Thread: Round 2 with Eli

Banned

Round 2 with Eli

As promised I went back to Ginza last week. I had the joy of seeing Eli again. Boy! She was happy to see me. This little vixen had a glint in her eye that she was screaming out to be pounded. I wasn’t going to let her down. Here is my report:

Girl Summary:
    Name: Eli
    Shop: Ginza
    Nat: Japanese/Malaysian, but looks more Malaysian/Chinese
    Stats: 34B/24/32 (supple little breasts but fucking hot)
    Face: 7/10
    Body: 8/10 if you like slim chicks
    DFK: Yes
    BBBJ: Yes
    Sex: 8/10
    Massage: 6/10
    Note: Eli is a classy girl who really loves her work. She likes regular customers. Treat her well and she’ll spoil you silly!!!

Eli slim, sexy, Malaysian girl. She’s about 165cm, say 47kg, her measurements are 34B/24/32. I’m guessing those measurements but she was slim. She seems to have a caesarean scar, but her body is pretty taut, no floppy bits. Her pussy is very cute, and neatly shaved.

So, Eli comes into the room and her eyes really brighten when she sees me. She closed the door and immediately came over and kissed me deeply, like a secret lover. Eli was wearing a light blue see-through slip and I could see her arousing shape and g-string. The Little Tiger reminded me that this wasn’t a time for mucking around, so I showered while she got the room ready. However, this time I told her not to undress. I told her to wait, standing, beside the mirror until I returned.

I entered the room with the towel around her and we embraced. We kissed like lovers stealing a secret moment. Then she started licking my neck, while I held her, feeling up and down her body with my hands and enjoying the view in the mirror. I pulled up her slip to reveal her perfect round bottom, like a piece of ripe fruit. I played with it, parting the cheeks with my hand to reveal her little chocolate starfish. Then I turned her around so that we were both facing the mirror and ran my hands up her tummy to her breasts.

She pulled the slip up over her head, dropping it to the floor while I played with her tits. I started kissing the back of her neck and she responded, pushing my hand down to her warm, moist pussy. Behind her, I traced a line down the middle of her back to her butt with my tongue. She was sighing with pleasure as I kissed that little arse and spread those cheeks apart again to get a closer look at the back door.

Then I turned her around so that her little snatch was facing me. Pretty little pussy it is, too. My tongue explored every part of it, focusing on that engorged clit which was begging for a fucking. I beckoned her onto the bed and parted those sexy little legs of hers. Fuck me, she is cute, and that pussy was ready for a pounding. I love a bald pussy!

On with the condom and we get started missionary. I start banging her. Then, I’m kissing her on the lips when I look down at her sexy tits and flat stomach. Eli is really getting into it. She kisses me hard and deep like she’s begging me to drill her harder. I pulled her hair and she gasped, not sure what I was going to do. I grabbed her cheeks and forced her mouth open, forcing three of my fingers inside. I’m still fucking this bitch like crazy and she’s loving it. She sucks my fingers hard to show she wants it.

I turned her over and forced my cock back into its homely heaven. The sex continued as my fingers were back in her mouth. With my other hand I reached under her for a breast and she obliged by raising herself up. I played with it while I banged her. She was lying on her stomach, spread wide. I could feel my cock hitting the end of the canal. I was in as far as I could go. I looked into the mirror and saw a spectacular site. I realised that she had been watching me in the mirror since I’d turned her over. It made me fucking horny as hell and I blew my load!

Then I got her up to a doggy position. Ifelt stronger and Eli was close to cumming herself. With that tight pussy she would have felt every ounce of my cum. I keep banging her and a minute later I’m working up to another orgasm. I pulled her hands behind her back and she’s on her knees while I fuck her. Holding both wrists in my hand I use my free hand to play with her clit. Then, just as she came, I slipped two fingers in beside my cock and she bucked like a bronco … right as I blew a second time. Fucking awesome girl. This time she wasn’t surprised that I blew a second time. She mentioned that she liked it.

So Eli does a good job of cleaning up the Little Tiger and starts to give me a massage. We start chatting. Her massage technique is OK, but not as good as her sex. Firm but a little bit random. She could use a bit of training when it comes to massage. I rest my head on my arms so that I can watch her hot body sitting on my bum.

But after 20 minutes or so of me staring at her in the mirror while she went about the massage, Little Tiger started to growl again. So I turned over and suggested that we play again. This time she was on top. I usually like the girl to start the second one on to. She kissed me on the lips and neck and worked her way down my chest with the ultimate cat bath. It was really sexy and the little Tiger was getting hungry. I noticed that her skin is white and flawless as I pushed her head gently towards the Little Tiger. Eli revved him up with oral. Her technique was tantalising. Little Tiger was craving that pussy.

I demanded a condom and she started on top. She enjoyed screwing me and stared into my eyes the whole time. She experimented going up and down my shaft to find the sensitive spots and concentrated on those. Eli is a fucking pro when it comes to cow-girl. Then we did doggie. I turned her sideways so that we were looking in the mirror side-on. God she’s sexy. My balls were banging her clit and she started concentrating on that. When I could see that she was warmed up I turned her over and we did missionary. I banged her for a few minutes and then exploded! Awesome cum. Eli looked disappointed for a second but quickly realised that I wasn’t stopping there. I kept banging her. I knew I had another cum hiding in there somewhere. I pulled the Little Tiger halfway out so that his sensitive spot found the tightest part of the pussy. God that felt good.

Then Eli pushed against the bed, rolling me onto her back with her facing away, reverse cow-girl …. yeeehaaa !!!! Fucking awesome! Why hadn’t I thought of that? She her hands on my knees and her little arse was bouncing up and down right in front of me. I couldn’t resist. I slipped a finger into the back door. She didn’t like it but I forced it to stay. She looked at me in a disapproving manner in the mirror with a little scowl on her face. I said, “Fuck me bitch, or I’ll spank that little arse!”

Her mood changed and she looked away. She concentrated hard. Now she was moving up and down on my cock to suit herself. She had the Little Tiger’s head right on her G-spot. I thought she was going to die from exhaustion. She nearly gave up … I coached her along and after another minute or two she arched her back and clamped my like a vice. She came. God! Fuck it hurt. I thought the Little Tiger was going to snap!!!

I turned Eli over and we went back to missionary on the bed. I banged her until I came. Both of us were hot, sweaty, and fucking exhausted. We just spent the remaining 15 minutes lying together, an entangled mess, cuddling and carassing.

Brothers, get along to Ginza and take Eli for a spin. She’s fuckin hot!!!

Cheers

TheTiger

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bro Tiger, do u know what days she works on?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I just tried Eli at 13:30 today, a very good girl.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hardbanger View Post
    Bro Tiger, do u know what days she works on?
    Hardbanger,

I don't think Ginza has a roster. Just give them a call. The woman who answers is completely brainless. I usually ask to speak to Wilson. He seems to know a day or two in advance who will be working - either that or he decides who's going to work based on bookings. Wilson knows who I am, but the girls don't. If you have any difficulties just tell him you read my post on the forum and it's Eli or bust !!! I'm sure he'll arrange something.

She's a great fuck mate.

Good luck.

Cheers

TheTiger

Banned
    Hey kk071700

How was your experience with Eli?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a session with Eli. Yup, face is 7. Or 6.5 depending on your taste. She looks Malay through and through IMO. Fairly good experience for the price ($100/half hr) and convenience of location. But I won't see her again I think. If they've got better looking girls I might return.

Might I also suggest to Ginza that they get some Glen20 or air deodorant for the place.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is she malaysian-chinese? or native malaysian?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    AlwaysHard bro, I saw Eli twice , she is a quite good girl, looks like Malaysian Chinese .i was told from next month they will have 3girls everyday work together.it means I can see more girls then.lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ukoyrnez. Don't agree about Eli at all. She has a very sweet face and I would feel harsh to give her less than 7.5. Gives great service although not always quite as expansive as The Tiger's review. One of the best bbbj I've had in a while.

Do agree with you about the state of the rooms. Soon they'll be the same standard as Tokyo Cat's were and that's bad.

Good report tiger bro, I might go to see her. Tiny girl

Where is Ginza? How can I go there or contact them to book Eli

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexlim View Post
    Where is Ginza? How can I go there or contact them to book Eli
    http://www.aus99.com.au/cgi/getShopH...productId=2097

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hmm she looks more Malaysian native to me. So a Malay-Chinese mix sounds about right. Not tiny in a petite sense, more medium sized.

Yeah hygiene is gonna be a problem soon at the rate they're going lol. I remember reading about reused bed towels in the old establishment which I think I saw when I was there recently with another girl. I hope I'm wrong as I was just getting out of the shower after the session and didn't catch her in the act but there was no spare towel to be seen. :O

0406093971 Alexlim is their number. Give them a call and they'll give you the address. Do a search in the forum and you'll see where it approximately is.

Thank you bros, I don't mind about nationality... If I like her and her service that's enough.
    I'll call them after work, so excited about new journey as my first time @ 5* penthouse with spicy kid❤.

I hope I might stick at Eli... Lol
    If it happen, may spicy kid @ 5* miss me? Because I've stuck with her for 10 months lol

Banned
    I'm missing Eli ... might have to get back there for another round.

Shop Owner
    Thanks very much, Mr Tiger. I think Eli missing your little tiger!

Banned
    OK Ginza,

I'm sure Eli is very happy now ... maybe she is sleeping like a baby ...

PLease forgive my lazy, I did the extension in another thread

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...tle-fuck-bunny

Don-King.jpg

Banned
    This reminds me ... I've been to Ginza last week ... need to do reports !!!