Thread: 107 Queen St Nort Strathfield

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

107 Queen St Nort Strathfield

Just wondering if anyones been to this shop. Any good or not, also prices and what type of ladies they have?
    Thanks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You will need a lots of luck.

Good Luck !!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You get a mix... mostly plumpers but you can get lucky like Tea mate pointed out. Haven't been there in about 8 years which probably tells you something. Not many good reviews and my last experience has made me avoid that place, until perhaps they turn their game around I might come for another visit one day.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    There are Indian and South Africans ladies ...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Didn't mind the place, it's reasonable clean and tidy. Receptionist was friendly.
    Went there yesterday and had a massage from Bella, a Fijian girl. Chubby girl but I like that. She was pretty and very friendly. Only worked there for a month and it showed.
    Massage itself was pretty ordinary 4/10, HJ was 6/10.

Would go back though. I know lots of guys want skinny young super models but I much prefer chubby (even slightly common/westie) types... that's just me...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Felt like another punt yesterday so dropped in here again. Couple of really tall stunners available but from some reason I feel uncomfortable with those types.
    Chose Nina instead, slightly older Fillipina. Pretty girl and very friendly. Massage 6/10, HJ 5/10 though.
    Got the feeling you shouldn't go to a FS place for RNT. This is the second time the HJ was pretty average.

I wonder if RNT just requires more skill than just bending over and "ooh-aah-deeper..."

Will probably go to 8 railway burwood next time...