Thread: New girl Sasa is actually my old no. 1 girl Lisa !! And she can stay at no. 1 !!

New girl Sasa is actually my old no. 1 girl Lisa!! And she can stay at no. 1!!

Coco has been telling me about this new girl Sasa starting today, supposedly started last Thursday, and there was something very important that she didn't tell me, Sasa was actually Lisa from Foxy, OMG!! I have been trying to track down my no. 1 girl since she left SF. Coco had kept in touch with Lisa/Sasa after she worked very briefly at 376 as Ada, and she just called Lisa up recently to ask if she has a free day to help Coco at Stanmore! Well. Coco doesn't read any of the post here apart from posting the roster, so she has no idea that Lisa was my favourite!!

Never mind, even I get confused sometimes!! And the name Sasa, well, there is already a Hong Kong Lisa in the shop that's why.

I was quite looking forward to my session today with Sasa and of course a detailed review to follow, now that she turns out to be my old no. 1 girl, I guess there is no need to write another new review. All I can say was, we had both missed each other so much, so this reunion session was extra special and while Sasa may not have learnt too many new tricks, everything she was good at were still there and I have not had a more sensual and passionate session with any ML for a long long time. I think it's a good idea that Coco rostered Sasa on a different day from Mimi. Now this little shop has three master professional in Mimi, Coco and Sasa, how good is that.

BTW, in case you are wondering, Sasa is still my no. 1 girl - for the all round experiences.

Cheers

ps. the address is 252b Parramata Road Stanmore, entry via rear lane, 0470-380-834
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice tip Ahlungor thanks mate. Hope Sasa gets some shifts on weekends

...damn.. its been months since Ive had a massage and I was planning to drop in to stanmore and try sasa... but now I know its lisa... kinda let down. I know shes supposedly good.. but failed one shot still gives me doubt..
    behind every good man, is a strong women.
    behind her is his wife..............................

Quote Originally Posted by Mozilla View Post
    ...damn.. its been months since Ive had a massage and I was planning to drop in to stanmore and try sasa... but now I know its lisa... kinda let down. I know shes supposedly good.. but failed one shot still gives me doubt..
    If one master is not good enough, try the next master. Go see Mimi, can't go wrong.

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Hi Brother Moz,

Great to hear from you again! I am a little bit disappointed that you brought up your one experience with Sasa (Lisa at SF), we have some detailed discussion on that event when Lisa had hurted her hands so she couldn't provide you with her usual strong massage, and in your own words, you were OK about it:

hey ahlungor, please tell Lisa, by no means it was a complaint.. it was simply a feedback to indicate it wasnt all that hype.

She gave a good massage and compare to most ML, she would top all of them. just didnt live up to the hype.

its like going to buy a sports car with a reputation that it will hit 100km in 4 sec and i ended up with 6 sec... now to most cars.. 6sec is still pretty awesome.

i just expected it was going to be awesome... so i dont want her to think its a complaint. otherwise man she has a tough job to live up to her reputation when most ML around is below a different level and they make a living out of it.

the ONLY genuine complaint would be the time. not the performance.
    And your comments above came after I posted the concerned PM from Lisa because she hated when her client is not totally happy with her services:

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I just found out from Lisa that her hands were hurted yesterday, so she couldn't massage the usual way, not an excuse, just what the lady told me:

In her own words:

刚刚看到有人投诉我,所以上来看看,心情不好~~
    今天在家,我手受伤了,右手手腕和手臂都有淤青,我想上来跟那个客人解释一下。压力超大!~

Just heard that there was a customer complainted about me, so I come here to have a look, I am very upset
    Today I am at home, my hand is injured, my right hand and right arm is bruised, I like to explain to that customer, it's a lot of pressure on me!!

Let's hope Lisa has a speedy full recovery and back to her very best.

Cheers

ps. I think it's a sign of strong professionalism that Lisa is concerned about her performance when someone complaints about her. she is a very special lady, very good in her job and she takes a lot of pride in the reputations she has worked so hard to build. And it is this kind of top qualities that make her my no. 1 girl.

So brother Moz,

For you, it may be just a casual comment about an old experience which wasn't all that good. But other people when they read this won't know that she wasn't 100% that day.

And I am not trying to convince you to try Sasa/Lisa again at Stanmore, I think we have move on from that, but I do like to ask you to try Mimi, see what you have to say about her, yes, it's another big hype and huge reputation in front of you, if she is not good enough, happy to let you shoot her down in flames.

Are you up to the challenges ??

Hope you don't mind I defended Sasa again, it was an off day and we all knew why.

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」