Thread: Let down by Sweetgirl booking

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Unhappy Let down by Sweetgirl booking

Booked the new girl Bela for tonight 8pm. I made booking on Monday so I have been waiting for long. I still got message from sweetgirl last night to confirm the booking which I am happy with the follow up. So finished up work early today, had dinner, took shower and brushed teeth. after dressing up I found a message sent 6:18 asking me if I can come at 7:30pm. Called receiption but no answer. THen I guess I should be hurry up. Jumped on the car and drove straight into the tunnel rushing to CBD. Then got a phone call from the reception lady and said Bela is sick...........

She asked me if I would like to have another girl. As you can imagine, I have been expecting someone for three days, 1 min ago I was so exicted and thought I was only 45 mins away see her. then got phone call asked "can you change other girl? can you cum other time??". I lost all the appetite and am deeply annoyed, finally decided to go back home.

I wonder if a girl is sick, should the receiption know early and let clients know? sweetgirl starts at 10am....nothing really to complain if a girl is sick. I am just so annoyed by the communication.

BTW, anyone seen Bela? She looks have nice boobs.

Banned
    I bet she was double booked/ but I'm speculating here

Banned
    or she was DeepImpact's girl!1

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hello holi_day read my report Under Deep impacts red river @ sweetgirls

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Wood View Post
    I bet she was double booked/ but I'm speculating here
    I feel the same. I can't held but speculating that the receptionist gave my booking to someone else. It sounds like she double booked her at the same time or half an hour overlap and just see who will show up.

If that is the case I would be extremely disappointed because I made booking on Monday morning. And I confirmed the booking Wed morning by SMS.

Banned
    You won't find such thing happens in Bluemoon and MOC. Sweetgirl's booking arrangements are lousy. Forget about the agency and I do not find their girls good based on my past experience with this agency.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceman 123 View Post
    You won't find such thing happens in Bluemoon and MOC. Sweetgirl's booking arrangements are lousy. Forget about the agency and I do not find their girls good based on my past experience with this agency.
    HaHa....then I should be grateful that I saved 300bucks which I can better spend somewhere else....
    That's a comfort....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    well to be honest they did have good ones like for a while, last quarter of last year.
    but they don't seem to be doing all that well.
    nor advertising here anymore?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    HaHa....then I should be grateful that I saved 300bucks which I can better spend somewhere else....
    That's a comfort....
    For that price you can get two girl or twice the time from some of the $150 shops its your hard earned money but personally I would rather have two punts for that money.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by tectonic View Post
    well to be honest they did have good ones like for a while, last quarter of last year.
    but they don't seem to be doing all that well.
    nor advertising here anymore?
    It's a hit or miss with Sweetgirl but yes they did have a couple of good ones around xmas either the range of girls on offer. The receptionist doesn't help with choosing the right girl for you and answers to questions are either cryptic or just replied with another answer.

There is one girl that I would like to try and that is Molly. Description is similar to Catty @ MOC so hopefully she is the same as her...x fingers! Couldn't book Molly last night so saw Lungor form Japanese Model Agency.