Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anyone got a massage with lisa at Star massage?Share ur experience :)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

anyone got a massage with lisa at Star massage?Share ur experience :)

I am looking for a good place to have massage,one of my friend told me she is so good lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well if your friend told you she was good, then go and give her a go. You should take a friends word over an anonymous forum review anyway. Then you can let the rest of us know about how good she is.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ditto - good point popeye

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Must say that Lisa is very sexy

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Had a great time with her, might revisit when I'm done with my other regulars (there are 10 or so ....)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Had a great time with her, might revisit when I'm done with my other regulars (there are 10 or so ....)
    You must be busy every night of the week a mate lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Where is this Star Massage place?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Supadude View Post
    Where is this Star Massage place?
    Spring hill and westend

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Which one is Lisa at? West end or spring hill? Is she a cock tease just like the others?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They r all rostered on both the shops, just gotta call them up and check

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi guys you want a nice massage here see Jamie or Sally both give a good massage dont bother with Bella massage is total crap, no idea in the world how to massage and only does your back side and just drowns you in oil.

Banned
    I don't get why people wasted there time with star? A friend of mine back in the day told me they used to do rnt but all the reviews I've read in the last year or 2 , no ones had any luck. But still people post about then and kept going back to try why? When other places that are really good like 11 stoneham and green tea are on offer . Don't get it ....I try star out once . Got nothing and never returned .

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    i'm a regular at star, and my loyalty card is filling fast. It's one of the best shops around ....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    it all depends on the girl... some of the best girls are at Star.....and because not all of them want to play, its even more fun.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by marc View Post
    I don't get why people wasted there time with star? A friend of mine back in the day told me they used to do rnt but all the reviews I've read in the last year or 2 , no ones had any luck. But still people post about then and kept going back to try why? When other places that are really good like 11 stoneham and green tea are on offer . Don't get it ....I try star out once . Got nothing and never returned .
    It's because some guys like the thought, that they are unique and received more than the average bloke, based on the amount of visits they have had, and then boost about it on forums like this. My advice is to take all comments on these forums with a grain of salt and make your own judgements. Some times you do find that odd gem like GTM, Exotic; 931 Stanley St; QJ; Amore & 11 Stoneham, but others like Adelaide St and Star are just a waste of time...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Currently my favourite is MoZhi on Tuesday special, the cheapest massage in town, $50 / hour. I made 2 visits to different branches today, all unforgettable sessions ....
    They've got a rich variety of girls from Brazil, Russia, France, Colombia, Japan etc ....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Currently my favourite is MoZhi on Tuesday special, the cheapest massage in town, $50 / hour. I made 2 visits to different branches today, all unforgettable sessions ....
    They've got a rich variety of girls from Brazil, Russia, France, Colombia, Japan etc ....
    This place for me is like the one that got away. Been many times at lutwyche have even asked the question never walked out happy. Stupidly I have still gone back thinking I can since ive jeard reports it happens. Now is it really possible to leave happy here? Which branch lutwyche Milton?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by icanfly View Post
    This place for me is like the one that got away. Been many times at lutwyche have even asked the question never walked out happy. Stupidly I have still gone back thinking I can since ive jeard reports it happens. Now is it really possible to leave happy here? Which branch lutwyche Milton?
    let's chat privately mate ....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    the shop mentioned is primarily a straight shop (mozh*), i think no different to any shops in that you will always have a 'chance'. im officially giving up after today (it was busy-wonder why!) and going onto greener pastures as way too much $ has been spent there by this little vegemite and forum members for zero return.
    there are a few possibilities that have popped up in the CBD and west end that we should all try, a little look in the CM will show up. gtm x 2 is still numero uno in bris in my books.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    been always wondering how influential this forum is. certainly people flocked to that shop not because of my single innocent posting

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast