Highlights:

Smoking hot body with great tits

Fantastic eye contact throughout the entire session

Confidence

Great kisser

Good blow job skills

Great fun personality

Fairly good English

The only possible negative that I can say about Sue is that she is a smoker like many of the girls here. There was a slight cigarette smell and taste which I do not enjoy but I can forgive. She provided me with a wonderful service and I'll definitely see her again. As soon as I can find the time to get down there.

I write these long reviews as I don't have that much time or opportunity to enjoy the girls as often as I would like . But when I write these long reviews it helps me to relive the experience and months from now I can re read one of these reviews to sort of re-experience the event. Please feel free to read on if you'd like but I write them mainly for me and secondly for anyone who enjoys reading long reviews. In short I recommend sue she was fantastic.

Long version starts here

It's been a while since I've been to 64 Alexander and being quiet at work my boss decides to let us go an hour early.

I decide that this is a sign that I should head on down for a good time.

I call and ask who is available and I am told Sue

I have actually not read anything about Sue and I usually like to research the girls before I see them but I asked the guy if she does come in mouth service. He tells me to wait while he goes to ask her and comes back to tell me yes. I tell him I will be there in 15 minutes for a half an hour booking.

I arrive in head into the room pay the money and jump in the shower. It doesn't take long till an attractive young woman walks into the room saying hello darling.

I turned around from showering my junk to see a pretty girl with a smoking hot body.

She lays down on the bed in her lingerie and starts playing with her pussy moaning softly as I finished up with my washing duties.

I got out of the shower and Towelled off and as I was doing so I doublechecked that she provides come in mouth service.

Yes she said it is a special service though so that will cost you $30 extra.

I was a very surprised as I have come in several lovely young women's mouths at this establishment and had never been charged extra.

She could tell I was surprised and told me that it was definitely a special service and I would need to pay if I wanted it.

I thought about it and decided I would pay the extra.

She told me don't worry, if you pay extra of course I will give you a very very good service. She gave me a cheeky smile and said ...I am a professional cock sucker, I give very very good blowjobs. Most men can't last longer than one minute I am so good.

I laughed at her, she was fun and smiling as she talked herself up and there was lots of eye contact and I felt a connection to her.

I immediately thought who cares? It's only 30 bucks and told her ok.

I climbed onto the bed and straightaway went for those luscious perfectly round tits. For anyone who has seen Cici Sue has a very similar body type. Spectacular. I started sucking and licking those lovely melons going from breast to breast and quickly decided it was time to kiss her.

I worked my way up her neck with gentle kisses and then pull back and looked her in the eyes and asked if I could kiss her.

She smiled at me and said of course

I went for the kiss and she is a good kisser a good amount of tounge and at one stage it was deep inside my mouth and I was sucking on it, I felt like I was giving her tongue a blowjob :-)

This went on for several minutes while we were kneeling on the bed together then suddenly she spun around grab my hands as her back was against my chest and slammed both of my hands onto her tits and she gently began massaging her pussy and moaning.

It was hot.

These little things that the girls sometimes do in the sessions just make them so much hotter.

It only went on for a short time but that's all that was needed.

She asked me to lay on the bed and then climbed on top and started kissing me. My mouth went from her mouth to those lush tits and my hands couldn't stop massaging them. I was also stroking her body and her back and sides all the way down to her arse. She has silky smooth flawless skin and that body of hers is just amazing. Any man would be lucky to wake up next to that every morning :-).

She ventured down to my nipples, sucking first one and then the other as I gently played with hers in return.

All I could think was get on down there and start sucking. But the delay, the tease, was very arousing and watching her body from both my perspective and the mirror was certainly a good show.

She looked me in the eyes and told me again that most men can't last more than a minute because she is so good at sucking cock.

I was both turned on and a little scared as I felt my cock was going to be quite sensitive today and I did not want to come in one minute!!

I told her to suck me very slowly and if I told her to stop it was because I did not want to come and that she should go down and start sucking on my balls for a minute to give me a break.

She said okay no problem

And she ventured down and started licking my balls and shaft.

She licked it slowly, getting every inch of it as I was getting hornier and hornier. All I could think was that I wanted to grab her head and shove my cock deep inside her mouth. It was driving me wild... I was so incredibly horny. And when she finally took me inside her lovely mouth it felt like heaven. She slowly sucked me up and down going deep now and then with a noisy slurp as an accompaniment.

I felt my orgasm beginning to build, I tried to push it away but at this stage I wasn't able to. So I quickly said stop stop I don't want to come.

She looked me in the eyes and gave me a sexy satisfied smile that seemed to say see, I told you I was good Cock sucker!!

I was smiling from ear to ear as she went down and started sucking on my balls

She sucked my right one really hard and it made a loud popping noise as it came out of her mouth, I was really surprised at how hard she sucked and I sat up with a shocked look on my face.

She burst out laughing thinking it was completely hilarious, it was, I had a good laugh too :-)

She then turned her head sideways with one lip on either side of my shaft and the fronts of her teeth running up the middle of my shaft and she went up and down gently, it actually felt really nice and it is a good foreplay alternative for the girls to use besides just licking up and down the shaft, she did this 5-6 times and I thoroughly enjoyed it before she started sucking again.

Every now and then she would give me some amazing confident eye contact. Many girls get self-conscious or seem to feel awkward and look away after only a very small amount of eye contact, while the eye contact certainly wasn't 100% of the time...Whenever she looked at me I felt a connection there and it was amazing, she didn't look away when my eyes met hers and it didn't make me feel awkward and that was just a very sexual act. And this lasted throughout the entire session.

Sue, the confident cock sucker

At this stage I decided my cock was hard enough for sex. So I asked her to put a condom on me and for her to go on top.

I had told her that I was feeling tired and would probably only want a blow job. So she was a little surprised when I asked for sex.

Are you sure she asked?

Yes, I want to feel your pussy.

She gave me a big smile and said okay you can feel my pussy

she domed me up and climbed on top, she didn't do what many of the Asian girls seem to do and plant her feet on the bed, she rode me with her knees flat on the bed.

She moved very well in this position, I find many girls don't move enough and you can't feel much stimulation when they are on top in this position but Sue just moved perfectly for me and with her melons bouncing in front of my face and my mouth going from her mouth to those tits as my hands explored every inch of that superb body of hers... Pure ecstasy, it just can't be described any other way.

I decided it was my turn to go on top, in my favourite position which is modified missionary with me being on my knees, sitting on my feet.

This way while she's lying on her back I can truly appreciate that amazing body of hers. It's not the most comfortable position but it is the most visually appealing for me.

I pushed her legs back towards her body and I could appreciate her pretty little pussy as my cock went in and out of it my eyes went from there to the beautiful stomach of hers and further up to those lovely tits with each thrust causing them to bounce back and forth like Jell-O. I looked her in the face and our eyes met and again the eye contact just felt amazing as she closed her eyes slowly in ecstasy only to open them again still looking at me. From time to time our eyes met like this and it was extremely sexy.

My eyes were never still, constantly roaming the beautiful landscape that is her body.

A glance at the clock and i decide I'll have a short amount of doggie before I spray-paint her tonsils for her. :-)

She flips over for doggie and I am pounding away while watching her in the mirror her tits swaying back and forward and the beautiful curve of her back leading up to her ass is just perfect

I get a little too excited as I'm pounding and my cock pops out and then slams into her quite hard.

She jumps and I think it may have hurt her a little bit. I apologise several times ... she immediately changed position so doggie was no longer on the cards. That was fine, A look at the clock told me that there was about 12 minutes left maybe less. So pulled off the condom and told her it was time for her to show me her best blow job skills.

She smiled and again told me that she was a professional when it came to blowjobs.

She wiped off my little man and went on down to sucky town.

Again she went to work sucking up and down going deep now and then which felt amazing, and if she had stayed there for very long I think I might have come quite quickly but she had told me to tell her when I was coming because she didn't want me to cum too deep as she didn't want to swallow any.

There was that amazing confident beautiful eye contact now and then as she was sucking. I kept telling her how amazing it was and she kept looking at me with those beautiful eyes.

I felt myself building and did my best to push it away. I like to wait until the last minute of my time before I blow my load.

She started getting tired I could tell and I was thinking maybe I should come but I didn't want to, I wanted to enjoy it for longer.

She took her mouth off my cock and her hand started going to work.

She looked at me and said I'm getting tired darling.

Her hand was pumping for a minute or two as I kept doing my best to keep my orgasm at bay.

I let her rest for a minute or two and told her that I would come soon.

In the mouth went my cock and she was sucking and slurping away as I squeezed my PC muscle and tensed up my body in a way that always makes me come quickly.

Within about a minute i was squirting my Load inside her mouth.

It was a really long intense Orgasm as I repeated don't stop don't stop.

She kept going the whole time and took my whole load.

She spit it out into some tissues that she had handy

So much she said and you are quite strong she said patting my cock, telling me that most men do not last anywhere near that long when she is sucking them.

She made her way to the sink and began washing out her mouth as I got up and started to get dressed, she asked me if I wanted to shower but I said no, I watched her, admiring her body as she showered, dried and straightened up the bed.

As I was getting dressed I found a pair of underwear that I threw on the bed, assuming that they were hers, I didn't really look at them.

I was fully dressed by now and she told me that I'd forgotten to put on my underwear, Jesus! The previous bloke had forgotten to take his underwear with him and I'd picked them up with my bare hands! I quickly went to the sink to wash my hands and was a little grossed out by handling some other guys dirty underwear.

She thought it was quite funny that I was grossed out that is.

I gave her the $30 extra for the pleasure of Spraypainting her tonsils

I left feeling extremely satisfied.

Will I see her again? Fuck YES

Only wish I had more money and more time, I would definitely see this girl if I can manage to get there on Friday, as it is apparently the only day she works

Thank you Sue, for a extremely pleasurable time, you are an angel.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Working girls that are good at their job and don't smoke are as rare as hens teeth. I have found one and she is young so I am making sure I don't loose track of her.

Banned
    another lengthy report on visit to this shop.

Writing such a long report means almost another hr at the shop. I really admire the time which the writer of this report has.

Unfortunately, as I told bro cmk76, no fuckers want to read long reports. Time is better used on making money for fucking girls or once have the money, to do the actual fucking. This is what I do.

Yr report might be execellent, but Ijust do not have the time or patience to read.

As my English teacher taught me how to write report, must be precise concise. Catch the readers' attention, concentrate on what the readers want to know. I found I learnt nothing after reading the first few paragraphs of yr report. In future, pls have a short report with half a page. If the girl is good, just say so, pls.

I am sure that yr shop will be happy to see u change yr writing style.

Sorry mate.

Shop Owner

Stunning Sultry SUE is Working TODAY - Advanced Bookings welcome!

please call 02 9524 1278

open from 10am till late everyday.

thank you

see more of Sue's photos at

http://magmodels64.com/sue.html

thanks