Punters who fart when you are giving a bj.
    That sucks!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Getting a phone call from the gestapo when you have just come out of the shower and you are waiting for your WL to come in ...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by mannykay View Post
    I don't like it when the lady watches me getting money out of my wallet.
    Nope, I don't like that either. I feel like they're carefully eyeing my wallet to see how much they can milk me for.

Banned
    The working lady talking to another client on the phone while your trying to get your rocks off!

Another?

WL's who complain "It hurts" when you haven't even done anything yet.

Seagal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12