Thread: Nana disappointed.....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Nana disappointed.....

Being a long time supporter of 22 brodie (I visit here approx 3 to 4 times a month) , I must say that today is the worst experience I've ever had here.

Arrived, in the afternoon thinking of trying some of the new Korean talents but most of them are busy so I decided to go with Nana for 30min as she has a decent bust and body is not so bad either.

Went to the room, she told me to have a shower and left for about 4 minutes, then without much talking she started some light kissing over the body and put a condom on me and started a cbj. While she's doing that I decided to do a bit of exploring as well but to my surprise she moved my hands away and indicated that her y-area is a no go zone. So immediately I thought "crap, could she be one of those k-princess?" and I soon found out that I was right. To her merit I must say that the cbj was quite decent but it only lasted for 1min then she went on top did some cow girl for 2 min and asked me to do the missionary position. I did that for a while and got bored so I told her that I would like to change to doggy. After doing that for about another minutes she asked me if she can give me a hj to finish and I was thinking wtf, I still got about at least 15 minutes to go.... Anyway at that point I've totally lost my interest and let her finish me with a hj. After that she just went straight to shower first and I went after that as well. By the time I finished my shower she's already dressed up and ready to go.

Anyway, I hope this is just an one off case as all other girls I've been with before like Jojo, Sara, Kelly, Sugar, Winnie, etc are quite good so next time I think I will stay with the girls I know, and blame today's experience on Friday the 13th......

Or maybe I should visit 64 Alexander after work as some of the girls there are quite friendly as well.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That ain't cool out2010 bro!

It's just not the way you wanna experience a punt!

I had a pretty decent experience with Nana...I'm not sure what's with the inconsistency. Refer to Brother A_S_S report on another 22 Brodie K-Girl....and I concur that there's some good talent at 22 Brodie.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi AC3,

I agree with you. Most of the girls in 22 are quite good. I can still remember the time I spent with Sara - she's one of the best Korean experience I had in 22, pity she doesn't work there anymore.

This time with Nana, however, there was no connection or whatsoever at all.

Anyway, like I said before, it's probably just because today's black Friday..... So bad luck to me.....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by out2010 View Post
    Being a long time supporter of 22 brodie (I visit here approx 3 to 4 times a month) , I must say that today is the worst experience I've ever had here.
    Mate, you must love the pork chops at this place a lot lol.

This place has a nice boss and nice rooms but the wls are really just average standards. Think of it this way, at Taren Point 64 you can get 35min for $85 and BBBJ is pretty much standard services, some will even do CIM for you. If you prefer the what so called 6* service for the money you are paying you may as well head to 5* and treat your self with a much better lady.

So wake up and treat your little bro better!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So sad. too bad. better luck next times. hey that rhymes!

Quote Originally Posted by Ahkungor View Post
    So sad. too bad. better luck next times. hey that rhymes!
    Hi Ahkungor,

Welcome to the forum,

You are Kungor, i am Lungor, we are both Gor Gor class.....haha

Looking forward to see more posts from you

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Really Lungor, thanks!

have you seen AhWongor? he is somewhere here on this forum somewhere hahaha..

Any another Gor Gor ?? here... all is it all Di Di here? hahhaaha

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi Ahkungor,

Welcome to the forum,

You are Kungor, i am Lungor, we are both Gor Gor class.....haha

Looking forward to see more posts from you

Cheers