Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: !!!!!!Angelonline!!!!!! NEW NEW NEW NEW Pretty Girls on the way

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepImpact View Post
    Thanks for the afternoon tea invitation, as tempting as it is I have to say no this time as I don't want to train a lot and then risk my weight with fatty foods.

So your company has no association with any other agency or brothel, is that right? My questions were just the type that anyone would face in a job interview such as 'why should I employ you instead of someone else?' or in a tender where a normal question is to ask what is different about your company if the price and service is the same?

Your answers are pretty good though and of course everyone here welcomes genuine competition so I might give you a try one day and post a review whether the experience is good, bad or average. Normally I am a loyal customer to companies that do a good job and I am sure there are lots of other guys here that are the same. Best Wishes

welcome anytime

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate. View Post
    I have booked will see how good or bad.
    PM me ur phone number mate

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Angel is very, very beautiful. You have to work out the rest for yourself. It depends on you.
    Reception at this agency is very professional and easy to deal with.
    My 2 cents

beast1u
    Quote Originally Posted by honda View Post
    If foot sex is on offer you should post photos of girls in bare feet. I've been wanting to find a WL with narrow feet and skinny long toes
    I have to agree with this, you should have a close-up picture of the girls feet - toes and soles. I think your shop will do well offering this service, it's a lot more popular than most would expect.

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cassius View Post
    Angel is very, very beautiful. You have to work out the rest for yourself. It depends on you.
    Reception at this agency is very professional and easy to deal with.
    My 2 cents

Thanks mate ,this is our first report haha!

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by beast1u View Post
    I have to agree with this, you should have a close-up picture of the girls feet - toes and soles. I think your shop will do well offering this service, it's a lot more popular than most would expect.
    We will keep updating

Quote Originally Posted by Flyerr221 View Post
    WTF is foot sex ?

I am interested in Angel ... but a bit concerned about the "foot sex" !!

I have never had any complaints re my tackle dept dimension wise ... BUT I do fall a bit short of this pre metric prerequisite requirement

BUT I have a suggestions for Angel ---- If I go two rounds with her can she grant me a pass based on cumulative basis ??

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
    I am interested in Angel ... but a bit concerned about the "foot sex" !!

I have never had any complaints re my tackle dept dimension wise ... BUT I do fall a bit short of this pre metric prerequisite requirement

BUT I have a suggestions for Angel ---- If I go two rounds with her can she grant me a pass based on cumulative basis ??
    You can ask our pretty Angel......

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    she is very innocent. you probably can persuade her you have a foot.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12