Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cauc equivalent?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Eastern Europe !!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by hamsta79 View Post
    Hey there rooter!! U just got my attention 100%. Where is this place with eastern euros and blonde amazons?? sounds like paradise to me :-) Where is this place?
    Amazingly THE place to go if you want to see lots of blond eastern euros and cheaply is Germany. Look up FKK.

I have never been to a brothel which has a quantity discount, there its a business model. I went to one that was 50 for 1, 75 for 2, 90 for 3 and 110 for 4 (euro). I took it as a challenge and got the 4. Sure it isn't a long time (20 mins is a session) but you are have 4 of them with 4 different girls (or multiple with one), and watch tv and eat while "resting".

The area around Cologne has the largest concentration of them close together.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Eastern Europe !!!!
    And the next best thing to hauling my horny self to Germany?? Any good places around here? I have seen and been with a couple of stunners at 219 Croydon, but haven't been anywhere else. Any suggestions ? I did walk in to Nirvana in surry hills once, but its so damn expensive !! 219 Croydon was good 110$ for 30 mins. Where else could I find good cauc girls 18- 28 ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry if you want stunners, Surry Hills is the place to go (tiffany's, black cat, etc).

Black Cat (Rockdale) also has the occasional nice one (it has a big lineup as well). Another one called Studio Relax also in Rockdale.

If your prepared to do your research (walking the beat), visiting caucasian brothels out west you will meet some of those stunners (who will only be there a short time until someone tells them they can earn twice as much in Surry Hills).

I heard good things about Jingle Bells and Casablanca in and around Liverpool, but these places are $260/$270 hr. Still around $100-$150 cheaper than the city, for girls who don't want to catch the train in (but still get paid "above average").

Oh also The Site in Granville.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    mate!! ur a legend. Will do a bit of exploring this week

Banned
    Hi guys,
    There is no need to travel many miles 22a Hunter st PARRAMATTA has many young attractive ladies and the price for the hour is only $180 call 98069572 for more information
    Regards
    Q

BlueBirdDuke
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Man View Post
    Is your other nut pedantic too?
    Nah, the other one's cool and collected. Keeps things balanced.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any mate can share names of young girls at 219 Croydon, worth booking for 1 hr or more. Their site does not give a roster or description!

Fisher
    Desires brookvale $250 an hour has some stunners working there

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12