Thread: I'll have a trip in Vietnam, Loas, Cambodia and Thailand, need advise

I'll have a trip in Vietnam, Loas, Cambodia and Thailand, need advise

I'll have a trip in Vietnam, Loas, Cambodia and Thailand in this October, Any bro could advise the good place that I would get as good service as I get in Sydney.

Thanks a lot for information

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saigon is full of options but dont expect it to be cheap... they charge in USD and want their fee...

If you go to Apocolypse bar in Saign the entire downstairs in working girls.... just choose the best looking one..... and they will show the way

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any good websites to do research for punting or a good time in Vietnam?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Go to a website called pattaya addicts and check the threads under trip reports section. Has areas for these countries. Also a good site for thailand info.
    Ive done cambodia was cheap but not as abundant as thailand. Wish i knew more about those places in vietnam when i was there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I lived in Hanoi for 4 years. As a short time tourist, your options are limited to higher end, but the longer you're there, there is fun to be had on every second corner.

Look out for barber shops called Cat Toc Nam (hair cut man) that have a graphics of someone getting a hair cut, but have either mirrored/shutter shop windows.
    Such places will have a about 5 girls, ranging between 18-35 who will give you a shit massage but perfect BBBJCIM. Cost about $20, if more or less, go with the flow.

Here is my favorite in Hanoi, a 10 min moto taxi from the center, towards the end of bui thi xuan.

http://tinypic.com/r/swx0t2/6

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have been to Thailand many times, and will be heading back in September. There are so many choices there, that it would be hard to put in 1 reply. Try this website to start with and you can PM if you want any more info.

http://www.sukhumvit-psycho.com/

Quote Originally Posted by PhoBot View Post
    I lived in Hanoi for 4 years. As a short time tourist, your options are limited to higher end, but the longer you're there, there is fun to be had on every second corner.

Look out for barber shops called Cat Toc Nam (hair cut man) that have a graphics of someone getting a hair cut, but have either mirrored/shutter shop windows.
    Such places will have a about 5 girls, ranging between 18-35 who will give you a shit massage but perfect BBBJCIM. Cost about $20, if more or less, go with the flow.

Here is my favorite in Hanoi, a 10 min moto taxi from the center, towards the end of bui thi xuan.

http://tinypic.com/r/swx0t2/6
    Quote Originally Posted by icanfly View Post
    Go to a website called pattaya addicts and check the threads under trip reports section. Has areas for these countries. Also a good site for thailand info.
    Ive done cambodia was cheap but not as abundant as thailand. Wish i knew more about those places in vietnam when i was there
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcoanno View Post
    I have been to Thailand many times, and will be heading back in September. There are so many choices there, that it would be hard to put in 1 reply. Try this website to start with and you can PM if you want any more info.

http://www.sukhumvit-psycho.com/
    All bros, tq so much for value informations, If I get a good memories I will share with you guys